Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Stop continuous paopup about "Make Yahoo Your Home Page', and "Stay On Top Of Breaking News".

Can you please take down the Popups for Breaking News and Make Yahoo Your Home Page? They're annoying after several months of seeing them. First, Yahoo IS my home page. Second, I already read the top stories of that day. Take this stuff down! We don't need them anymore. You guys clog up the works with all this unnecessary code and junk.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get rid of the limit on publishers that can be blocked on the homepage.

Just getting rid of the articles on what color of underwear princess Dipshit was wearing and articles of what celebrity ****** take up the entire list. There's no room to get rid of articles of what hairstyle I should get or what dress would really show off my **. I'm a guy. I don't care about any of that *. All it does is take up space that could be occupied by actual news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why are most of your news feeds from HuffPo? This is not a credible source of news. It's the leftist version of the National Enquirer.

Please allow users to control the news feed sources by deleting sources they find to be slanted or unreliable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. homepage

STOP. ASKING. TO. BE. MY. HOMEPAGE. If I wanted you to be my homepage, you would be my homepage. ******** with the banner, ******** with the pop-up, and if you don't get your **** together, ******** entirely

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Too much Business Insider and Huffpost. The majority of these article are untruthful or just garbage.

Too much Business Insider and Huffpost. The majority of these article are untruthful or just garbage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your always quoting the Huff. Post? Why? Who in the **** is the huff. post? Yahoo is at a very low right now as far as I'm concerned. You ar

Get away from posts from other News sources and do your own! Let Trump alone to do his job and don't be biased as others!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow us to block specific news providers from our news feed.

When you click "Less like this" have one of the options be the name of who psoted it instead of just key words.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

92 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Cheat Sheet

Not gonna read Yahoo News. THe Cheat Sheet has devalued it as a credible source. It now occupies 1/4 of the news base and is growing! No one wants to click hundreds of pages for speculative news & a thousand ads. I want "REAL" reporting. The Cheat Sheet is an example of FAKE NEWS by ALL accounts. Bye Yahoo! Listen to your readers!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you very much for your feedback on the Cheat Sheet. This source has been blocked from posting on our Homepage.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?