Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1130 results found

1. “Go to My Portfolio” link from home page personal stock list is not loading

“Go to My Portfolio” link from the home page personal stock list is not loading. We love this feature. Please fix it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

59 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. inability to post

Seems i.ve lost ability to post, could you explain why that is? My posts have always been propper. thanks.................

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. why the inability to post?

Would you please explain to me why i.M prohibitted from posting, any which of my posts that you see as inappropriate, thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug in the Yahoo Finance Profiles

Hello,
    There seems to be a bug in the personal profile page.
    For example, when I click on a ticker symbol to enter its page, yahoo sends me back to the yahoo finance home page.
    There seems to be a bug that is affecting the visualization between landing pages.
    I hope this info helps improve your system.
    Kind regards

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Historical data for September 9, 2021, are missing for all stocks and indexes

Historical data for September 9, 2021 missing for stocks and indexes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get rid of the ******** Barrons articles. If we can't read the whole article then don't put it out there.

et rid of Marketwatch articles and any other entity that is putting articles out there and then asking readers to subscribe to finish the article. It is so frustrating that I'm almost ready to delete my Yahoo link and just read articles on Google. If it can't be supported by the hundreds of ads we have to scroll through.... then don't put it out there.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why are the portfolios doing an automatic refresh lately? it is a problem when making changes since about 11-20-20211

portfolio's do an automatic refresh- annoying when making changes as it goes back to the prior numbers and sometime the changes don't stick

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The person who is in charge of the board should be just and fair

I recently go to the RIDE board and found out someone is in charge of the board, and he/she doesn't like my posts just deleted my posts. It is so against the simple democratic principle that we all have the right to speak up as long as we are not out of the line.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Very wrong data

Finance is multiplying my balances by 5! It started out as multiplying by 2! The underlying stock positions seem right. But I don't want to use your page if I'm not sure it's messing up.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  16 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. stock price wrong

TQQQ has undertaken a forward 1:2 split as of 2022.01.13 at market open, thus the stock traded price is roughly half of the previous "unsplit" price. Your system hasn't yet seem to reflect this event and change all previous prices accordingly, resulting in that ticker showing a roughly 50% of drop. Please kindly update all the historical prices for this ticker (and perhaps other ones if appropriate)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Portfolio Issues - several

Screen does full refresh once on load and then about 3 to 5 seconds later, just enough time to "try" to click on something, but get redirected somewhere else. Switching from my holdings to summary often receives message "Unable to load your portfolios". in my holdings expanding any particular item sometimes shows the prior item, sometimes shows a discrepancy between the summary and any particular tax lot.
    Clicking add tax lots, sometimes doesn't add one, but a subsequent click will display 2 new ones. Filling out tax lot information sometimes doesn't retain the info filled out.
    Often switching from different…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Where is the Delete Portfolio Button

I go to Settings on one of my portfolios, and there is no "Delete Portfolio" button to push. What's up.

msavage_74105@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My holdings refresh while typing

In the web browser the entire page frequently refreshes while I am in the middle of typing Notes or making other changes on the My Holdings tab. This causes my edits to be lost and I need to reenter them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Updating Crypto's Price

The latest information of some of cryptos are not pulled from coinmarketcap, some that I have noticed: Solana, Atom, and Polkadot, the price for these three is from more than a week ago and haven't been updated since.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. What's with the black vignette bar across the market averages?

What's with the black vignette bar across the market averages?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  13 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Links not working correctly

The UI is not working correctly anymore for at least a week now. When you go to a certain ticker, you have to click twice on the links such as Summary, Financials, etc or even refresh the page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. chart compare page; adjusted close price errors for stock splits

looking at charting comparison page: Recent stock splits by Apple, The Trade Desk, and Nvidia display as major price drops. They need to be charting their adjusted close prices as of after the splits. I've never seen this problem before, using the charting page >>10 years now. advise.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. apple stock

I wish you could fix the historical value of Apple stock. Your data is also displayed on iPhones. What's wrong, you might ask? The value going back to February 18, 2020 is correct. But the values for February 11, 2020 and prior are multiplied by 4. This shows up as a precipitous crash on the graph, one that did not actually happen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base