Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. On 6/2/22, I canceled my Yahoo Finance Plus Lite Annual ($265.00). However, the amount was withdrawn from my bank of America account on 6/6/

On 6/2/22, I canceled my Yahoo Finance Plus Lite Annual ($265.00). However, the amount was withdrawn from my bank of America account on 6/6/22. I received an email from you on 6/2/22, confirming my cancellation. Please reinstate the amount back to my account.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. new design and NaN

The new look starting from 2019 is horrible. Please dont make such changes. Does any of the users really want this? Market value, dayly gain, total gain just shows "NaN". you have to click a couple of times and they maybe you get something. Pls roll back to the 2018 version.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. no support

I dislike the almost complete lack of support that Yahoo provides to Yahoo Finance users. Worst ever. Every excuse in the book is used, but issues are never addressed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This new site stinks! I've just transferred my stock accounts from AOL to Yahoo, and your system is lousy! First, the transfer destroyed all

You people are really jerks! It took me 10 minutes to find a way to complain about the transfer of finances you're requiring from AOL to Yahoo. Your financial system stinks! I buy my stocks through DRIPs. I have no wish to deal with a crooked broker, who charges unnecessary fees. Further, when I transferred my AOL stock accounts to Yahoo, all the past info on purchasing a small amount of stocks each moth (via DRIPs) seems to have been lost.

If you're going to force AOL folks to use your Yahoo system, at least make that system as efficient…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hello David,

We are sorry to hear that you have not experienced the best transition to Yahoo Finance portfolios. We are here to help with any needs that you may be still experiencing by filling out a help form here: https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/.

Have a great day!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Another unwanted "icon" (lower right corner) I can't close.. for purpose of a survey.

Yet another unwanted, useless feature added to my screen, though it says it will close, it doesn't. If you click on the survey tab, it says you've already taken the survey. Great. Another distracting, load slowing, intrusive, non-functioning piece of screen clutter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Portfolio lists

On mobile portfolio lists (using mobile browser), before this week, it used to that: when I press and hold a stock, it gives me the option to open it in a new tab or a new window, etc. Now it doesn't treat it as link, asking me to Copy or Paste. What happened?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your post!

In your next post, we need a little more information about the type of device you are working on. Is it an iOS or Android device? Is this app updated to reflect the most current version?
    Have you reviewed our help pages: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-app-for-ios? to see if the information there is helpful?

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance Support

8. RSI, MACD, etc no showing values when hovering over them and Percentages instead of Price

The older Yahoo Finance Interactive Chart allowed us to look at MACD values, RSI values, etc on the top left corner of the indicator as we hovered over them in the chart. The feature is now disabled and the only time we see the actual value is when it is the latest values. This is terrible and Yahoo finance was really the only Chart that provided this convenience. Please bring it back and show us the values of all the indicators in that little box on the top left corner of the indicator.
    I really need that information and it…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Abhisht,

To perform this action, you’ll need to be viewing a stock in your Watchlist. From here, tap on a stock’s % change value. This will then change to reflect price change instead.

Thank you!

9. RSI, MACD, etc no showing values when hovering over them

The values that were being displayed in the small box with the relevant indicator are no longer visible. This is a really big problem as there is no way for us to check what the RSI or MACD or any other indicator is at any given time apart from the current time. Please bring those values back!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Abhisht,

Thanks for your post! Is there a particular ticker or URL where you are referring to missing information? Please respond in your next post.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance Support

10. I could not delete an inappropriate gif from a comment.

I wrote a comment about IYR. I clicked on a link called gif just to see what it was. The result was a picture of kittens that I could not delete and that made my comment seem silly

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base