Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reporting does nothing. See how bad the spam is:

I have attempted to report some prolific new spam bots but nothing happens to the spammed posts. They all spam these questionable links to bullishcharts.com and etc with bot like comments. A number of these bots go by the name AshleyW but not all of them. More recently, they've started spamming this message " Billionaire Ray Dalio makes the bullish case for Investing in Gold while he attends the World Economic Forum in Davos. He is not on his own, the good times can't last for ever and gold has and will continue to be a great hedge for your…

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Historical Price Quotes returned do not include the last day in the specified Date Range.

When manually entering a historical range, for example 12/15/2019 - 12/31/2019, the actual quotes returned do NOT include the last day in the range (12/31/2019).

The price quotes returned leave off the last day in the Date Range.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Day's change" data for Mexican market is NOT correct

Tuesday am (8.32 CST) data for the Mexican "Bolsa de Valores" gives changes (neither amount nor %) that are not correct - not related to Monday close nor to Friday close. This is NOT a rare problem for reports about this market. Tuesday data is close to the change from the Friday close, but not quite (I record day close an hour after the fact to include any late adjustments.)

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hi,

Thanks for your post! We have reported this to our Engineering team and they will look into this further.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the option to view the change in value (dollars) of the index’s and not just the percentage change.

Bring back the option to view the change in value (dollars) of the index’s and not just the percentage change. It’s available for the individual stocks/ETF’s. Why not the index’s at the top anymore?

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for the feedback. We’re thinking about ways to incorporate both price and percent change or let you switch between them. Stay tuned and thanks for using Yahoo Finance!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

6. VWRD.L

VWRD.L has out of whack data some of the time which messes with my historic price analysis. The real price is around 70 GBP yet some of the time the price has been sharply shooting into the thousands in some of the views, as well as the historic price API.

To reproduce, look at https://de.finance.yahoo.com/chart/VWRL.L#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%3D

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SANW Address is wrong

Should be :
    S&W Seed Company
    2101 Ken Pratt Blvd
    Suite 201
    Longmont, CO 80501-6085

+1(720) 506-9191

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time frame onYahoo/Finance charts is locked on "15 minutes"can't change is.

It used to work fine but now is locked on "15 minutes" even though it actually changes.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi - In some cases I see inconsistent information. For eg: For AIMT on the top it says "overvalued" where as at the bottom it says different

For AIMT - On the top it says "overvalued" while at the bottom it says $49 as average price while the stock is trading at $30. Inconsistency.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Incorrect shares outstanding and mcap for LOGO.IS

mcap of LOGO.IS is not accurate. It should be around 1,7 - not 1,01 bn. Could you please check shares outstanding and correct the mcap?
    Shares outstanding should be 25 mn.

Company's latest annual report and website is below;
    http://en.logo.com.tr/en/for-investors/corporate-governance
    http://en.logo.com.tr/content/LogoFaaliyetRaporu_ING.pdf

Thank you.
    Canan

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MOBILE Device only: Put total market value amount (dollars) back into the "My Holdings" screen for each portfolio. Why did you remove it?

(this affects Mobile Device only) Please put Market Value ($dollars) back into the "My Holdings" screen for each portfolio. Who thought removing it was a good idea? We ALL want to see $dollars on "My Holdings"! It works on desktop but someone over there removed it from the Mobile App.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our apologies! This issue has been fixed in our latest release. Please update to version 6.10.2 or greater, then go to My Holdings and select the menu in the upper right corner. Tap “Customize columns” and enable “Market Value” to see that field again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance.

13. total revenue

In company financials, balance sheets, current liability, there is an entry called "total revenue", which should actually be "short term/current long term debt". This mistake is in all companies' financials that I have checked.
    thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. please update BSE-SMLCAP.BO chart. data missing from 11-14-2019 till date

please update BSE-SMLCAP.BO chart. data missing from 11-14-2019 till date. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FTSE missing historical data

It seems most FTSE indexes miss a lot of data in the volume of trades, for different periods of time (the periods vary with the index)

Is the data available elsewhere?

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, There's a ticker which hasn't been updated since last summer: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TITAN.HE?p=TITAN.HE

If you check the link, you'll see that the last closing price of TITAN.HE is said to be 8.00 which is very old information. In fact, this is also said right under the closing price:
    "At close: June 28 6:35PM EEST" i.e.over six months old.
    The graph of last 12 months shows the current price very differently ... and also correctly. This stock has been trading around 10.00 for a long while.

But my portfolio shows exactly the same result: +0.50% rise, from 7.96 to 8.00 - every night, month after month.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Help with a spam bot

There have been so much spam on the Yahoo forums. I tried reporting many of the spam bots but nothing ever seems to happen. See example 'Alexis':

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GLD/community?p=GLD&.tsrc=fin-srch&gucereferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9maW5hbmNlLnlhaG9vLmNvbS8&gucereferrersig=AQAAADWz5IFC6iqRPpdmSRuuyVU9c2bLljScNx7DWsX5Cdb0ILivpBqc0wSE36UPEbz1UfM5jTxsWJU0IsxP9ndaSx3JngZAJV4wyv5zQRl0h1YH8Ud1UWUAMcTzWGGQTytd8TBLpPw-iXYB_DnLX8jq7IMKuGey2x4iXhYsRVbzEX5&messageId=fd7d3a5a-70d4-4ed9-855a-e8ffcc4e7538&bcmt=1

Look at the comments in the spam bot's thread too. It is full of more spam bots supporting the main spam bot.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. charts not loading on iPad

For several days now the quick look charts are blank for all time frames. The interactive charts still work, however.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Inaccurate stock pricing is getting worse!

Your 'price' accuracy is becoming unreliable. Jan 13, price shown for 'WELL on TSX is shown as $1.94 all morning when the TSX and BMO are showing $1.79 all morning.
    This is not the first time in the last 30 days this has happened. 'Delay' is not an excuse, you are simply inaccurate.
    Please improve!

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Portfolio News feed loads and then disappears completely when I scroll down.

I load my Yahoo Finance portfolio like usual. I scroll down to read the news and it's fine until about a minute in and the entire Portfolio News feed disappears. I tried fixing the problem using Yahoo's suggestions but they don't work.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base