Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Swedish stock tickers do not work/update. I'm unable to follow my Swedish holdings.

Swedish stock tickers do not work/update. I'm unable to follow my Swedish holdings.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You take too long to update analysts estimates and recommendations after a quarterly earnings release.

You take too long to update analysts estimates and recommendations after a quarterly earnings release.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Globe Photos Profile Stock Price Not Displaying Post Reverse Split Pricing

This morning Globe Photos' common stock had a 1-for-40 reverse stock split so the price should be $12.00 as of today's close, but it lists as $0.30. See the company's profile for stock symbol: "GBPTD"

Also the data on the profile is showing "N/A" everywhere.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GBPTD?p=GBPTD&.tsrc=fin-srch

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Precious metal quotes are worthless!

quotes for xauusd=x and xagusd=x have not updated or have been inaccurate for MONTHS. If your engineers have been working on this for months you need NEW ENGINEERS.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. At this time, we have identified the issue and it is being addressed. While we cannot provide a specific time when the issue will be resolved, our team is working to correct it as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

5. QUIT SCREWING WITH MY PORTFOLIO.

QUIT SCREWING WITH MY PORTFOILO

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Apple stock app

In Apple stocks Application before showing Indian rupees and QATAR riyal, ( INRQAR ) like this,
    But now not showing results for this currencies in iPhone stocks watchlist like this format ( QARINR , INRQAR )
    So please add it again, very helpful tool,

Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out. 

While we do our best to provide the most relevant information and solutions to our members, we can only provide assistance for Yahoo Finance, or one of our other products or services.

We recommend that you contact the Apple support team for assistance.

7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can't post on yahoo finance conversations, can you please fix this?

I haven't been able to post in weeks. My posts keep getting deleted for no reason. Can you please fix this?

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. canadian

Preferred shares on the canadian stock exchange often don't display historical data correctly (ie data is missing since Jan 2018)... Some have been fixed, but most don't have historical data.

As of Feb 12th, 2019, a lot of preferred shares do show some historical data when in the detailed display, but the only way to get that is to display 5 day data and then scrooll back !! Then you only see data from feb 12 onwards.

If your looking for a sample, look up mfc-pc.to

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Incorrect OTC Profile information

US Lighting Group OTC:USLG is listed on the Yahoo! Finance page and has the wrong information for the following:

Employees 2 - should be 33 as of 07/30/2018

Ms. Susan Tubbs is listed as Chief Financial Officer - this name should be removed from this page. Ms. Tubbs is no longer with the company.

You can refer to the following OTC Markets page for the ticker USLG:

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/USLG/profile

Contact information is as follows:

Patricia Salaciak
    marketing@intellitronix.com
    440-359-7200 x 205

Charles Pettit
    shareholder-relations@uslightinggroup.com
    216896-7000 x 207

Business Address:
    US Lighting Group
    34099 Melinz Parkway, Unit E
    Eastlake, OH 44095

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cannot search historical data for CStone (2616.hk)

Cannot search historical data for CStone (2616.hk). It only show up current data. (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/2616.HK/history?p=2616.HK)

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the quote for ^BKTCN on Yahoo Finance is wrong and has been wrong for months

quote error:

the quote for ^BKTCN is wrong and has been wrong for months

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FSCSX wrong historic price

FSCSX 11/2/2017 to 11/6/2017 has wrong historic pricing data. I think it's 10 times more than actual.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. swiss data

Data for Swiss securities seems to be missang. Last update seems to be from April 5!

Any timetable for fixing the problem?

Really appreciate Yahoo Finance in so many respects. Very useful!

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. All chinese banks book value are not correct

The book value of "Bank of China (3988), Agriculture Bank of China (1288), and ICBC (1398) are not correct compare to Morningstar and money.msn.com.
    Please check your calculation again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Refreshing linked accounts at Vanguard never completes

When I click the refresh links, it just spins forever. Sometimes a page refresh has the correct number, sometime only one account syncs. Also, if I upgrade, will I be able to sync with Wells Private Bank accounts and Well Brokerage account?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reporting this issues. We have sent this to our engineering team for further investigation. Regarding the upgrade question, that feature is not currently available for our Premium version.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

17. fdgrx wrong price

FDGRX 11/2/2017 to 11/6/2017 has wrong historic pricing data. I think it's 10 times more than actual.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. TD.TO has wrong market value based on # of shares

Share price of $70.41 and 100 shares should show market value of $7,041. However, it is showing market value = $302.06. Seems to flop back and forth between the correct value and incorrect value every so often. The total portfolio value is affected as well.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. your org is gone

Now that you are going to charge for performance of portfolios along with some other categories, we are leaving my yahoo. What you don't get enough from the constant ads that post on our every click? Jusy goddam greed. After 25+ years as an account holder, your service does nothing for us that we like. good bye.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom list views disappear from my Robinhood linked broker portfolio over an undetermined amount of time

Custom list views disappear from my Robinhood linked broker portfolio over an undetermined amount of time. I've created the same exact custom view a few times now, only to see it disappear throughout the day. This is really frustrating since the default views don't have what I need in a quick review of my portfolio

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base