Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. canadian

Preferred shares on the canadian stock exchange often don't display historical data correctly (ie data is missing since Jan 2018)... Some have been fixed, but most don't have historical data.

As of Feb 12th, 2019, a lot of preferred shares do show some historical data when in the detailed display, but the only way to get that is to display 5 day data and then scrooll back !! Then you only see data from feb 12 onwards.

If your looking for a sample, look up mfc-pc.to

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot search historical data for CStone (2616.hk)

Cannot search historical data for CStone (2616.hk). It only show up current data. (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/2616.HK/history?p=2616.HK)

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TD.TO has wrong market value based on # of shares

Share price of $70.41 and 100 shares should show market value of $7,041. However, it is showing market value = $302.06. Seems to flop back and forth between the correct value and incorrect value every so often. The total portfolio value is affected as well.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPY is missing 4/5/2019 date

SPY is missing 4/5/2019 date

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I cannot acces my portfolios since last thursday-What is the problem

I cannot access my potfolios since last Thursday.You day you are working on it?

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Posts are not staying, they get deleted afterwards

Posts are getting deleted right after posting it on yahoo finance. Replies to someone else's post gets deleted right away.
    I emailed Yahoo and never received a response although I got an email asking me to rate the 'support' I got!
    Everyone is moving to stockttwits now because of this and other issues.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stock Splits displayed backwards in Historical Data

Did YF decide to display stock splits in the reverse order recently? Was this a conscious change or did someone make a mistake? All other financial sites display splits in the opposite fashion than YF.

You can look at Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH) as an example where the company had a reverse split in 2019 and another in 2018. YF has them listed as 20/1 and 10/1 where YF used to display reverse splits as 1/20 and 1/10.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BPTH/history?period1=1394600400&period2=1552366800&interval=div%7Csplit&filter=split&frequency=1d

https://www.stocksplithistory.com/?symbol=BPTH

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Trading history, company name, market cap are incorrect for ticker symbol WES

Company name, trading history and market cap are incorrect for trading symbol NYSE:WES. Correct name should be "Western Midstream Partners, LP". Trading history should be that of "Western Gas Equity Partners, LP" (former ticker NYSE:WGP).

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stock prices not automatically updating

When I asked stock prices not automatically updating this was your response below but this is NOT WHAT I ASKED.

In the past I could check a STOCK without having to go to PORTFOLIOS and it would automatically update like in link below and not it doesn't. So can you go back to fixing like it was in the past.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quotes/amd/view/v1

Did you notice this WAS NOT in MY PORTFOLIOs and this was streaming and working fine for years now and now this page above doesn't give me streaming quotes (15 minute delay, I am aware).

Product Support (Admin, Yahoo)…

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo Finance UK has not updated F&C IT or Guinness Energy since 20 December 2018. There may be other errors. UK IT information and charts

UK quoted Investment Trust prices and charts are not operating correctly eg F&C IT has not been updated since 20 Dec 2018. IT information has not worked properly since you changed your system at least 5 years ago.

Guinness Energy unit trust has not been updated since 20 Dec either.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. .TO tickers

Many .to tickers are not updating.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Roche Holding AG (ROG.VX) Swiss - Swiss Delayed Price. Currency in CHF.

Roche Holding AG (ROG.VX)
    Swiss - Swiss Delayed Price. Currency in CHF
    HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE APRIL 5TH, 2019.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. XAUUSD=X and XAGUSD=X are stuck at April 13.

XAUUSD=X and XAGUSD=X are stuck at April 13.

What does "please sign in with a provider" mean? This message appears in red even though I *am* signed into Yahoo. If I press the sign-in button, your pop-up window has no contents, is an empty screen.

Mac OS 10.12.5
    Safari Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.4)

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can't post on yahoo finance conversations, can you please fix this?

I haven't been able to post in weeks. My posts keep getting deleted for no reason. Can you please fix this?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Yahoo Finance is displaying incorrect JPY/AUD (JPYAUD=X) data in late-Oct 2016

Yahoo Finance is displaying incorrect JPY/AUD (JPYAUD=X) data for several days commencing around 26 October 2016. Instead of printing at around 0.125, it suddenly spikes to 1.25! It would be great if this could be rectified.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stock split numeric values are in reverse order for all stocks listed

In section "Statistics", under "Dividends and Splits, your stock split numeric ratio is stated incorrectly for all the stocks listed. For example, look at Netflix stock NFLX, you have:
    Last Split Factor (new per old) 1/7
    The numeric values (1 and 7) are correct, but they are in reverse order. The correct ratio is 7/1. This ratio is stated in reverse order of what it should be for all the stock split listed. I and others have mentioned this problem several times, but Yahoo is not listening. This problem needs to be corrected.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. pulmatrix - OS cnt incorrect

The OS count for Pulmatrix is incorrect. Your site says it pulls from latest quarterly OS count, however, the OS count in 10K is 8M, not the 18.69M listed on the statistics page of the YF website

-- from the 10K "As of February 14, 2019, the registrant had 8,027,895 shares of common stock outstanding."

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alcon

Please include ALCON.VX. I think Alcon is also on NYSE

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base