Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why does Yahoo News post articles from Business Insider - which requires a subscription to read?

Its a waste of everyone's time - I'd read only the headline. Google News allows you to block certain sources. Where is that feature in Yahoo?!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve or bust!

What I like about the current Yahoo is ....mmmm....eerrr....NOTHING! Used to like Yahoo very much. Used to be my main search engine. Almost do everything with Yahoo. Now it is just a BS everything. So very frustrating to used, esp Finance. I am going to stop using it for now until a better team/developer/CEO can make it better. WHAT A WASTE!!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. One ONE eno ENO 1, 1 ,,1 clue. Get the old finance page back and the old email. Your page don't have a clue.

Go home a failure admit it to your worship devise and put the old Finance page back. It is that simple and if you decide to do anything were safety equipment. Especially Marissa.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. You can't improve what does not work. Go back to what did work.

I dislike, no HATE, the new yahoo finance. I am NOT the only one. Go back to the old Finance page of a decade ago. Also go back to the old Yahoo mail. Just do it. There so soo many issues with the finance page I am tired of explaining them and you would have to be a mute not to have heard them millions(google it) of times.. The new page is near worthless and IMHO on purpose to destroy the best research sight for the average investor, not only to research but to learn about the market. Shame on…

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. get my portfolio OFF the page with all the news and videos .. keep my portfolio on a seperate page .. this sucks !!

you have ruined the portfolio page by putting it up on a page with videos that slow down my searches .. put my portfolio on its own page .. gezz . what are you people thinking ??

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i posted a message /question about a week ago on CBRL.its gone.why?

i posted a message/question about CBRL about a week ago.its gone. why?

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. could you please get rid of the stupid little icons in lower right hand corner pertaining to a feedback survey, the close (x) button does no

could you please get rid of the stupid little icons in lower right hand corner pertaining to a feedback survey, the close (x) button does not work! Hurry up or I'm going to Bloomberg.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Drop Forbes News

Just take a look at Forbes news on AAPL. Every single article is ridiculously negative because Forbes just uses his media arm to pursue his agenda. Please stop including news sources like this. You could also afford to ditch Motley Fool and Seeking Alpha, they are just average joes pretending to be financial analysts. Get better sources, CNBC is a good one that you have. Even if it means less news, that's better than news. Also stop doing the really stupid, two links to get to a news article , that's ****, and don't think it won't make us run…

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Get rid of the buy or sell buttons

Get rid of the buy or sell buttons. Whose stupid idea was this? Who in their right minds would use this feature?

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We don't need Jim Cramer

When I go to the yahoo finance homepage,a majority of the articles are about Jim Cramer's picks and recommendations. Why? He has very little credibility and yahoo's reputation suffers from his association. Can we have serious articles by proven experts? Is yahoo getting paid to promote his content?

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. won't pay!

stop sending this **** i won't pay you for anything

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Public Information

I don't want to pay anything for information that is free from public sources.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't get Greedy...

Don't get greedy. I won't pay for service, but will find a freebie some place.
    I might pay a bit if you go back to original before this current format, which I hate.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Interactive stock charting has not been working for some time now. What's up?

Interactive stock charting has not been working for some time now. What's up?

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Nope Not Me

I'd never pay yahoo for enhanced portfolio management. For this I use my brokers website and would only use my brokers website

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stupid People with Stupid Ideas

wouldn't pay for it would just go some where else

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Finance

I hope Yahoo Finance does not switch to a subscription service. I like the free stock quotes, charts and option chains.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ugggg stop with the questions.....I'm not that interested in this.

I have no clue....just trying to remove these questions.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We are not paying you money

No one would pay for a subscription version of Yahoo Finance! Good try though.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base