Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

247 results found

1. Bring back the old charts and bury the terrible new ones

The stock charts in the new Yahoo Finance suck. One, they don't share the loss or gain of a stock in percentage over any period of time, something that traders rely on. Two, the charts don't compare the performance of two or more stocks over any period. In fact, I don't see any comparative data.

Solution: bring back the old charts and bury the new ones. They are useless. If you don't revert, then I will abandon YF and go elsewhere.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it easy (at least possible...) to create an alert on stocks.

I can't seem to find how to create an alert on stocks. Neither on the website nor on the android app. I've tried to contact Yahoo support, but they're on another planet. Everytime I receive an email I have to explain everything again, and again, because it's a different person each time, and they provide a solution that doesn't work.
    Simple thing : an alert. Make it simple.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Supply Chain feature missing under Company Outlook

I bought a subscription to Yahoo Finance Plus Essential. I was interested in the Supply Chain analysis under the premium paid Company Outlook section. It has disappeared this week. I was able to see it till last week. Appreciate if somebody could quickly look into it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. deleting a stock from one's portfolio

To delete a stock one is directed to use the X at the end of the stock listing. There is no X. How does one delete a stock from the portfolio?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How can I find the Fibonacci Retracement tool?

How can I find the Fibonacci Retracement tool?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD CHARTS. THESE NEW ONES ARE HORRIBLE.

The new charts do not easily display the legends for multiple stocks. Please correct this feature or go back to the older charts which were much better and easier to use.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Moving the 'Delete View' away from the 'Delete Symbol' button

The 'delete view' button is too close to the 'delete symbol' button - which means I've accidentally deleted my customised view man times.

Moving the 'delete view' and 'edit view' buttons to the right side of the screen would be ideal - as this would then move them away from the 'symbol' related processes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Paid news?

It has become difficult to use Yahoo Finance News because of the rediculous number of "news" items requesting participation in lawsuits and continous list of funds who have purchased shares in a company. Both items take too much time to wade through in search of useful or informative news. Do you get paid for listing all this bogus bull?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. can you add in customize list of stock in portfolioin alphabetical order

very ahrd to check a list of 60 sytocks when no alphabetical order customization possibility . Most of the brokers and tradershave an alphabetical list of the stock or Fx currencies on their screen when you have to react fast you do not look for a stock middle or down the list when stock is starting with B or F ..it is common sense just to make yahoo finance more adapted . Just trying to help to make yahoo better tahn the competition ( an fx option tader for 25 years )

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. GSPC download

Download feature for ^GSPC is gone, how can I DL the historical data?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow users to alias portfolios linked to brokerage accounts

After years of having several manually created portfolios, II recently linked a brokerage account. My old portfolios are named things like Datek, MSSB, Janus... My new linked one got named "TD Ameritrade: JOINT TENANTS WITH RIGHTS OF SURVIVORSHIP JTWROS ######". And I can't change it. The dropdown is so narrow it only shows TD AMERITRDE: JOINT. if I linked a second account I wouldn't be able to tell which is which.

Please allow me to provide an alias for linked accounts just as I can choose a name for the ones I manage myself. I you need to signal that…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Delete a Stock Listing in a Portfolio

While I can delete a position in my portfolio, I can't find a way to delete the listing. I sold my position, so I don't need to see this one position anymore in my portfolio. Is there a way to delete it? The garbage can icon does not do that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make your servers more resposive to request of downloading stock fundamental data

Dear finance support,

I would like to show you a problem that I have when I download fundamental data of all the listed companies / stocks from your finance website.

When I download prices and volumes of each stock with my software Amibroker / Amiquote, I need about one hour of time. This is very good for about 10.000 quoted stocks.

However, when I download fundamental data, I need 72 hours of continous download and open PC to do this job.

This is a great issue for traders. In fact, the choice of a good company to invest in is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ballsssssss

make more funni sdtok names

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. trending and activie stock buttons at top of page are gone.

what happened to the trending stocks and active stocks button at the top of the finance page put them back. also while were at it quite making changes to the finance page people have tools that work with the way its been. you do this every once in a while and it ****** everybody off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Open dialogue

Locking people out for making comments is doing a disservice just because you don't like me doesn't mean you should silence me Yahoo doesn't understand and doesn't care about common people but you print Trump's trash every day because they sell you guys are scum

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. new charts not working!

The comparison feature on the finance charts does NOT work! Please fix it. It's 12/8/21

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base