Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Moronic Journalism

Sack Sam Ro for his atrocious dumbing down of financial journalism via his sloppy use of English. It sets a bad example and could eventually lead to the whole profession becoming illiterate like himself. e.g. 'gonna' has no place in the English language or in journalism

"If the priority is to get that stock price up, then the move is to invest in growth if that opportunity exists. Obviously, no one wants to see a company open a store that’s gonna generate no business, so demand better be there or you can expect that chicken to come home and roost…

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Print Menu New Problems

To: Yahoo Support: 01/01/2019

Somebody revised the Chrome Print Menu.
    Created a mess.
    Could not find Scaling Sub-Menu for 2 weeks, because it has been pushed off the bottom of the page.
    Finally found it by using Arrow key to move down to Scaling Menu.
    No Slider available.
    Must use Arrow key - which sometimes moves the Print Image instead of moving the Print Menu up or down.
    Sometimes cannot return to Pages to print Quantity menu with no slider.

Whoever revised the Chrome Print Menus really created a disaster.
    Definitely amateur design work.
    Please fix this new dumb Print…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. {2}

Calculated "fair Value" price for all stocks, and comparative value on ETFs and mutual.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. leave it alone

leave it alone every time you try and tell me I have to pay I go somewhere else. Have free subs for just about everything I need for my business

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Direction

Make yahoo finance the go to for stock analysis, stock screening, and portfolio management.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Easier

Make sure you keep the Historical Data and make it easier to use. (must pick "apply" every time) There are thousands of site users that do our own Excel analysis and use this feature.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. TOS is long winded, but when sending a note about it, what exactly was it that's the problem? I don't know what you are alluding to in note

Got an email about violation bunk about use, but NO specifics just long page of items? What was it exactly? Also, note I cannot use your services much, as advertisers and videos that are not only distracting but burn too much data for millions of us who don't have unlimited data/month. Consequently, I go to other services with less data burning to do simple things & track stocks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stock chart is unavailable! For some reason it is for a day or 5D and Conversations go for 6 or 9 mos. but I cannot get a chart beyond 5D?

Stock chart is unavailable! For some reason it is for a day or 5D and Conversations go for 6 or 9 mos. but I cannot get a chart beyond 5D?

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put all of yahoo back to where it was before Marissa's reign of terror

I keep waiting for verizon to put Yahoo back to where it was before Marissa Mayer screwed it up.
    WTF are you waiting for!?

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. my chart's technical indicator settings,can not be saved

my chart's technical indicator settings,can not be saved. every time when I reopen the browser my setting all gone, it just show the basic chart, I have to set again and again, why? usually I can save it why now can't?

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ES_F is not shown via search

S&P 500 Futures, symbol ES_F, is not shown via Yahoo Finance search. Had to go to another site, investing.com, to find it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Slow

Yahoo Finance is EXTREMELY SLOW. It is 6:27 U.S. Central Time. Are you still running on servers in India?

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have created a portfolio and would like to know if im able to see the weights of each asset as a % of whole portfolio.

I have created a portfolio with various assets and whole like to know if there is a column with the % of each asset of the portfolio. For example, if I have created a portolio of $10,000,000.00 and my current position in APPL is $2,000,000.00, I would like to see in a column to the right "20%" for APPL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What happened to my watchlists? Gone, not good

What happened to my watchlists? Gone, not good

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be more lenient about numeric field parsing

The previous version was much more lenient about what it would accept in numeric fields. For example, I could copy "$1,234,567.89 " from a spreadsheet cell and paste it in to a numeric field here, and it would get turned into 1234567.89. Now even a single trailing space is enough for the value not to be accepted. Return to lenient parsing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. historical price issues, splits

Ok, I'm looking at the data for ROST. I'm aware of stock splits on Jun 12, 2015, Dec 16, 2011, Dec 15, 2007, etc. Yahoo now seems to be properly adjusting the adj close price for splits and dividends, but Yahoo is also now adjusting all the other prices (open, high, low, and close) for these splits. Personally, I preferred how Yahoo used to show the data, using actual prices on the columns labeled "open", "high", "low", and "close", and only adjusting on the column labeled "adj close".

Some of us keep records of the price we paid for the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo Finance - Old Version

Bring back the old Yahoo Finance. Still unhappy user.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base