Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VIEW MULTIPLE CHARTS AT ONCE

Bring Back the multiple chart feature where you can view multiple stocks at once, e.g., 5 day, 1month, 1 yr. with the technical indicators etc. Typing one stock at a time is a HUGE WASTE of time. You went from a computer to counting on fingers. PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!! We are back in the dark ages.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. "Conversations" for individual stocks should be listed chronologically as submitted.

Under "Conversations" for individual stocks, I would suggest changing the "default" order from "Top Reactions" to "NEWEST reactions." I do believe most readers would appreciate Chronological Order.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ticker Search Field

Recently, whenever I first type in a symbol into the ticker search field and hit "enter", it seems to always pull up the wrong company. I need to again type the symbol slowly to make sure the site finds the symbol before I hit enter. It seems the site is too slow to "lookup" the symbol in the suggested tickers that show below the search field, so even though I type the full, correct symbol that I want to view, the "suggested search" options that show haven't caught up to my typing. It's just a big annoyance that is somewhat…

66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Paul,

Thank you for reaching out about this inquiry. We would like to gather some additional details so we can further investigate. In your next post, please provide the browser, device, and URL where this happens.

We appreciate your help!

Regards,
    Lyndsay

4. I would like to see the earnings table listed alphbetically, it's not easy to find a stock your looking for on your earnings pages.

alphabetize the earnings daily instead of random, make it easy to find the stock your looking for, not difficult.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop asking to link my broker please. After I click no, it shows up again after each reload. Thank you.

Stop asking to link my broker please. After I click no, it shows up again after each reload. Thank you.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lost portfolio sort order

I have spent hours setting the order of stocks in my portfolio. Then I was adding a new sock and the entire portfolio became alphabetized. How can I recover the order I set? I hate the drag and drop and would suggest that you use a number as the sort key.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Split or filter the lawsuit announcements out from the regular press releases.

Split or filter the lawsuit announcements out from the regular press releases. The ambulance chasers make it difficult to see/use the real press releases since they are flooding the feed.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HOW PRINT Mutual Fund Info shown on your site? It keeps saying 'can't print, still downloading' after 10 minutes

It would be great - and REALLY HELP, if we could SAVE the Mutual Fund Info page AS A PDF file. I, for one, would be willing to pay a premium for that option. But, at the very least, would like the standard 'Print' option available everywhere to work here. Thanks.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Order for Historical Data download

Would like to see the Historical Data download in order the way it displays on the screen - current date on top

66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Help with "lost" finance feature.

The "Performance" category on all my portfolios disappeared and was replaced my a 2nd "Fundamentals" category. Anyone know how to get the "Performance" feature back? I can't seem to create one in a custom view. Thanks

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Finance: Public company home page link in accessible location on stock quote page

I would like to suggest that the home page for each company be located in an easily accessible location, such as right underneath the daily chart. Sometimes I cannot even find it lately and other times it is there, but you have to scroll down a long ways to find it on the right hand side of the page. It would be helpful for me.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. next earnings and simple design

1. add a "*" near the name of a stock when the company announce something like earnings release date

2. less stylish and more simple design

3. smaller font for headlines

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Performance information

Percentage performance for individual holdings and portfolio holdings, YTD, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, 10 year

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show the ACTUAL date of news releases, which is much more intuitive than "3 months ago"

Instead of having "xx months ago", show the ACTUAL date of the news release, such as "February 24, 2018"

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. summary of my potfolios and research

portfolio list of my stocks and research

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be really helpful if we could filter data. on The economic calander.

I am mostly interested in US economic data and having to manually scroll through all these other countries and make me miss something that is important. It would be helpful if I would set a filter by country.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Only regison specific news .

The news showing on the main page should be customized based on the region of the user, currently its all US stock news and tickers which is of no use for the people from other regions

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tenure of managment

It could help to be able to screen symbols, depending on qualitie and time managers are on board

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. COntent is the king

Provide more content to finance site than losing it competition. Yahoo was the pioneer of the online financial data. With new management you should improve with more market data and stock related content and take it back to old glory. With Google finance is gone, Yahoo can re position itself as a leader in this segment. My two cents.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base