Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the old charts and bury the terrible new ones

The stock charts in the new Yahoo Finance suck. One, they don't share the loss or gain of a stock in percentage over any period of time, something that traders rely on. Two, the charts don't compare the performance of two or more stocks over any period. In fact, I don't see any comparative data.

Solution: bring back the old charts and bury the new ones. They are useless. If you don't revert, then I will abandon YF and go elsewhere.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to get yahoo premium?

How to get yahoo finance premium?
    I can not find it.
    Thans for helping

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Is there anyway to view historical data for companies that are no longer traded on NYSE?

I'm working on a personal project and I need to find the historical data for Sprint (S) between August 31, 2008, and August 31, 2018. But in 2020, Sprint merged with T-Mobile, and the S ticker symbol now belongs to SentinelOne. So I haven't been able to figure out how to get Sprint's old data. How can I get the historical data for this time period now? I can't find it anywhere else online that allows me to download a full CSV file like this website.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it easy (at least possible...) to create an alert on stocks.

I can't seem to find how to create an alert on stocks. Neither on the website nor on the android app. I've tried to contact Yahoo support, but they're on another planet. Everytime I receive an email I have to explain everything again, and again, because it's a different person each time, and they provide a solution that doesn't work.
    Simple thing : an alert. Make it simple.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. tie same warrants and stock to the same news and conversations

this SPAC symbol:
    TWCT
    TWCTW
    TWCTU

had converted
    CLBT
    CLBTW

if you could keep the conversations and news before de-SPAC carried over to the new symbols

please consider the same for all SPACs, SPAC warrants, and SPAC units

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. STOCK PRICE DETAILS IN CHARTS

Hello

In the new charts of yahoo finance I can´t find the price detaisl of a stock like open , close, high, low and % perfomance 1 YEAR, 5 YEARS...
    I wait the answer.
    Thanks
    Gabriel

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I cannot unsubscribe from my Yahoo Finance Premium account

I cannot unsubscribe from my Yahoo Finance Premium account

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Error in getting Indices Historical Data

Dear Yahoo Finance Team

Following Tickers are not showing historical price (D). Only Current day Price is shown. Pl. look into this technical glitch.

NIFTYCONSUMPTION
    NIFTY
    AUTO
    NIFTYENERGY
    NIFTY
    COMMODITIES
    NIFTYINFRA
    NIFTY
    SERVSECTOR
    NIFTY
    METAL
    NIFTYPHARMA
    NIFTY
    MEDIA
    NIFTYPSE
    NIFTY
    REALTY
    NIFTYMIDLIQ15
    NIFTY
    PSUBANK
    NIFTY
    FINSERVICE
    NIFTY
    PVTBANK
    NIFTY
    SERVSECTOR
    NIFTY
    Hope this gets your attn. and this technical glitch is resolved.
    Thanks

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base