Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. La mia osservazione riguarda le liste di PORTAFOGLIO

sulla riga di ogni STRUMENTO FINANZIARIO mi permetterei di suggerire di aggiungere il CODICE "ISIN" che permette una più veloce identificazione dello strumento stesso su altre piattaforme di ricerca.
    non so se la cosa è già stata segnalata da altri UTENTI DI YAHOO!finance.
    saluti.
    IL G.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zacks is garbage. You need to beef up Portfolio news feed.

Yahoo Portfolio news feed is far too thin.

Get rid of Zacks filler, and add Motley Fool and Seeking Alpha as article sources.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. options

your options pages suck! i agree with all the complaints here! your answers to these complaints are useless!

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ordine alfabetico portafogli sul cellulare

Ottimo il sistema per mettere in ordine alfabetico i portafogli sulla versione browser di Yahoo finance. Impossibile invece fare la stessa cosa sull'applicazione yahoo finance sul cellulare e sarebbe gradito se questa funzione fosse aggiunta anche li.

Saluti e grazie.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Unable to adjust portfolio when using my holdings I get unable to load your portfolio. I am using Windows 7 and 10

I am using computers with windows 7 and 10 I am not using edge,firefox or google chrome

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make your portfolio rows single spaced again

plead with you to make your double-spaced portfolio rows single-spaced again (for pasting directly onto spreadsheets.

What do I see the next time I look?

YOU'VE GOT THEM TREBLE-SPACED!

Can you tell us how many people are using treble-spaced rows on their spreadsheets?

THIS CAN SURELY ONLY BE A WIND-UP!

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop changing it!

I can no longer enter a negative cash amount in my portfolios.

If a buy stock options I pretend I own the shares but I account for the greater value by entering a negative cash position in my portfolios. Aparently in your greater wisdom I get a popup saying I can't enter a negative #

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base