New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Signature

In some emails that I send I need to include a signature, business use. In some I don't want a signature, personal use. It would be helpful to have a icon along with the other icons below message window that would add the signature as needed. This is preferable to having to go into the settings and change the signature to "on" before writing the email then changing it back to "no signature" once the email has been sent.

582nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'personalized' logo obstructs replying to e-mai

I want to reply to e-mail without stumbling over sparkly, useless, infantile pictures.

So what if every entry on my contact list a 'personalized' logo. The logos are a flipping NUISANCE--Every last one pops up and obstructs composing a reply.

I don't want the dratted things. Let me do e-mails and stop forcing me to pay attention to the drawings.

And forget referring me to the 'troubleshooting link'. The server isn't working

1340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cant add table

Why cant we add table in the mail body?

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. use photo signature for out going mails

use photo signature for out going mails

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please fix the issue with yahoo email. Ever since Apple updated to 13.2, I cannot dictate in my emails

I used to enjoy dictating all my emails when using my Yahoo app, and ever since Apple has updated to 13.2+, Yahoo no longer lets me do that. It cuts me offafter the third word.

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Improve ability to control Line Spacing

You can 'improve New Mail' by letting us control Line Spacing.

1340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. add cc permanently

I want to add one mail id permanently in cc how can i do so?

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I miss the function to get back to choose from the list of attachments either received or sent from the previous emails.

I miss the function to choose from the list of attachments either received or sent from the previous emails.

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I touch the "bcc" to select contacts, I get no choices.

This is terrible!!!!!!!!!!
    I try to select certain people to email by touching bcc and then searching for them. But it's not working! Then when I try to get out of it, can't do that either. The "cancel" button is nonfunctional. Seriously????? That's it. Google here I come.

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. spell check

Yahoo Mail Pro does not allow Google Chrome to use its spell check! Please enable this feature. You tookj the spell check away because the browser provides it but it is not working on mail pro!

842nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More options when writing emails.

It would be great to see more options when writing mail, with regards to font. Actual size (in pts.), underline, etc. Also a few more options in formatting, possibly columns with adjustable width and justification.

Also, and this is probably something I'm missing, but how do I create and save a signature?

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Where are dropbox, Google drive attachment options? Why are they disappeared without any notice? How would you make sending large size file

Where are dropbox, Google drive attachment options? Why are they disappeared without any notice? How will you make sending large size file possible? Do you have any other options that we don't know?

1138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. autocomplete auto suggest Contacts compose

Auto suggest contacts should have the following clear options (a) completely turn off this feature, (b) delete individual items from the list, and (c) have an option to click an auto-saved contact and add it to contact list... as a recent yahoo mail! subscriber I figured there would be more options once I'm a paying customer, but there aren't... the above suggestions are very common features in paid-email services... you need to catch up or I will leave the service before next renewal

791st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email send button

Please move send button to the top of the screen.

389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Move the Reply Button!

The reply button at the top of this new email is horrible. When you click on reply, the cursor hovers over the contacts email address when opening to a new email. You cannot see what is being typed because the mouse is hovering over the contact and pulling up their information over the body of the email. WHY? Did no one try this out before releasing it?

1643rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. COMPOSE

COMPOSE

Drag n drop go in as in-line graphics, SHOULD BE AS ATTACHMENTS, AS BEFORE.

KEYSTROKE FOR ADDING ATTACHMENT - NOW NO KEYSTROKE!!

1643rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 842nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Choosing Recipients

When sending a message, I can choose recipients from my contacts. There the names are alphabetical by last name, but it takes a long time to scroll down the list.

1643rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Message Reply Block

When replying to an email, it MUST show the FULL reply header just like it does when messages are forwarded:
    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: "
    @yahoo.com" <
    *********@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019, 10:48:24 AM EDT
    Subject: Your order is Complete

To do less is not an option. This was once-upon-a-time a choice the users made per account. They got to choose which response they wanted - full or short. I NEVER want a short reply or forward header. I always want the full detail there every single time. Others may want the option of…

1340th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please allow drag and drop of images directly to attachments. They now end up as in-line images. Thank you

Please allow drag and drop of images directly to attachments. They now end up as in-line images. Thank you

2256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base