Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

409 results found

1. try after 1 hour....which I am getting everytime when I try to login

try after 1 hour....which I am getting everytime when I try to login

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. it doesn't work.

every single account I use except my own works. Whenever I send something to myself nothing appears. AT ALL. I can send the same file over and over or try to log in when I forgot my password and it tries to kill me with a heart attack. Its safe to say I hate mails with my full heart. each time i use it I cry and try to commit the unalive due to the amount of time wasted. when you see this it is most likely after my 1000000th attempt.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

4. Filters Issue !!! 1. On the Web The filters should be available the drag-and-drop option to arrange them easily , and 2. on Android app the

Filters Issue !!!
    1. On the Web The filters should be available the drag-and-drop option to arrange them easily , and
    2. on Android app the filters zone doesnt sync with the web , even after refresh... and on the web version there is no drag and drop to easily arrange the filters...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

5. allow my daily word subscription to send daily emails to my inbox

I have subscribed to daily word websites, but the emails from that site are not appearing in my email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. support

Basic support should be free. I cannot send emails and cannot get any help with the problem, you get paid for adverts so why should we pay for support.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please do not tag legitimate and important emails as spam. Have even had emails from people on my contact list go into the spam folder.

Please do not tag legitimate and important emails as spam. Have even had emails from people on my contact list go into the spam folder. You need to tweak your algorithm for this. I have actually missed important emails because of this. Yahoo has been known for a long time to be to aggressive when sending emails to spam. I should not have to let you know that emails coming from my contact list is not spam. People do not have time to carefully go through their spam folder. And I know I am not the only one who has…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the email work with VPN

Make Yahoo work even with the use of a VPN. When trying to login with yahoo.se nothing works, when I try to log in with yahoo.com, some features works like seeing that a received email, but not opening them and not writing emails. I use protonmails now for important stuff and use yahoo only when I want to read spam. A lot of spam in yahoo, no spam at all with Protonmail. Protonmail is your dad and you are every other email-services *****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

9. Some important e-mails do not arrive after "safty" changes by Yahoo, the last week of Nov. 2023

Missing e-mails.
    Please, correct the error where I do not receive e-mails from important senders - my hospital.
    Thank you.
    Patricia O.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on X (former Twitter) @YahooCare.

10. When deleting one email, the next email goes along being deleted as well. tried clear cache and cookies as well as changing the browser but

When deleting one email, the next email goes along being deleted as well. tried clear cache and cookies as well as changing the browser but still the same thing happens sometimes. And updated the browser.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unable to get into account due to constant block

Unable to get into account due to constant block - 'Can't access...due to...". This issue has been happening over a month or two, and seems to have not been fixed.

Was able to log in just now, but it constantly keeps happening.

May this issue be fixed soon. Thank you for your time, and services.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I don't get notifications about new emails if the mail is forwarded to another folder using the filter.

I don't get notifications about new emails if the mail is forwarded to another folder using the filter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hesaba erişim engeli

6 aydan beri masaüstü bilgisayarımdan yahoo hesabıma girmek istediğimde ''Şu anda oturumunuzu açamıyoruz
    Yetkisiz hesap erişimini önlemek için oturum açma girişimleri şimdilik engelleniyor. Bu aygıt ve tarayıcıyla bir saat sonra tekrar deneyin.''cevabını alıyorum ve hesabıma bir saat erişemiyorum.Lütfen bu durumu düzeltir misiniz.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo may at times enforce a login wait to help ensure account security and privacy. There's no way for us to bypass this in the contact center, so we recommend waiting the prescribed amount of time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

14. cant see images on mail in inbox This is occuring on Verizon, my android phone, and on my Kindle, and my desktop

Cant see images in mail. on phone, kindle or desktop. It is a problem in firefox, chrome and microsoft edge

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My mail does not open

I click on my mail but it never opens up to read

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo does not work on Mozilla Firefox anymore.

In Firefox (Latest Version), On Windows 10, with or without ad blockers, Yahoo doesnt load correctly. Clicking on Mail only refreshes the webpage, it does not take you to mail. Yahoo homepage loads poorly or not at all.

In Chrome (Latest Version), Windows 10, with or without ad blockers, Yahoo does work, the homepage loads correctly and clicking on Mail does take you to the mailbox.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Duplicate e

I receive duplicate email to my gmail account, not my yahoo account. Should I delete the account and add it back in?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sending emails to spam

Sending emails to spam, that are very clearly not spam. Emails from senders that I replied to on more than one occasion.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove yahoo app ads and offer free customer support

I'm absolutely disgusted there is no way to actually provide feedback to Yahoo about their products. I have had yahoo mail for over 23 years and I'm about to cancel every single account I have with them. It is LUDICROUS to have to pay $5 to have access to help when often the issues with Yahoo are Yahoo based issues. I am not going to pay money to fix problems that I did not create. I understand the company is trying to stay afloat while competing with Google but this is beyond ridiculous. I honestly only tried to look for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base