New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What's with the persistent, offensive ad of someone scraping some filth out of their mouth?

What's with the persistent, offensive ad of someone scraping some filth out of their mouth? Why can't I make it go away? Absolutely GROSS.

2471st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

Why there is no auto-suggest of email addresses whenever i compose an email. How can i turn it back? please help me. ASAP. TYIA

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where is my 200 pages of pictures receipts, letters, etc ?? All gone suddenly...

Where are my 200 pages of pictures receipts, letters, etc ?? All gone suddenly... all there 3 months ago ??

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your phone email app now has a box me to see all emails sent by the sender. I don't like this waste of space on my small phone screen.

Eliminate the obnoxious box on the phone email app asking if I want to see all emails from the sender of the new email.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please don't post "news" stories in my email.

I get enough anti-Trump propaganda in my yahoo home page. I don't need it in my email box as well.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No longer can add indented bullets in a numbered list without RESETTING the numbered list back to 1.

Yahoo Mail has always been very poor at numbered list.
    Adding a new blank line makes the next numbered item in the list go back to 1, which is basically useless.

At least before, user could indent the next line to have a sub-bulleted list WITHOUT the numbered list going back to 1.

Now, user can't even do this.
    Indenting & changing it to a bulleted item, makes the bullet item number 1 (without showing the number) & the next Numbered item is "2".

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1765th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do NOT force me to use Edge. I hate Edge with a passion. I want to continue using Internet Explorer as my browse.

Do NOT force me to use Edge to see my Yahoo Mail. I hate Edge with a passion. I want to continue using Internet Explorer as my browse to read my Yahoo Mail. This is still a free country. North Korea has not won the war to take us over yet. The day they do take over is the day i go to another planet in another solar system; YES, there is life elsewhere in the Universe and they are not as stupid as we are.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I am not able to view more emails on one page. I would like to choose how many emails I can view on each page.

Give us an option to choose the number of emails that can be viewed on each page.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No adjustment for font. I want the old way back.

No adjustment for font. I want the old way back. How do I get the old way back?

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. why would you just delete peoples create folders for saved emails.

How can you just completely erase a subscribers folders?? How?? Then the only was i can receive help is if i pay 4.99? are you serious?

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop Flashy Ads in Email

Please allow users to choose non-moving ads only in email. The flashy ads make it impossible to concentrate on business emails and cause migraines in some. I see a lot of other comments here saying the same. Many of us have been forced to divert our customers to other email services because of it. Thank you.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The boxes around arrows/menus are much too small.

The boxes around arrows/menus are much too small. Sometimes you even have to go below the item you are selecting to make the item selectible. Make them bigger since there is plenty of room (at least on my computer).

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. new phone and can't get to where I can login, help!

I got a new phone and am trying to log in using the app and it times out every single time so I am unable to get logged in on my phone. Why is this happening?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have to be able to get my emails on my phone!!!! I am very frustrated!!

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove instrusive popup in email section saying "turn off ad blocker"

Get rid of the INTRUSIVE popup saying "turn off your ad blocker." Everytime I go to check my email for important things like bills, shipping status, buisness etc. I get stopped by the "turn off the ad blocker" popup, which resets any seach of my email that I did and stops me from reviewing my emails. I will not turn off my ad blocker as it helps my web browser and computer run more efficietently. I also will not remove the ad blocker as I do not suppport Yahoo or its sponsers RACIST AND DISCRIMINATORY IDEOLOGY. I do not run…

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Within the personal signatures. yahoo should allow you to post an image or company logo.

Within the personal signatures. yahoo should allow you to post an image or company logo.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add a way to create or track tasks from emails

It would be so helpful if (like Gmail), there were an option to create a task or to-do item directly from emails. If that list were displayed beside the inbox, that would be ideal; it would be a helpful reminder of action items from emails.
    Alternatively, other than the generic "star," if there could be some kind of a task or to-do icon, users could flag emails they need to go back to and complete a task.

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. email not sync

my email is giving me an error not sync but no link to fix this error

2471st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)