New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pin mail at the top. Idea for a new choice

We could have a choice like: pin our mail at the top, for significant mails except the star and the mark as unread

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Need to have additional filter option in inbox

There is multiple options under the "Tick box" that can be used to select the All, None, Read, Unread etc. Kindly include include an option to filter by date. Kindly include an option to choose "from date" and "To date".

Need to have a tick box besides to select "Today", "Yesterday" similar to mobile app

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable trash folder settings to be changed in Yahoo Mail Plus

I was looking at the features for Yahoo Mail Plus and do not see that anything changes with the (extremely inconvenient) 7-day auto-clean setting for the Trash folder. Having ad-free email would be great. Not having to leave messages in the in-folder because they will be permanently deleted too quickly makes for a very cluttered inbox. Having deleted messages continue to disappear after 7 days doesn't make Mail Plus worth the expense for me.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make yahoo mail less annoying

I absolutely hate then when Im reading an email and then it suddenly dissapears and moves to the next one. I used to think it was when I received a new email (which is annoying enough) but today it happened and no new email had been received, its infuriating!!! I want to read my emails without them dissapearing when I'm half way through!!!

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The inbox has a dark theme option, but then when I open a message, it has a light theme

The inbox has a dark theme option, but then when I open a message, it has a light theme, which hurts my eyes.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include Login History

Please include Login history, giving IP address, device and service name. so I can see if my account is being logged into by an outsider and so I change my password if necessary

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. contacts

sort by last name vs sort by first name The last name sort shows a small subset of contacts. Useless

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ads

Please allow me to block ads for holidays like Mother's Day. My mom passed last year and the last thing I need is constant ads about sending her flowers! There is no '3 dot' link on these ads to indicate that I don't like the ads. Fix this.

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Delete all mail from a sender

Would be nice if you can right click on an email and select delete all mail from this sender.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Link activated sender address field enables phishing schemes.

The way Yahoo is displaying the from field with a web link is enabling phishing schemes. It makes a malicious email look very authentic, and makes it very difficult to view the actual sender's address. I received an email that displays Intuit E-Commerce Service quickbooks@notification.intuit.com as the sender, and when I hover over the address it shows a contact card for Intuit and a link to Intuit.com. The body of the email says that I've been charged $350, and they have renewed a service I never signed up for, and clearly isn't from Intuit. Yahoo needs to make it more…

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. .fr domain should be made available again.

Domains such as yahoo.fr should be made available again.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new drop down menu is good, but we are not able to speed type to find the folder. Now we need to scroll down till we find it. takes too

The new drop-down menu is good, but we are not able to speed type to find the folder. Now we need to scroll down till we find it. takes too long and required ty[ping

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please correct

Hey! The mail is good. I can’t understand one thing, why there is a video in every empty folder. They load memory and the browser freezes. Registered since 2012. Everyone is happy. Thank you!

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop the constant pop up within Yahoo Email : Looking for something? Search by Person, business, or keyword on,

Please stop this annoying pop up Stop the constant pop up within Yahoo Email : Looking for something? Search by Person, business, or keyword on,

296th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Coronavirus updates are irrelevant and irritating AF please remove!!

See above! It's high time i get a gmail account anyway. thanks for ignoring my request. bye

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bugs Cannot send HTML attachment's I must convert them to PDF first to send them

Bugs Cannot send HTML attachment's I must convert them to PDF first to send them

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stop embarrasing our country by posting Biden talking

Please stop posting Joe Biden talking it is causing a safety issue for our country he is not competent and was not elected by the people. You should post a survey to recall this election.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your feedback window is too tight. It just took me an extra 20 minutes to edit my previous feedback down to fit and submit it.

Your feedback window is too tight. It just took me an extra 20 minutes to edit my previous feedback down to fit and submit it.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. more available fonts for email

would like more fonts offered.

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base