Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

359 results found

1. BETTER CUSTOMER SUPPORT

BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE ON UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS WHE DISCUSSING ISSUE WIT E-MAIL ACCESS. I GOT NO SUPPORT

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. yahoo sucks

why would I ever pay yahoo any money. about 12 years ago, suddenly about 1/5th of all my outgoing emails were not going out. I did everything possible to get help, without ANY help. Even wrote to the CEO without any reply. Unfortunately I pay Yahoo for my domain which I'll finally get off my butt and figure out how to transfer to another organization that has some sense of responsibility. clear enough?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

3. Not seeing responses or likes to my comments.

I have checked my filters and all other settings that have not changed, but I am not receiving a response to comments in my mailbox.
    I can see them in the comment section, but not directed into my mail.
    Something has changed, but I don't believe it's on my end.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. help site

The options on the help site are very restrictive. It is hard to give appropriate feedback when the options are so specific. There should be a section for "other" help requests that don't fit a specific category.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Removed stock information. why because did not buy upgrade $$$ per month?

Ater thirty years with Yahoo this the first time I wished to speak to a representative no way to do so and at help I was asked to pay $4.99 p/Month for Stock page. To say I am disappointed and discussed would be an understatement! My reason wanting to speak to a representative Financial section: For years I have listed my stocks and all the pertinent information pursuant to each stock. Of late appearing a request I purchase an upgraded system per stocks. I do not need nor want. The solicitation page will not let me proceed unless I agree…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. failure

I cannot receive mails. What' s the problem and how can you fix it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Yahoo so aptly named...now I can't import an email address to my own mail box???

Why is it "yahoo" that I can't add an email address to MY OWN EMAIL BOX? Or is this just one more example of your own pathetic incompetence??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Stop being a perpetual time suck. 1st you would have to take new questions, 2nd, you would have to answer with working solutions. Instead of

Stop being a perpetual time suck. 1st you would have to take new questions, 2nd, you would have to answer with working solutions. Instead of NON WORKING DEAD ENDS!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!

where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!
    my old picture documentation all is not in stored my personal folder - not good from yahoo side this is not service it is not normal delete personal data

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

11. safari security warning

When i switch between email accounts, Safari warns me that the site is not secure as it uses TLS 1.0 or 1.1.
    Is Yahoo Mail secure and up-to date security-wise?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

12. Can't Sign In

I'm no longer able to sign into one of my old accounts. This wouldn't be an issue for me and I'd just make a new one normally.. but this one's my name and I'd really like to have it back. Is there any way that I can get some help accessing it? Also, I have multiple accounts that are attached to it that I need to change my information on.

Hope that I can get some feedback on this!

Thank you!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

13. What happened to Inbox ?...I don't just want the unread..I want to se the read & unread

What happened to Inbox ?...I don't just want the unread..I want to se the read & unread

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. you have succeeded in making my business email account inaccessable AGAIN!

With the update today 5/7/2019 I am no longer able to find my business email address. THIS is the address that I PAY for! This is probably the 5th time in the last 18 months that this has happened. I haven't moved my hosting and email prior to this, but this is the last straw.

I was signed into my business account and switched to the tab in Firefox where I was working. When I clicked on a message to read it, the page refreshed and instead of being able to switch from my personal to my business account, only…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I keep getting an error message that says I have to sign back in to get update complete, but every time I sign back in I am still getting sa

I can't get the new update to allow me access to my work email. I keep getting an error message that says I have to sign out then sign back in to complete the update. I have now signed out and back in about 10 times and still get same message.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. If you need help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. verification code

My son trying to enter his yahoo e-mail. However he can not receive verfiication SMS code to the mobile phone number he enter while creating his account. The reason for this is yahoo server expectedly add additional 0 (zero) at the begining of the number after our country code which is +90. Our mobile operator can not handle +90 0..... I think this is a bug of the yahoo security system. We tried to call the support center however they say we couldnt recognise your phone.
    I will be very pleased if you correct processing issue of the phone number.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. email address got blocked

My company email address has been blocked by Yahoo globally, and we have problem communicate with our members who provide Yahoo email address. Can I get Yahoo's help to unblock our email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have deactivated an account twice already and I am still get blasted at that account. ENOUGH.

Follow through with your own operation. Also that account has a "past due for yahoo plus I never ordered purposely

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base