Skip to content

New Mail

That idea has been deleted


Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

29 results found

  1. Ads take too much room on reading pane

    I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.

    1st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Don't get rid of notepad!

    Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
    I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
    Why are you doing this??

    2nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.

    Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.

    Current options are :
    Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TB

    Can Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?

    Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????

    3rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You need to establish a filter for filth. Then put all the filth in that folder. I won’t have to look at it because occasionally there’s som

    You need to establish a filter for filth. Then put all the filth in that folder. I won’t have to look at it because occasionally there’s something of value in spam. That way I’m happy and I won’t complain every time you let filth come in my email.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how it looks

    why would you actively make the website look shite, its not a filthy mobile app its on a **** pc

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please remove all hard core **** before sending it to our mailboxes including the spam box

    My spam received KNOWN approved senders emails daily. I have clicked the Not Spam hundreds of times. Linked in, and others go to Spam hourly. P719 Family children also look in that folder for misdirected emails.
    Please stop. I have filled 1,000 blocked all with ****

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GO back to the old version

    Your new format is terrible. I cannot get rid of the right side display (Starred, contacts).It is completely useless and just takes screen space. Also, when the detail of a message is displayed, it only appears in the center with a lot of white space on the left and right sides. For me, this is a BOTCHED upgrade!

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. E' uno schifo

    insomma mi fate. entrare in questa Yahoo fatela finita

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo Customer Help: Quick Ways to Get Support Today

    Yahoo Customer Support Number +1 877-848-2174

    Yahoo New Mail has a clean design and useful features, but there are several areas where it could be improved to provide a better user experience.

    First, performance and reliability could be improved. The mail interface can sometimes feel slow, especially when loading folders, searching emails, or switching between messages. Faster loading times and smoother performance would make daily use much more efficient.

    Second, spam filtering and email organization could be smarter. While spam detection exists, important emails still occasionally end up in the spam or bulk folders. Improving AI-based filtering and giving users…

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Callender settings

    Hej guys
    I would like to be able to change the default settings in the callender.
    Since I have many arrangements ,I would like to be able to have 2 default reminders - one 3 days before, and one 1 day before.
    Right now i have to chose each time one extra and choose time of the reminder. I would like to have the default times of the reminder, because this i what works for me.
    Many thanks

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. better features

    Fix the options for the ability to forward multiple emails at once, would be optimal if multiple different emails were able to be sent at once.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. other inboxes

    Why can't I see my other email inboxes on the righthand menu anymore? I want to be able to move quickly from one to another. Now it is very inefficient to have to move my mouse all the way over to the top left to click on my account and then have choose another inbox. Just let me have my inboxes available the way it was just earlier today. Please.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Old version

    Why don't my other mailboxes show up on the right hand menu anymore?? I've had to resign into my other email address, and then it opens up in the stupid new look!!! I don't want the stupid new look. I want the original! How do I change it back. Nobody wanted the "new and improved" the last time you forced it on us. Guess what! Still don't want it!

    GIVE ME THE OLD VERSION!

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. NO FILTERS NO SECURITY ON THIS ACCOUNT - HARASSMENT ABUSE BY YAHOO

    HERE IS AN IDEA ---- PUT SECURITY ON YAHOO EMAIL ACCUOUNTS

    info@harmony.knittry.com
    info@books.plugward.com
    info@royal.beathope.com
    info@wiggly.duerice.com
    info@treatment.justslam.com
    info@whisper.bakefall.com
    info@hope.beddull.com
    info@ill-informed.preybang.com
    info@ink.bakefall.com
    info@sail.justslam.com
    info@grain.gownrule.com
    info@necessary.justslam.com
    info@amused.gownrule.com
    info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@breakable.gownrule.com
    info@begin.justslam.com
    info@scissors.gownrule.com
    info@texture.plugward.com
    info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@lewd.beddull.com
    info@account.beeras.com
    info@annoyed.beathope.com
    info@chilly.beeras.com
    info@wistful.gownrule.com
    info@play.beddull.com
    info@tame.bakefall.com
    info@voiceless.beathope.com
    info@account.beeras.com
    info@lumpy.bakefall.com
    info@weak.beathope.com
    info@create.gownrule.com
    info@necessary.justslam.com
    info@low.gownrule.com
    info@wistful.gownrule.com
    info@fear.justslam.com
    info@gratis.beeras.com
    info@smash.gownrule.com
    info@cows.justslam.com
    info@necessary.justslam.com
    info@convey.gownrule.com
    info@lumpy.bakefall.com
    info@pastoral.testthaw.com
    info@veil.plugward.com
    info@chilly.beeras.com
    info@sadden.beathope.com
    info@tame.bakefall.com
    info@pastoral.testthaw.com
    info@chilly.beeras.com
    info@hollow.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@veil.plugward.com
    info@whisper.plugward.com
    info@cows.justslam.com
    info@cows.justslam.com
    info@guarded.plugward.com
    info@burly.testthaw.com
    info@impolite.testthaw.com
    info@sadden.beathope.com
    info@guiltless.knittry.com
    info@partake.bakefall.com
    info@oblige.preybang.com
    info@oblige.preybang.com
    info@acceptable.preybang.com
    info@acceptable.preybang.com
    info@mail.preybang.com
    info@support.preybang.com
    info@fairies.knittry.com
    info@annoying.knittry.com
    info@glance.duerice.com
    info@smash.gownrule.com
    info@doctor.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@shake.duerice.com
    info@wasteful.plugward.com
    info@busy.actfolk.com
    info@free.justslam.com
    info@longing.justslam.com
    info@free.justslam.com
    info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@create.gownrule.com
    info@stomach.actfolk.com
    info@journey.preybang.com
    info@sidewalk.plugward.com
    info@addition.plugward.com
    info@sidewalk.plugward.com
    info@weary.actfolk.com
    info@gratis.beeras.com
    info@low.gownrule.com…

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Time

    My time on receiving and send emails isn't accurate

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I don’t like change

    I liked Yahoo just the way it was when I wanted to delete my emails. I could push one little box. It would put a checkmark in it and then it would give me the option. Select all and cancel every email that I wanted to delete simple now I don’t know how I’m supposed to delete them all. I don’t like change, especially when I liked the way it was and now you wanna charge me money I don’t have money to have email. Only reason I have email is because it doesn’t cost anything. I understand thank you.…

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Several suggestions

    Hi, please:

    1 - return the options for themes and backgrounds. The pale lavender - if that's what it is - makes the white screen look dirty. There is no contrast.

    2 - add an option to remove the avatars before a name or company. Don't need more bubbly or rounded things. The update looks cartoonish.

    3 - make the text for the inbox - lists of incoming email subjects - less rounded.

    4 - return the font options for writing email to what they were. You enlarged the 'medium' option, and it's now too large. The 'small' option is…

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. calendar messages

    It appears messages received from the calendar are messed up. The body of the email will show for about 2 seconds then disappear. Crazy but that is the only email it does that to. If I forward the calendar message to another yahoo email account it does the same thing. If I forward to a hotmail account it is there. Also, the body disappears during the forward. I am using the current email under yahoo.

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. kill all you ******* commies

    How about I come and kill as many yahoo commie liberals as possible..............I have a ton of ammo and many .308 rifles to do the job..............then I'll kill all your children and disembowel your wives and ****** man wives for your gay alphabet men

    4th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?