New Mail
57 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
There is no means of communicating a problem that does not have a solution in help.yahoo.com
There is no means of communicating a problem that does not have a solution in help.yahoo.com
4th ranked -
I cannot LOGIN FROM GOOGLE CHROME AND FIREFOX
I cannot LOGIN FROM GOOGLE CHROME AND FIREFOX
there is message:
"Something went wrong
We could not sign you in. Try again from a different device.hovever after installing "opera" work fine
can you hlp with google, I deleted cookies and cache
4th ranked -
Put multiple accounts back into old Yahoo Mail. Recently removed for nothing.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You removed my second account from the top-left, requiring me to now explicitly switch to that separate account, everytime I want to see anything from it.
I come to yahoo mail to see if I had any new email, and now you're making me check multiple pages to see that.
I'm not a paying customer and I never would be, so you don't care but this is another major push to migrate entirely to a different location.
Last time you forced some other "new"-UI change that made me open an account somewhere else that I've only used sparingly, but…
4th ranked -
Worst Yahoo
I am beyond heartbroken and disappointed. Yahoo Mail was not just an email account for me. It was a place where I stored years of memories, personal information, important documents, and messages from people who matter to me. Due to serious health issues, I was unable to access my account for over a year. When I finally logged in, I was devastated to find that everything had been deleted.
Those emails were more than data. They were pieces of my life that can never be replaced. I never imagined that years of memories could disappear without any chance to back…
4th ranked -
Deleted emails showing back up in inbox
I noticed this issue last week. I delete email every 3 or 4 days. The issue is that I will delete 400-500 at one time. Ill go through all of the unread emails until I have deleted them all. I go back to look at emails I kept and realize that emails that I had deleted are back in my inbox. Frustrating to say the least.
4th ranked -
Why did you change a perfectly acceptable UI?
Your latest changes to the UI are ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!
Please give me the option to go back to the old Yahoo Classic.4th ranked -
Restore ability to monitor multiple Yahoo accounts from one page - easy switch is GONE.
I have used Yahoo for years. I LOVE the ability to monitor my primary personal / business email AND my yahoo I use with sites I prefer to be anonymous with like newsletter and many websites.
I use BOTH daily - being force to go into my account to change from one to the other makes using Yahoo impossible.
HOW this makes it more secure is BS - as it was before - go into Yahoo - both are logged in, both displayed - WHAT is the difference, go into Accounts - both STILL logged in = same.
The BIG…4th ranked -
I’m sick of filth. What part of that do you not understand?
I’m sick of filth. What part of that do you not understand?
4th ranked -
Stop Wasting Money Trying to Improve The Best Computer E-mail
why do you children keep messing up? are there no adults left at Yahoo? What was wrong with having all my accounts easy to view in the same place without having to sing in or out and switching back an forth?
I understand that your coders are trying to justify your employment of them, however this feels like you allowed another Gen Zer to convince a Multi Billion dollar company to let them vibe code an update. you have tried to push the ****** update on us for several years now, we don't want your gen Z trash, restore the…4th ranked -
Change the new design
Make it look like the old design. this new design is an eye sore. I can't stand this uglyness. I'm going to start moving all my subscriptions and emails to a different site so I can delete my yahoo acoount.
4th ranked -
Maillerimi geri istiyorum
Merhaba
Ben arşivlediğim tü maillerimi geri istiyorum
Silmediğim halde hiçbirini bulamadım4th ranked -
Make it easy to block spammers
I want to easily and quickly block spammers.
Make this happen,
4th ranked -
IDEA = STOP PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL ACCOUNT USER HAS ASKED YAHOO TO BLOCK
HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT USER BY YAHOO. YAHOO PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY-ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK. EVERY GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL REPORTED TO YAHOO WITH REQUEST TO STOP-YAHOO REFUSES-CONTINUES TO PUSH THRU SAME GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL ALL DAY-EVERY DAY
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@hollow.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@whisper.plugward.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@cows.justslam.com…4th ranked -
YAHOO ABUSE HARASSMENT OF EMAIL USERS - IDEA = STOP HARRASSMENT ABOUSE OF EMAIL USERS
HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT USER BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW EMAIL ACCOUNT HODLDER TO BLOCK. EMAIL ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING HAS BEEN DISABLED - GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE EMAIL ACCOUNT USERS. ALL FILTERS AND ALL SECURITY FOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY YAHOO TO PUSH THROUGH GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL - HARASSMENT AND ABUSE.
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com…4th ranked -
REPORTED HARASSMENT ABUSE BY YAHOO IDEA = STOP HARRASSMENT ABUSE
REPORTED AS - HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT USER BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW EMAIL ACCOUNT HODLDER TO BLOCK. EMAIL ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING HAS BEEN DISABLED - GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE EMAIL ACCOUNT USERS. ALL FILTERS AND ALL SECURITY FOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY YAHOO TO PUSH THROUGH GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL - HARASSMENT AND ABUSE.
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com…4th ranked -
get rid of it
The option to go back to the old mail isn't there. I clicked on change to the new mail by accident and I can't go back. The new look is awful and I want to go back to the old version. Please put the option back
4th ranked -
email feature
For sometime now When I send an email, Yahoo will put in draft folder and not send it. It has done this to me during discussions on issues with others and clients and is very embarrassing. It does this on Win10 Win11 and Linux Mint and LMDE7. That would mean this is note an OS problem but something withing Yahoo email.
Thank You
Gary De Maroney
gdemaroney@yahoo.com4th ranked
- Don't see your idea?