Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1488 results found

1. Don't like your NEW IMPROVED MAIL. Can't you give people the option of changing or remaining the same???

Just give us the option of returning back to the e-mail format we have grown accustomed to. Can't tell me that this new format is better, because if is NOT

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow a reply to sender.

unable to reply to sender after receipt. Without this option, it is impossible to maintain a complete record of the communication.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. banner signature

Yahoo mail can't add banner signatures? Are you serious?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Password Recovery or OTP Emails Shouldn't Be Disabled for Recovered Accounts

I am writing to express my deep concerns regarding Yahoo's recent decision to discontinue password recovery or OTP emails for recovered accounts. This policy has had a significant negative impact on many users, myself included, and I urge Yahoo to reconsider this decision.

As a long-time user of Yahoo, I remember the platform's immense popularity in the 90s. Yahoo was a pioneer in the internet revolution, providing reliable email services and a host of other valuable features. However, recent policy changes, particularly the decision to stop password recovery or OTP emails for recovered accounts, are driving users away from the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop your terrible "as-you-type" spell checker. It don't work good

I make decorative lines between paragraphs such as

+---+---+

++++++++++* and so on.
    the the spell check doesn't pop up once, but STAYS on.

Leave me alone. Let me check up, as I do, in an external editor.
    Writing inside Yahoo mail should be less critical.

and your pop-ups aren't helping

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  6. Please put the attachments at the top. Or else sometime the discussion is too long and all the way to scroll down and down is tedious and I

Please put the attachments at the top. Or else sometime the discussion is too long and all the way to scroll down and down is tedious and I am lost no where.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. fine the old way

This new format is **** i hate it. What is with all those stupid tabs. You went ahead and change and didn't ask me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Compose--TO address. You wipe out the actual email address and substitute some short form and I can't tell who the email is going to. Please

Compose--TO address. You wipe out the actual email address and substitute some short form and I can't tell who the email is going to. Please allow full address view as an option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Made the mistake of upgrading and now there is no save email ability. How to intentionally save rather than waiting for the system??

Made the mistake of upgrading and now there is no save email ability. How to intentionally save rather than waiting for the system??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More professional Yahoo strapline on the App - especially delete the word "conquer"!

Please can you update the strapline you automatically add to emails written on the App (where a signature might be?)

I used to like the one that indicated I was using the Yahoo mail app, feeling people may overlook any minor errors in my emails.

I try to remember to always delete it - especially on professional emails - if it was more reasonable / professional, as it was before, I would leave it.
    Unfortunately it is not so noticable, and I sometimes forget to delete it and realise how painfully unprofessional it sounds. "Conquer"?!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put Back My Send (Compose) For each email address. I DO NOT want to send ALL replies from Account Key email ONLY

I have more than one email address and even a gmail address linked so that I can read /retrieve all emails from one place. I can no longer reply or compose emails from the other addresses. This creates a problem for me because now ALL future responses will come to the Account Key address. I don't want all the junk and unimportant emails coming to my account key inbox. This is why I have separate emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. STOP BLOCKING MY FORWARDS TO REPORT PHISHING TO AUTHORITIES !

stop preventing me from forwarding a phishing email to the proper authority! there is an address to send them, after you copy the raw email and paste it into the email.
    But now your stupid system does not allow it any more! you stop it from being sent to the authorities ! ( reportphishing@antiphishing.org) A LEGITIMATE AUTHORITY TO REPORT IT TO!
    You block me sending it and your stupid popup banner says something like, It can't be sent due to it has too many links and resembles spam. REALLY? EFFING IDIOTS! IT WAS SPAM/ PHISHING! AND NEEDS SENT TO…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  13. compose

Let us have the former--more function, and larger, easier to navigate--COMPOSE screen rather than tiny unwieldy pop-up compose window. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  14. What happened to spell check???????

What happened to spell check????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. So often I'll be writing a email and for what ever the reason paragraphs disapear out of my email It happens a lot and I'm mad cause their u

Fix the program so paragraphs don't keep disappearing while I'm still in the middle of writing it. It's happened to me so many times it's not funny. In fact it makes me angry. Perhaps my only to my problem is to stop using yahoo all together in the future. Today I lost 3 long paragraphs I wrote for my granddaughters 19 Birthday. I'm very up set about it because it was a important email to me personally. I looked in the drafts and every place available so I can say I've given it my all. So I guess even though…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. save my email from hackers

save my email from hackers

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  17. aljfkkdjadfs

sadfasdfdasfdsfasdfadsasdasdf

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  18. disable automatic suggestions for e-mail addresses when composing new e-mails!

I need automatic suggestions for e-mail addresses when composing new e-mails to be disabled permanently.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email file attach by short cuts

Want attach file using short cut keys: Ctrl+Shift+U. Allows navigate. but will not attach selected file when press <Enter> nor <Alt>+O. In addr shows: "... Invalid Crumb".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Composing an email is messed up

Used to be simple - it said "TO", and I entered the name. Now it says "recipient" sometimes and "to" sometimes and other times it switches between the two. Also now when I put something in the subject line it shows up at the top of my compose page, why? Why can't things that work just be left alone for once?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 74 75
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base