Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

126 results found

  1. Have a file that’s labeled filth. Then put all the filth in that file. I don’t know never to look at it and delete it. It’s not spam, it’s f

    Have a file that’s labeled filth. Then put all the filth in that file. I don’t know never to look at it and delete it. It’s not spam, it’s filth.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. Emails not getting deleted from Inbox

    After moving few emails from Spam to Inbox, the content of those emails is still not loading. Also no matter how many times I delete them, they keep showing as Unread items in my Inbox which is very annoying. Can't find any fix to this.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. My All emails are missing

    I have this email since 2015 but I all my email are missing where are all my emails gone its 12 years of important communication I can't see any of them where did it gone

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Really filth, filth, filth, filth,. Why do I have to see that in my email? What is wrong with your company?

    Really filth, filth, filth, filth,. Why do I have to see that in my email? What is wrong with your company?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Filth!

    Filth! Filth Filth Filth Filth!!!
    Filth! Filth Filth Filth Filth!!!
    Filth! Filth Filth Filth Filth!!!
    Sick of it!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. Filth

    Sick of the Sick of the filth!! Sick of the filth!! Sick of the filth!! Sick of the filth!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. Oh good! More filth today!

    Oh good! More filth today!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. Filth

    Every time you let filth through to my emails I’m going to complain. I’m sick of it. I’ve been a yahoo customer for 30 years and the last few years have been nothing but filthy filthy filthy. Filter it out. Surely you’re capable of that.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. Stop allowing filth to get into my email. I hate it. There is nothing I click on that says I’m interested in filth. Do your job!

    Stop allowing filth to get into my email. I hate it. There is nothing I click on that says I’m interested in filth. Do your job!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. What’s wrong with yahoo? Can’t you filter anything? Disgusting. Does your mother know what you do for a living?

    What’s wrong with yahoo? Can’t you filter anything? Disgusting. Does your mother know what you do for a living?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. I am sick of your inability to filter out filth in my emails. I don’t care if it’s spam or trash or the main menu. You should be able to fil

    I am sick of your inability to filter out filth in my emails. I don’t care if it’s spam or trash or the main menu. You should be able to filter that out. Shame on you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. Ability to filter out the **** that comes through? What is it that I click on that makes anybody think I’m interested in that ****? Do your

    Why do I constantly have to ask you to filter out all the filth that comes into my spam? Surely you have ai Ability to filter out the **** that comes through? What is it that I click on that makes anybody think I’m interested in that ****? Do your job!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. Fix Getting Spam / Advertisement Email That Resembles Your Other Email

    Need to FIX this one = you get an email / advertisement in your inbox that flows right into the rest of your email with a access box on the left side. I don't care how careful you are with your email you sometimes click that Box to remove it with a few others and BAM! you open up SPAM and ERROR Messages.
    That should be a easy fix for you guys. Please look into this issue.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. delete my yahoo

    добрый день. хочу удалить свою почту yahoo. удалите, она мне не нужна. dyblyakseniya@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. Window for reading email

    The new Yahoo mail makes reading email an unpleasant experience. One thing is the tiny window to read emails. Even if you close the little window on the right side that shows the starred e-mails, the vertical dimension of the window is still very small.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. It is saying someone’s else name on my account it should only be saying Lamont Ragan. Please fix

    It is saying someone’s else name on my account it should only be saying Lamont Ragan. Please fix

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Anteprima immagini

    Non c'è l'anteprima di allegati immagini (png, ecc.). Che grandi che siete!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. Feedback page where I can see comments made by others?

    Where is the Feedback page where I can see comments made by others? Why are you hiding that? I have been all over this site trying to find the comments section and it is NOT available.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. This email view screen is HORRIBLE

    I absolutely hate this new yahoo email layout you all are now using. I can only see a few emails. My whole screen is nothing but useless stuff to me now. Change it back to the old classic yahoo email view. This update is absolutely horrible.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. Google & now yehoo! ads, etc. at the bottom of my Inbox

    OK yehoo! You've done no-thing re: the Google & now yehoo! add, etc. at the bottom of my Inbox!!
    The 'blasted' ribbon / bar / whatever it's called interferes w/ writing e-mails!!!!!
    I told you guys this B4!!!!!
    'DARN-IT' !!!!!
    FIX THE PROBLEM or I'MA MOVING ELSEWHERE AFTER USING yehoo! FOR +30-35 YR.
    dCβ

    P.S. I really hate corporate procrastination, complacency, & greed, etc!!!!!
    ''Desktop for Yahoo Mail.'' means what??

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?