Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

126 results found

  1. HELP WITH OLD EMAIL

    Today I noticed using the OLD email as I do not like the NEW email, all the sudden I am having current GOOD emails go directly to the trash. HOW DO I FIX THIS??? Its like the TRASH is my NEW IN box. It started TODAY.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. storage upgrade- being forced to pay for more storage

    any ideas on how to stay on Yahoo Mail without having to upgrade / pay for storage?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. Back to oldemails

    How do I get back to the old email instead of this new one that I do not like at all.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Help

    Why am I getting redirected to pbs.yahoo.com or other sites that I don’t want?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Can I alter the font size on a particular message?

    Some messages (usually from particular senders) come in a smaller font size than most others. I would like to increase their font size instead of searching for my glasses.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. stop deleting my e-mails

    Mails keep disappearing
    A mail I sent yesterday to my brother and my son just disappeared
    Can you please make it appear again, and stop deleting my e-mails?

                           Paola Canarutto
    

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. spam folder

    You cannot TODAY delete messages in the SPAM folder. I have ticked all boxes in spam and under other pressed to block and delete all ticked messages, they just bounce back into spam folder.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. Problems sending to gmail users

    Please start using the requirements Gmail is putting on administrators whose clients try to send to gmail users. I keep getting rejections of emails sent through yahoo, and it's getting burdensome to the point I don't want to use yahoo anymore. Gmail provides the following guidance, but it's for administrators; I cannot do this myself.
    Best practices for forwarding email to Gmail
    This article has recommendations for email administrators and Gmail users who forward messages from other accounts or services to Gmail. Forwarding email messages can affect email authentication. Follow the recommendations in this article to increase the likelihood that…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. disable sender profile icon

    Please add a setting to turn off the sender profile icons next to the messages in the inbox. The previous version of New Mail did not force these icons to display, and having them there now is annoying and clatters the screen. Giving users a toggle to hide them would make the inbox much cleaner

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. Block solicitation emails

    Why can't you do something about the filthy disgusting solicitation emails!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. Spam Mail

    I have been receiving nude spam messages content from source i cannot still identify. i would be grateful if you could help me unsub those applications and its corresponding mails. Thank you

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. keep emails

    I LOST MY EMAIL FORM January 2026 to june 2026

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. Find and sort email by attachment size

    With my recent message alert about email restrictions due to storage being full, there's no way for me to quickly find large attachments in my emails.

    This is NOT what I expected as most other web mail offer such features.

    If I am missing can you please point me to how I might be able to currently achieve this?

    Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. AOL rejecting all of my comments.

    All of my comments on AOL news articles are being rejected, once again, ALL of them, and I don't understand why. My comments are not as nasty as some that get published. I've reported quite a few for horrendous, nasty terms used towards other people, particularly President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. Some commenters have a very bad habit of calling her "Michael," which is a disgrace.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. Likes

    BY responding to requests for help with regards to mail.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. displaying plenty of messages

    I'll use the 'new' mail if it will display as many messages as this 'old', 'basic' mail, in one screen.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Feature Request: Allow manual block lists and filters to run on the Spam folder

    Currently, Yahoo Mail's automated global spam filter bypasses user-created filters and the "Blocked Addresses" list. Because of this, spoofed or persistently annoying email IDs continue to appear in the Spam folder even after a user blocks them.

    Please update the system architecture so that personal block rules and "Move to Trash" filters take priority over the global spam folder. Users should have the option to completely block or permanently delete specific senders so they never have to see them at all.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. give back the old version!!!

    This email sucks! I'm getting sent messages in my inbox, inbox messages in my sent box. I reply to an email, then I can't forward it to someone else without them seeing my reply. Can't you leave well enough alone. Keep it simple, stupid.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. Spam

    Getting daily 40 to 50 spam mails inspite of blocking regularly on daily basis from mostly blocked ids, experiencing this problem from so many months and now no is increasing daily, right now there 83 spam mails in my spam box. More over when spam blocked mails reach 1000 nos ur blocking does't work unless & untill some or required nos are deleted, the deletion process is also troublesome as having to delete one by one in the absence of block selection, deleting one by one of 1000 nos is very defficult and very time consuming. Written several times about…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. Do Not Block sender list

    I cannot find a way to mark a sender as safe. There's only "not spam", but I'm not getting my statements from my Syncrhony credit card. I am getting receipts from purchases, but not statements, and Synchrony has confirmed they were sent. I am having more and more problems with your email capabilities.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  • Don't see your idea?