Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! πŸ’œ
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

126 results found

  1. i need attachments from original email to be included when i REPLY to email

    right now, they disappear and I don't see a setting for it

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  2. filter obscenities in spam headlines

    hey guys- i understand spam is part of the deal but the subject lines in my spam filter look like they all came straight from a **** site. can you not filter out the obscenities and graph sex descriptions out of the spam subject lines? see examples below - this stuff comesin every day. it's pretty disgusting, no?

    **** MY ***** TONIGHT πŸ”₯πŸ’‹

    πŸ‘πŸ‘„ ******** for hours non-stop
    She’s Begging for Your Monster... Ruin Her Holes Tonight πŸ†

    **** Non StopπŸ”ž
    "**** Any ***** Non-Stop Like a Real **** Star"πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦

    πŸ₯΅π™π™π˜Ύπ™† π™ˆπ™€ π™‹π™π™Žπ™Žπ™”πŸ‘πŸ’¦
    πŸ₯΅ 𝙄 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™ π™”π™Šπ™ π™π™Š π™π™π˜Ύπ™† π™ˆπ™€β€¦

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  3. leave email thread in order

    can't figure out where the latest is

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Still missing key option to simply show conversations in descending time stamp provide efficient access to long conversions

    Still missing key option to simply show conversations in descending time stamp order, making it very inefficient for large e-mail chains. This is a standard option in all modern e-mail clients for web and app. Clicking on a new mail notification in the app doesn't even take you to the new reply, and it marks it as read despite not having seen it yet, so that eliminates using the option of filtering by Unread emails.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  5. Dont think you can without going back to the old version

    Yep.
    Time to close my account. Just way too much spam, ads and unwanted mail. And no way to minimize. And too hard or impossible to navigate.
    Doubt you'll survive the year.
    Too bad. It's been a good run.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  6. Get rid of annoying pop ups

    There are constant annoying pop ups a right navigation pane I did not create. I am perfectly able to open my own mail without this help. It's annoying and distracting. How can I get rid of it?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  7. sort by sender and eliminate new ad panel

    Bring back "sort by sender" so that I can flush out 100's of thousands of unwanted unread emails and eliminate the new (JUST STARTED TODAY) ad panel at the bottle of my email list/message access window or I am going to move to a different email provider as soon as I can!!!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  8. Block the sex ads.

    I keep putting blocks on these sex ads, yet they keep coming--block them please.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  9. YOUR ADS THAT POP UP IN EVERY EMAIL THAT IS OPENED

    PLEASE DELETE YOUR ANNOYING AD FOR YAHOO MORE SPACE, ONE DAY AND I AM SO OVER IT!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  10. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  11. switch back to the old one

    it all sucks hate it all

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  12. Political bias

    Stop censoring the opposition! Yahoo comment section is a echo chamber because of blatant bias censorship.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  13. Yahoo bias

    How about you quit censoring based on politics? Your undeniable bias is infuriating!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. Offer the old version of the mail layout

    i hate the new layout
    I want the old one back
    I can't find the preview panel
    Deborah Claire deb_bones@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  15. Please resolve the situation

    Hello. Although I have deleted over 500 emails from my Inbox, emptied Spam and Trash, I still cannot receive new emails. Please resolve the situation.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  16. Email Chain handling!

    I keep losing a chain of emails. when I send a reply in a chain of emails it is cumbersome to find the previous conversation especially those with attachments. It used to be great now a chain of emails is difficult to manage and use!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  17. Sort unread e-mail by sender and display count per sender of those mails

    Yahoo has announced storage limits on user's mailboxes. I have a lot (> 000's) of unread e-mail over the years some of which can be quickly removed if this feature existed. I would like to ask for a feature where you can sort unread e-mail by sender and have count list of those mails by sender. This would help me target those e-mails I could remove to bring usage down within limits. Current search options are very limited and the help to manage inboxes is limited too.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  18. Have an option for mass deletion of emails

    I have over 300,000 plus emails in my inbox and I would like to see an option for mass deletion for large quantity of emails especially for individuals like me that is performing a mailbox cleanup. I think the process is extremely slow if you can only delete 100 emails at a time. Whether Yahoo makes this a paid for option or not , I still believe the option should be available

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  19. Go back to what it was. This is impossible to set up. It keeps running me in circles.

    what nightmare this is. whoever came up with this email **** should be shot.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  20. Not seeing old as welll ss new emails

    Missing old emails. Not getting new emails

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  • Don't see your idea?