Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

140 results found

  1. Yahoo Ai shouldn’t be used so heavily due it not having empathy

    Yahoo Ai deleted all my emails and childhood photos I had in my yahoo account since middle school under the folders section.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Recovery

    I was not able to sign in to my account for more than 12 months as I had forgotten my password. I remembered and entered my password but my emails are missing. Is there anyway to recover them.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  3. spam blocking

    Yahoo email is junk. I'm ready to give up. Why did the "Block Senders" function suddenly stop working to prevent Spam onslaughts?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  4. Need to be able to remove a folder not needed

    Just allow me to remove unneeded folders

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  5. Add notifications for filtered emails

    I want to receive notifications when an email is received in a folder. At the moment, there does not appear to be a way for me to edit filters from the mobile app, or receive a notification when an email is received in any folder aside from the general inbox.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  6. block/delete spam is not working

    block/delete spam is not working...doesn't delete emails, evrn thought the e address shows up in block list and also appears when hover over in spam list... have to delete seperately... waste of time and incorrect function and use expoectation.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  7. Please direct all unread emails into primary folder. That's where they logically belong. Users can sort them to other folders according to t

    Please direct all unread emails into primary folder. That's where they logically belong. Users can sort them to other folders according to their own needs.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  8. Sort unread emails by sender name

    For months I have asked for the ability to sort unread emails by Senders name whether it’s in the inbox or unread folder. Over a month ago, I was contacted by a supervisor and I provided information she requested. I have tried following up multiple times with no response. Is this how the company and management operates? Does anyone have any information to provided or will I keep getting ignored?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  9. search within spam folder

    Please allow the Spam folder to be searchable. I have tried in:spam search terms and in:Spam search terms, and neither works. There does not appear to be a way to search for emails in Spam. This would be IMMENSELY helpful for finding emails that were improperly flagged as spam.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop Yahoo Mail From Creating a Split View

    Every time I try to move an email into a folder, all the folder and side bar moves to the right because the software thinks I'm trying to create a split view, which I'm not, so now I can't move my emails into their respective folders.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Folders Visible Again!

    Please make folders visible again instead of having to hover, click, and find a folder over and again. Users want fewer clicks and to save time and things easier. Hiding folders and making you hover, click and find every time is literally tripling the amount of time it takes to find an email. Horrible idea to remove making folders visible.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  12. Why isn't there MASS delete for FOLDERS????? there should be a box for each folder, and click on top DELETE x many

    Why isn't there MASS delete for FOLDERS????? there should be a box for each folder, and click on top DELETE x many

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  14. Leave Well Enough Alone

    99 messages in my folder on my ipad pro.in my in box and no messages in my inbox on my iphone 17. phone number ending in 9625. My primary telephone number. Stop sending messages to the secondary telephone number ending in, 9559. Everything is screwed up with the phone numbers and with the passkeys. The Saturday passkey is for laptops. The apple passkey is for my 2 cel numbers and my 3 ipads,ONLY!!! They are not interchangable pass keys.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  15. How about not having Calendar Events show up in the Sent Folder????

    I don't have the "new mail" I don't like the way it looks. In the mail version I have, when I schedule Calendar events, like reminders for appointments or things I need to do for that day, the Events are showing up in my Sent Folder and often the same event shows up Multiple times! Every day, I have to go in there and manually select each one, and delete them - it is a HUGE pain. I don't want to have to quit using Yahoo. I have many accounts and things set up with this email addy. But this…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  16. folder sidebar

    I would like to see the folder sidebar open continuously as an option.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  17. Move sent emails back to Sent folder

    Because I am an idiot, it would be very helpful to allow users to Move or in some other way restore sent emails back to the Sent folder if they accidentally get sent to Trash. Barring this, it would be nice if at least your tech support agents were able to provide this service.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  18. view unread mail

    when selecting view mail folders etc it is CRITICAL to have a [view] UNREAD MAIL right by inbox and above all folder selection options

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  19. I am receiving huge spam emails. Delete and block senders is unavailable in my spam folder as well. Please advise.

    I am receiving huge spam emails. Delete and block senders is unavailable in my spam folder as well. Please advise.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  20. Email history

    Why has my saved email history changed from early 2007 to 2009 - thus two years files have disappeared - 2007 to 2009. Please have these important saved emails reinstated. Thanks Tony

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?