New Mail
123 results found
-
correct email list scrolling behavior
Scrolling in a mail folder or inbox is exhibiting odd behavior. Scrolling up or down in a list, i.e. all mail for the current date, the screen jumps back to a different position in the list, with each attempt to scroll. This has been going on for a few months. If I put a check mark on an email item in a new location, the problem seems to go away.
-
Email Format
None of the categories actually fit so I chose 'Navigation'. Just wanted to comment that myself and my family ALL HATE the new email format. Happily I was able to retrieve the old version , which we all like. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE OPTION TO HAVE THE OLD VERSION! Thank you.
-
Scrolling does not work
Scrolling does not work for seeing older emails
-
Don't change the format/layout of the Mail page without asking whether each user wants that first
Don't change the format/layout of the Mail page without asking whether each user wants that first. I absolutely did not want it, and now, without giving me notice, let alone asking my permission, you've made my Mail page look worse, and be harder to use.
-
by making it simpler to troubleshoot
I am no longer receiving emails. I am having a VERY difficult time figuring out WHY? any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Only thing is you can't email me cuz' I'm not getting emails.
-
sort by subject
Allow more sort options. Especially sort by subject.
-
fate sparire i "popup"!!!!
Da qualche tempo passando il cursore sopra le cartelle della casella email (bozze, spam ecc ecc) compare un popup con l'indicazione del numero di email (o per lo meno compare un numero) che però rende difficile selezionare la cartella sottostante. Eliminate sta roba o spostatela dove non dà fastidio!!!
-
Back to regular yahoo without pretending your gmail.
I despise this "new yahoo." Why do you always have to change it? I have 5 emails on purpose. Now they are all stuck together and I can't get to the one I want to work with. I want my emails listed individually, At least you "allowed" me to have my alphabetical order listed again...for that I am grateful.
How do I go back to where I can go through each individual email account without having to go through a bunch of nonsense?
-
Bring back - "Sort by sender" feature
Hi,
I've used this function for as long as I can remember. It was one of the reasons i stick with yahoo mail. Please bring it back, and put it in the new version also.
Thank you
-
STOP asking for a bio sign in
Please stop asking us for a passkey or bio print! We will NEVER use biometrics to sign into anything! You nor anyone else is getting our fingerprints or iris scan!
-
Ease of email navigation
Fix the email preference setting to default to "All".
-
Search function significantly worse than it used to be in previous versions - Make it display closest matched first
Search feature used to be reliable to search a couple key words and instantly find the email that contained ALL of those words. However, now it seems to bring up every single email that contains those words, even if it's not got all of them. Searching is almost a completely useless feature now. For example, I order from a company called "book in a box" which brings up every single email that contains the work book and box, showing nearly every email in my inbox, rather than showing me emails from that company first.
-
Hopeless setting
Unable to find storage used in the setting.
-
093791
Go back to the simple and clear email screen where there are things such as compose or read or delete an email like it was 20 years ago. All I want to do is access my account from several years ago and I got so frustrated. I just quit it. I want back into my email such as Slapeman@yahoo.com.
I can’t access it. I’ve gone through so many different layers and so many times typing in six digit security codes and backups and is this the right thing and nothing gets me to the actual email. Send receive interface.…
-
Don’t see anything
I have recently been transferred from my Old yahoo app to the New one not by me but by your system
The new one is inferior to the old one in the old version looking at my inbox mails I can easily by clicking at the bottom left hand corner go to my folders, sent folder spam etc
Now I have to go back to another screen plus I still can only see the top 5 or 6 folders the rest requires another move into a new screen
So we now have 3 steps not 1 progress I don’t think… -
Make attachments and files easier to access in New Yahoo Mail
The new Yahoo Mail layout has made attachments, PDFs, stored files and navigation much harder to use on both desktop and mobile.
Previously I could easily open, preview and find files. After the interface change, attachments are harder to access, some previews fail to open properly, and navigation is much more confusing.
Please improve file/attachment accessibility or provide an option to return to a more classic and simpler layout.
-
voice confirmation
I an legally blind and have a horrible time trying to read security codes from my phone or alt email when needing to reset password or get back into my primary email. Might you consider a third option, that being to be able to say verbally back to you the secerity code to verify it is me so I can continue to reset password? Somewhere (I don't remember where now) had that option and when I chose that it went to sound like "nnnnnnndelightfulideannnnnn" where n-noise. My responce was "delightfulidea" and when I said it back I was ok to…
-
Old mail appearance
The old appearance of the basic Yahoo Mail is much better
I would like to have the option to go back to it -
old features
I used to be able to select multiple emails and drag them to a folder, now i cannot. i used to be able to hit little magnifying glasses next to various parts of an email line (such as sender or subject) to search for all emails with that topic and now i cannot. i used to be able to review an email, delete it, and the next one open. now it sends me back to the list again. I used to do a search, review an email, close it, and it returns me to the search. now it dumps me…
-
Problems in new interface
Very hard navigation in New Yahoo Mail. Widget Contacts is awfull, blocking 1/3rd of the screen and no way to inactivate. Please add option to manage screen divisions and widgets.
- Don't see your idea?