New Mail
276 results found
-
Better Storage Notifications
I'd love if we could be notified when getting close to the free storage limit, not just when you go (way) over it. Also, I wish viewing the amount of storage you've already used was more/easily accessible.
-
your app is awful. your services are awful. your support is awful!!!
I have a paid subscription and am seeing ads all over my screen. I called for help and the lady wanted to connect to my computer. just stop playing ads for paid subscribers and there's no problem!!!! she was unable to help me. I was unable to get her connected. I absolutely HATE your app!!!!!
-
storage managment
the limitation of 20GB is terrible and way too small space.
Please offer easy solution of the downloading the emails and attachment to reduce the storage. -
Unlimited email storage
Hello, I have had the yahoo email account since its inception. I was told - in writing and after the big password leak in early 2000s - that my yahoo email will have unlimited storage, forever. Now I suddenly find that I have exceeded my storage quota, the existence of which I was completely unaware! How about sticking to your promises and keep the storage unlimited for faithful clients like me?
-
stop the "PAID" help, your site is horrible. constantly needing 2 verifications.
stop the "PAID" help, your site is horrible. constantly needing 2 verifications. yahoo used to be the best, now the worse. start over.
-
Storage
Abruptly slashing storage and giving customers only one month to deal with it is a **** move.
-
Terrible design
Hello- I find the new email very problematic- I cannot readily see who the sender's email is (i am seeking possible spam, etc) and I cannot easily determine which emails I have read, and which I need to save for later as the only 5 show on the page ( I generally get 20+ a day). Please try to improve this or let me select the old style as my preferred choice please.
-
Feedback for Yahoo Mail iOS App
One of the major issues I’ve encountered with your iOS app is that email notifications don’t clear from my phone after I’ve read the email on the web version. I have to manually open the Yahoo Mail app on my phone to refresh it and remove the notification badge. In contrast, other apps like Gmail automatically sync and clear the notification once the email is viewed on the web. It would be great if Yahoo Mail could implement a similar behavior for a smoother user experience.
-
Work better across mail apps and platforms.
Yahoo! mail needs to work better with the Apple Mail app. I have had more trouble receiving emails thru my app over the last 2 months than I ever had. I DO NOT want the Yahoo! app, so that is not a solution. I did not ask for Yahoo!. My Cox internet forced it on me. I am exploring other email options if this does not get resolved.
The tech support is lackluster at best.Work better across platforms.
-
Performance issues
I can only retrieve 2 days worth of emails. It is saying that I’m off line. But I’m on the Internet, Wi-Fi working great, able to use chrome browser and edge browser fine. No other issues except with yahoo mail. I tried using the mobile yahoo app and web browsers and have the same problem with yahoo mail.
-
working email
my email is not refreshing!
-
too many bugs
Constant connectivity as well as loading email issues from different devices. Seems like overzealous security issues not allowing certain devices to connect. And when they do, new changes should not change existing user settings. YAHOO should review and thoroughly test new implementation of changes before enacting them.
Also, free accounts should have more options to customize as advertisements have increased
-
too many bugs
Constant connectivity as well as loading email issues from different devices. Seems like overzealous security issues not allowing certain devices to connect. And when they do, new changes should not change existing user settings. YAHOO should review and thoroughly test new implementation of changes before enacting them.
Also, free accounts should have more options to customize as advertisements have increased
-
blocking emails I did not ask you to
You are blocking emails I did not ask you to. This is becoming more and more useless
-
make it work at normal speed, its ridiculously slow now
mail is so slow now, if it doesnt get better im leaving
-
DNS errors?
I have been having issues for two days, where invideo.io sends codes, but the codes do not arrive until hours later. I would like to be informed when the issue is resolved please.
-
The amount of ads makes it impossible to use anymore. Page freezes. I've had yahoo for 20+ years. So disappointed. Please remove!!!
A small add in between the emails is fine, but the continuously moving ads on the side FREEZE everything. The page cannot handle it. It is impossible to use anymore. I would hate to switch after using yahoo for so long. Please fix this so I don't have to!!
-
Stop with all the ads!! NO ONE wants them, they get in the way and they stall yahoo, this is getting WAY out of control, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE
STOP all the ads, NO ONE wants to see them! they're in our mail feed, and the ones on the sides just makes yahoo stall so I have to keep clicking wait for page, which is BS. I have had my account for years and now thinking about dropping it because of all this *********. NO ONE wants to see or deal with all the ads.
-
Unable to Use Third-Party Email Apps
I am writing to report an issue we are experiencing with our Yahoo email services. We are unable to use any third-party email applications to access our Yahoo email accounts. Whenever we attempt to set up or log in using a third-party app, the error message "Uh oh, looks like something went wrong. Please try again later." appears, preventing us from proceeding further.
This issue is causing significant disruption to our workflow as we rely heavily on third-party apps for efficient email management. Despite multiple attempts and ensuring all configurations are correct, the problem persists.
We kindly request your assistance…
-
We need to be able to filter by UNREAD then by SENDER.
It would be so very helpful to be able to sorty by unread and then by sender or any other filter.
- Don't see your idea?