New Mail
276 results found
-
Gmail merged with Yahoo
Worst choice I ever made in my life - merging Yahoo with Gmail. Now ALL my accounts get f'cked up because of this. Whoever thought this was a good idea should be shot, or at the very least fired, in my humble opinion. Plus your BullSh't personal data authentication **** - next you'll be asking for blood... Am I ******?! You Betcha!!
Sincerely, Hope Torley -
Get rid of it
It is too busy and confusing. Having Windows pop up in the center of the screen is annoying. Bring back the classic version now. Nobody asked for this, certainly not me. Quit making excuses you know how to fix you know how to bring it back you just don't want to be bothered
-
performance
i have 1 yhaoo mail and 2 gmail linked to yahoo mail. sometimes, im unable to read or view emails. kindly repair the bug as its very troublesome
-
Spam
You guys not pay your spam filter company still? The amount of spam showing up has greatly increased in the past couple of months. It'd be nice if you would take care of that. Across both Yahoo email addresses so it's you....not me.
-
What's wrong with scrolling in Inbox?
Why does scrolling the Inbox not scroll? It keeps jumping to the top of the list. Again, it didn't do this in Classic. Aren't improvements supposed to provide better experience? This is plain annoying!
-
im trying to add another email account to yahoo
im trying to add another email account to yahoo i am having trouble:(
-
Support on time
Unable restore deleted emails for 7 days, no support from yahoo that I am trying last 7 days
-
MAYBE TRY HELPING AND QUIT BLOCKING EMAIL BECAUSE YOU WANT $$$$$$
STOP BLOCKING MY EMAIL. SHOULD I CONTACT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY AND REPORT YOU FOR BLOCKING MY EMAIL SO I CAN ONLY ACCESS IF I PAY?
-
Chiusura anteprima allegato
Per chiudere l'anteprima dell'allegato è necessario cliccare sulla x in alto a sinistra, non funziona subito ma occorre attendere e cliccare di nuovo. L'interfaccia è troppo esosa, non è ottimizzata e richiede troppe risorse: il io pc win 11 è un Ryzen 7 del 2023 con 16 gb di ram, utilizzo il browser Edge, ogni azione con la nuova interfaccia è più lenta di prima. DATE LA POSSIBILITA' DI UTILIZZARE LA PRECEDENTE INTERFACCIA che funzionava benissino, grazie
-
It's not working the way its suppose to!
I have had my ability to report, and block taken away! I had these features with my account for many years! WHY?
-
get rid of this email version
Good morning. I have been a loyal Yahoo mail person since 1999 (hence the email address) and I wanted to let you know that I think the most recent "improvements" to the visuals and the interface are terrible. It's slow, clunky and putting things into different categories is just a waste of time. Get rid of this trash version. Sure, this is just my two cents and maybe I sound like an old guy yelling "get off my lawn!" but seriously, this version sucks. Thanks for reading this. I appreciate it.
-
Go back
I don't have the option to revert back to classic or basic email. I would like to have the option.
I tried getting used to this new version. First, I turned off the AI, which was not helpful at all and just made everything busier. When scrolling through emails the list jumps, is hard to see as it is jumping and then bounces back to the top on its own. The "Primary" tab is misleading and also is of zero help. I have to make sure I go to "All" so that I don't miss anything. Finally, the icons serve…
-
EMAIL SORT
Yahoo mail Inbox has gone to ****! Sort without A-Z is garbage. Since you removed the option to SORT mail it has become almost UNUSUABLE. SORT ON DATE FAILS. RESTORE A-to-Z SORT!!!
-
Redução de espaço e pedir pagamento pela utilização da conta na plataforma
É frustrante ter que mudar de conta de email, após tantos anos de utilização. Decidiram reduzir o espaço drásticamente e havendo outras plataformas com grande espaço gratuito, é claro que vou ter que mudar de conta. E acresce que tento apagar muitos mails com anexos e os mesmos não são eliminados e também não vão para a caixa de lixo para serem eliminados em definitivo. Ou seja, a plantaforma,está a empurrar para outra, quando esta conta já é antiga e tenho cá os principais parceiros. Mas haverá remédio para a situação
-
Less Clicking is Better
I just went to Account Info, selected Give Feedback, and pressed Go to come to this page. Why not activate "Give Feedback" (and all the other selections in the drop-down) and get rid of the Go button! Also, I used to be able to scroll down continuously with the scroll bar or the Page Down button on my keyboard, but now the scroll bar is gone and the Page Down button doesn't work, so I have to click on ">" for Next Page just to get to the next page, and keep doing it one page at a time, 50…
-
YAHOO USING USERS TO BETA TEST THE NEW INTERFACE BY FORCE
The new interface is far slower and we are forced to use it
-
Let me switch back to old email.... new email is too slow
New Email is soooooooooo slow and I appear to not have an option to switch back to old email. Boo on you!
-
Unread emails not displaying
Can't differentiate between read and unread email. When selecting sort by unread, nothing happens.
-
Interacting with users and being prompt!
I have enough space and I can't receive or send emails. Your robot is totally useless and I need my mail address simply in normal function. I have 2 days since I'm waiting to get normal !!!
What are you doing to me is for sure NO PERFORMANCE !!!! -
spam
Amount of spam received in past two months has increased dramatically. Did you decide it's no longer important to curtail spam email?
- Don't see your idea?