Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

  1. Yahoo Mail Changes Are Awful

    ******* absolute joke and disaster the changes you are making to Yahoo mail. It was never the best but it's totally unacceptable as a service!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  2. Mail box cant send & receive mail...Even after deleting more than 5000 still same message

    I have deleted more than 5000 mails stills error Your mail box is full, is it just that now yahoo want to force paid services?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

    This is mentioned in our email communication to you and in the help articles, but you also need to empty your Trash folder after you've deleted emails. Once you empty your Trash folder (and even Spam folder) you will see the storage number decrease. Thanks!

  3. Not Spam doesn't work...

    Your NOT SPAM doesn't work. I have to repeatedly go to it to find valid emails.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  4. Not everything should be a subscription. Issues with unsubscribing from email threads.

    First, Love the subscription tab so easy to see everything I'm receiving e-mails from! however, I've been trying to go through and delete the ones I no longer want to see and I can get through about 3 of them before they start popping back up under the subscription list and I have to unsubscribe again. When I click unsubscribe and confirm my choice I want it to stay under unsubscribed.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  5. Mail appearance sucks

    YOU ********* MY MAIL . IT NOW LOOKS LIKE ****

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  6. Am not comfortable with the new mail.My preference is for the old mail where there are problems being faced in sending the mails

    Hello .Surprisingly the send tab on the mails (in the old version, which am comfortable to use) is missing from the last 3 days or so.
    This results in my not able to send any mail !
    Please look into the matter urgently

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  7. Revert to the original yahoo email. These are NOT improvements

    This is terrible. A magnifying glass is needed to read emails. Additionally trying to delete multiple emails is a ridiculous task. Previously, I could swipe my fingers down a message, a list of messages and could hit the delete button. Now I have to hit each separate box beside the email three or four times to highlight it in order for it to be deleted. This is crazy.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  8. Block Senders Doesn't work

    block senders is no longer working, the emails just stay in Spam folder no matter how many times you choose to block and permanently delete them

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  9. HAVE BUTTONS WORK!

    Just trying to follow directions that say: Open your Yahoo! mailbox.
    Click Mail Options.
    Click Filters.
    Next, click Add Filter.
    In the top row, labeled From header:, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
    Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: oxford@mp.oxfordclub.com
    At the bottom, where it says Move the message to, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
    Click the Add Filter button again. NOT HAPPENING!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  10. give me back my old yahoo mail

    Your new yahoo mail sux. Give me back my old yahoo mail :(

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  11. get rid of it and keep the old version

    get rid of it. keep the old version

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  12. Where is the send button???

    I cannot send messages.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  13. Spam filter ineffective

    Your spam filters are not effective. Still getting 2-3 Spam emails daily in my inbox

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop the SPAM!

    Wow! You've opened the floodgates and allow spam to flow in by the hundreds, Good job Yahoo! I'm heading over to Gmail... They can control the flood!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  15. New emails going to Trash Folder

    All my NEW/INCOMING emails are flowing into my Trash Folder and NOT my INBOX. How do I get this fixed/corrected?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. Lagging

    Hi, I have used Yahoo for at least 13 years in our business. I have noticed in the past 2 years, it has become slow and has many delays with a notice that asks if I would like to wait. This delays work and responding to customers. I love Yahoo and how it has been a partner in my business, but the delays have become daily. Is there anything I can do to offset these? Thanks for everything!!
    Dawn

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  17. Too many unnecessary changes

    The App became overly complicated, so I stick to the browser desktop version. However, all of a sudden, my mailbox keeps getting logged off, every 1-2 minutes. I was forced to create a passcode, and I keep having to sign back in.

    I'm too old for all these shenanigans.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  18. Program it to run faster and more efficiently...

    I don't know what you guys are doing over there but your website runs so slow, and I'm using a souped up gaming laptop... It's so slow and clunky to select and move and everything... I don't understand why, gmail reruns so much smoother.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  19. RITORNARE AL RIQUADRO DI LETTURA MAIL PRECEDENTE

    IL RIQUADRO DI LETTURA E' PESSIMO. VOGLIO LA SOLUZIONE PRECEDENTE CON L'ELENCO DI TUTTE LE MAIL E NON 2 MAIL ALLA VOLTA CON L'APERTURA SIMULTANEA DEL TESTO.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  20. please return the yahoo mail to the older version /, i cant use this new version , its impossible for me

    hi , I can't use this new yahoo, please return it to the older version of yahoo

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?