Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

  1. email visibility

    Advertisements on email page constrict the space allotted for actual reading of email (i.e., 1/3 of the page on the right hand side. Also noticed was slower loading of email. Perhaps you could arranged to have advertisements displayed across the entire width of the screen at the bottom of each page, perhaps at 1/4 or 1/5 of the screen's bottom. I realize that advertisement is important to maintaining business; but frustrating users is an impediment to business - i.e., no one to read the advertisements.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  2. Service performance.

    You have 2 weeks to fix your ******** with ad blocker or i move service. Ok.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  3. Make access practical; Not a daily torture test

    Yahoo is a major PIA. I have to sign in every session despite always clicking anything that offers "remember me " features. Aftern30myears I am going to cancel my account. Too difficult to be useful; requires 10 minutes of entering user names, passwords, and multiple (i.e., 2+) MFA's to access my email. Hate it

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  4. blocked addresses

    Please do something about your blocked addresses situation. I appreciate how easy it is to block email addresses. However, a maximum of 1,000 isn't enough. At least make it possible to delete all 1,000 with a couple of click once that limit is reached. Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  5. popup labels for folders

    Performance has significantly slowed with new design.
    Popup labels beside folders are confusing clutter, they also seem to hang which makes it difficult to find folder you want & they seem to really slow operation down.
    Also want the create filters for mail like this back in the drop down menu . This is the most used feature in the menu.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  6. xaxa

    Changing to the new version of yahoo mail, every messages, files, contacts and others that I was kept since 2007 as heart surgery and analyses etc in the files of ksofroniadis@yahoo.gr were vanished... now this is totally empty yahoo.....except this, when I send a mail from this one goes to the mail I sent but in the same time the sent mail arrive to the other mail of mine .."ksofroniades@gmail.com" also and vice versa, when I send from "ksofroniades@gmail.com. goes to the selected mail but goes to ksofroniadis@yahoo.gr also..please tell me how can I regain all…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  7. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop sexual reference email and fraudulent email account created using my name

    Recently in the last few months, I notice there are a lot of offensive, abusive, sexual related emails sent to my yahoo mail address. I have enjoyed using Yahoo email until it happens. I try to block these addresses as many as I can, however, they keep coming up with the same content but from different email addresses. I wonder if you could check yahoo performance and stop these emails at the servers when they are abusive, inappropriate, sexual references etc.. before they are distributed to customers' address, it is greatly appreciated. While those emails are received in the spam…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  9. theres no scroll bar in email box

    theres no way to control the email section you cant scroll theres no scroll bar yu also cant click on an email and tab down the tab buttons dont work either nothig works on yahoo mail anymore

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  10. The mails storage is not updating despite deleting 25K emails

    I deleted 25000 emails in last one week and still my mailbox size has not updated, I deleted from spam and deleted folders and yet its not updating why????

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase domain blocking

    Allow more unwanted sender domains to be blocked. As a Yahoo Plus member I should not be limited to 500. It should be unlimited or at least 1,000 domains

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  12. Poor performance

    Yahoo, what is wrong with you? I just wrote a feedback on things you could improve and as soon as I hit Post idea the page could not be found. You don't even want to know about what's wrong, shame.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  13. Complaiint about Yahoo Mail's performance

    I've been using Yahoo for more than a decade and mostly I felt satisfied with the quality of your services, but recently something has gone in the very wrong way. The Block senders feature doesn't work in the Spam folder, which was clearly working until a month ago. I also encountered that during my holiday abroad I wasn't able to log in to check my emails due to Unknown error. The support was also unavailable to me, which is more than infuriating. Yahoo please get your stuff together and work as supposed. Thank you in advance!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo Android Mail App OFIs

    Hi there. I have a Motorola razr 2025 and the yahoo email app is super duper glitchy. If I'm viewing an email and I swipe either right or left to view the previous or next email it will start glitching and quickly rotating emails until I back out of the app. Also when I'm looking at an email the functions aren't the same all the time and sometimes I don't even have the option to archive or move the message into a folder. I've also noticed that in one of the Yahoo android app updates they removed the ability within…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  15. SPAM

    Spams are coming in and not deleted when blocked. Lack of safety and security is noticeable and disappointing.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. Memory usage

    Your website for Yahoo email uses up WAY too much memory. Bogs down any device I open mail on. Even on a "cheap" device why would reviewing something as basic as email bog it down.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  17. Spam mail

    If Yahoo thinks that by allowing spam that is incredibly gross, sexual, and threatening violence to women will make me switch to their paid service... Wrong! I'll just stay with Gmail which never lets such blatant filth get to the spambox. Shame on you, Yahoo, greed is your motivation obviously.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  18. Subject: Unable to Select or Copy Text from PDF Preview in Yahoo Mail

    Dear Yahoo Support Team,

    I am experiencing an issue with the PDF preview feature in Yahoo Mail.

    Previously, I was able to select and copy text directly from PDF attachments while viewing them in Yahoo Mail. However, this functionality has suddenly stopped working.

    I have performed the following troubleshooting steps:

    Tested the same PDF files in multiple browsers (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox).
    Tested on both my computer and mobile phone.
    Forwarded the same email to Gmail, where I can successfully select and copy text from the PDF.
    Downloaded the PDF and opened it in other PDF viewers, where text…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  19. FRUSTRATION

    It is REALLY ANNOYING when choosing messages to delete, clicking down, then accidentally clicking on a message instead of choosing it with the checkbox ...ALL THE MESSAGES I SELECTED ARE NULLED AND I HAVE TO RESELECT THEM ALL AGAIN. This causes me to click just a few messages, delete, then a few more, delete. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. If I am clicking message boxes RETAIN THE CHOICES IF I HAPPEN TO CLICK THE MESSAGE INSTEAD OF THE BOX.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  20. why am i getting 100 plus spam emails everyday

    quit sending all this spam emails

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?