Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

  1. In- Outbox is blocked

    Hi,

    I cant receive E-Mails on my Spanish correo of emergency - robbery .

    Please help: sarahsuchyelisabetha@yahoo.es

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  2. customer service apauling

    your service is apauling

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  3. it is sooo hard to figure out the yahoo mail app, especially the new yahoo version

    the new yahoo mail on my andriod is only seeing the google mails and not my old yahoo mail emails and forlders. it is soooooo frustrating to figure it out. i can not figure it out. can anyone help me before i completely remove yahoo mail from my life. thank you Avo

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix your stupid platform and get some help available

    Once again I can't get into my yahoo mail on outlook or apple mai on my laptop. Fine on iPhone and iPad but not on laptop/ Ive reset the password but cant load the accountl. I have constant problems with one company - Yahoo. no problem with gmail, iCloud etc - just Yahoo so although its a pain after all these years Im migrating all my mail off your yuseless platform.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  5. Block Senders efficiently

    Not an idea but a complaint. My "Block Senders" in Spam is no longer working. A second or so after "Block Senders" the same message shows up again. I have to DELETE it, but the same senders show up the following day. PLEASE address this issue. Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  6. Protection from spam

    Would be nice to have some kind protection from all the spam email. I get 20-30 spam a day.... While on my gmail I have almost zero spam .

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix it

    My mail app on my phone updated and since then I am unable to log into my account on the app. I cannot find any way to contact customer service for this issue either. Fix it or I will move everything to gmail and say to **** with yahoo

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  8. Need more improvements

    I have Yahoo email since 2001. Your mail UI is getting worse and worse. More and more difficult to use. I wish you go back to the old version (10 years ago one).

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  9. email unread message delete please fix asap

    I have been deleting my old emails in abundance but your storage limit is not moving when I delete. Its still saying im at the same level over the amount im meant to have. I refuse to pay for this email as I dont even use it and now I cannot change over my old accounts using this email address to my main one as youre blocking all the emails coming through when i request a new email on the accounts. I cannot delete more than 100 unread email at once, please fix this so I can delete ALL my…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  10. Stay with the old one for goodness sake

    Yahoo email is now a load of ****

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  11. yahoo change on iphone - frustrating to no end

    Yahoo, you suck.

    You took away groups, hid contacts, broke the app, forced a redesign, and made a loyal user with an iPhone 6s jump through hoops just to send an email. Do better.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  12. Filters

    Re-write the coding for your Junk Filters. The Block Sender and custom filters do not seem to work as intended. I have blocked certain domains due to unacceptable and inappropriate content, yet my Junk folder still regularly populates with these inappropriate messages. Gmail seems to have significantly less issues in this regard.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  13. The emails are still not coming through even though I purchased additional storage. Please resolve this URGENTLY!!!

    NEM JÖNNEK BE A LEVELEK ANNAK ELLENÉRE, HOGY VÁSÁROLTAM PLUSZ TÁRHELYET. RENDEZZÉK EL NAAAGGGYON SÜRGŐSEN!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  14. too slow. too busy. too cluttered. simple is better

    I don't like the Yahoo Mail that I used through my browser. It's slow. It's clunky. It's hard to stay organized. The old classic Yahoo Mail was good. ProtonMail is good. I have been with Yahoo Mail for almost 30 years. But I must need to stop using Yahoo Mail. It's no longer good. It's too busy. It's too slow. It's too difficult to stay organized. There's less width of the page now to write an email. Less to read the email. I don't know what to say. Classic was good. Simple is better. It takes me forever to write…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix your synchronization

    Sync times between devices and yahoo!mail are absolutely atrocious!
    Why does it take hours for the web version to sync even a simple email deletion???
    Yahoo...you can do so much better!
    Get on it!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. Give more storage and stay with your strategy. Have better inbox cleaning tools

    After around 20 years with Yahoo, the sudden drop to a 15GB storage limit (from 1TB!) is unexpected and disappointing. Online reports of a 20GB limit only make the situation more confusing. To make matters worse, the mobile version is clunky for bulk-cleaning an inbox of this age. What are my options here?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  17. Emails are being returned

    A significant amount of colleagues, with whom I am used to communicate frequently, have told me that emails directed to my yahoo inbox are returning with this message: "your message was blocked by claralemos@yahoo.com"
    These emails are returning and I would like to know the reason for this. Can you help me?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  18. deletion

    I have deleted emails on numerous occasions, but they still appear in my inbox which is consuming storage. This is very frustrating, I've deleted and then deleted in the deleted folder, but still they appear in my in box !

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  19. email search engine is so useless and timewasting

    searching gives few, single or zero results when the emails are clearly there, utterly useless and time wasting, in this day and age

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  20. YOU ARE MEAN PEOPLE AT YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU SUDDENLY BLOCK MY EMAILS BECAUSE I HAVE EXCEEDED MY QUOTA????? WITHOUT EVEN WARNING ME????? 20 YEARS AGO YOUR ADVERTISING WAS " YAHOO IS FREE AND WILL ALWAYS BE". AND NOW SUDDENTLY AFTER LETTING ME EXCEED MY QUOTA BY 16GB (WTF!!!!!!!), YOU BLOCK MY EMAILS? NOW I AM IN DEEP **** BECAUSE OF YOU BUNCH OF MEAN STUPID PEOPLE.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?