Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

  1. need to improve your filtering out of junk

    I continue to get so much trash. I block at least 10 emails per day and the same ones just keep coming. I have a gmail email and don't have this problem. How can I stop them?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't delete the mail if anybody can't sign in last 1or 2yrs

    Need all attachments photo and mails which is deleted by automatically...
    Need help in this matter...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  3. please see full description of problm requiring urgent resolution

    I have been forcibly moved to to the New Yahoo and it is awful I'm advised that I cannot revert to the old yahoo mail. This is unfortunate. The main reason I don't like the new mail is the layout of the screen. It has unwanted information like the panel on the side for starred mail - which I do not need and secondly, a column for identifying Prime mail - Once again I do not need it.
    These additional unwanted items is reducing the availability o space for my emails.

    Please get me back to the old version.I am…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove video ads

    You have made your mail service completely unusable. I have had my yahoo account for over 15 years, and I have kept it because there are people I've known throughout that time that have this email address that I want to know if they decide to reach out to me. I get so much spam that is not filtered out of my inbox and real emails that get filtered into spam, that it has become a lot of work for me to be able to even see what real emails I have. I get over 200 spam emails a day…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  5. WHY pay you? Because.........

    You make it SO HARD to throw things away, when you suddenly say "It's full, and now you need to pay." You make it IMPOSSIBLE to sort by SIZE! Or to sort by DATE > ATTACHMENT. In OTHER words, you make it EASY for YOU to SELL more SPACE to ME!
    And THAT, my Yahoo! friends, doth NOT a customer experience GOOD make.
    And so in OTHER OTHER words, you want to make us pay you more (MORE than just seeing all your HORRIBLE sometimes and USUALLY inane ads!!).
    Done. I have vented. INTO NOTHINGNESSSS and NOBODYYYY!!!....!!!!....

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  6. Uptime

    Recently, I'm getting the notification that My email is not available right now. Please try in a moment. This never happened before. It may take a while for it to come back.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix this **** email client

    Wow, you don't need us to tell you what is wrong with your email client, people have been telling you for years, you just want to make money selling the real email service but witht he state of the FREE one why would anyone trust that your paid one is any better. Slow scrolling, overloaded with bloat that nobody needs or cares about, my formatting on my signature line hasn't worked correctly in over a year now and well, why am I wasting my breath. you could care less

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  8. SITES ARE NOT OPENING FROM LINKS IN EMAILS

    SITES I NEED TO ACCESS FROM EMAILS ARE NOT OPENING AT ALL. SUCH AS A REGISTRATION TO TAKE A VIRTUAL CLASS. FROM DORMAN.COM TST
    WHAT IS CAUSING THIS?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  9. Too slow

    what the **** yahoo? the past year the mail box has been slow as ****. Every other website works fine and fast except you. i wouldnt still be here if it wernt such a pain to change my email to everything. seriously, fix it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  10. SPAM filters improvement and action against breaches

    I have filled my 500 domains with SPAM originating content, and you have DONE NOTHING other than gather this information and FAILED to take action on the originators. Over 70% of the SPAM has come from one source using multiple servers to bypass your filters and to clog my trash and SPAM folders with their unwanted e-mails.
    Your filters are worse than Google's, and let way more through than is necessary or expected.
    The 500 domains are listed within my settings, and you are able to see the origin IP address within the source code. If I can find it,…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  11. Severe input lag and typing delays in the web interface

    I am a Yahoo for Small Business customer, and I am experiencing severe performance issues with the webmail interface. Specifically, there is an extreme input lag when drafting emails. I have to wait between words just for the text to appear on the screen, making it incredibly frustrating and time-consuming to communicate with my clients.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  12. Making Yahoo Mail More Powerful, Secure, and User-Friendly

    Enhancing Yahoo Mail for Better Speed, Security, and Productivity

    🧠 1. Improve User Experience

    🔹 Account Recovery Made Easy
    Simplify the password reset and email recovery process so users can quickly regain access to their accounts.

    🔹 Flexible Design Options
    Allow users to personalize their inbox with different themes, color styles, and layout modes such as compact, comfortable, or minimal view.

    🔹 Improved Navigation
    Create a cleaner inbox layout with clearly separated categories like Primary, Social, Updates, and Spam.
    Add a fixed sidebar for instant access to folders and smart views.

    🔹 Helpful Onboarding Guides
    Introduce quick tutorials and interactive…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  13. Restore the "Block Sender" feature immediately!

    What the **** suddenly happened to the "Block Sender" feature? It worked until a couple of days ago (it is presently 3/9/26). Now it is not even an option in the drop down menu! It was useful because your "spam screening" is awful. At least this feature gave you the opportunity to block some of the incoming **** you get everyday. Restore the "Block Sender" feature or give a **** good reason for getting rid of it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  14. Spam/Scam/Phishing Email Filters

    I am writing to express my deep frustration regarding the current Spam Management system in Yahoo Mail.

    Currently, even though I have a comprehensive list of blocked/filtered domains and blacklisted keywords, these emails are still being delivered to my Spam Folder instead of being blocked entirely at the server level.

    The primary reasons for my complaint are:

    • Inefficient Manual Sorting: Because my Spam folder is constantly cluttered with emails I have already explicitly blocked/filtered, I have to manually sort hundreds of spam emails every day. I have to do this because I am worried that legitimate, important emails might be…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  15. Neen Security help

    I received an email on March 3, 2026, from a "friend (his actual email address). It appeared to be an Invitation; I opened it looking for a message. I was a hack. Since then, I have received no new emails, and my address is sending out the same Invitation message. How do I receive new emails in my inbox? How do I get rid of the hack? I see nothing in security to fix this problem.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop sending my naked advertisements

    I am getting naked women ads from Temu. Was told the only way to remove them is to subscribe to your email plus. This is not fair. You're making me pay to remove ***** advertisements from my email. You people are just as bad as the ***** industry!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  17. Quit F'ing up the email

    Stick with the Classic email.. its clean.. simple to use and streamlines what a person wants to do.. like it will let you check all unread messages.. not like the new one that your only option it to check alllllll your emails whether they are unread or read.. OR you can manually check each box in the unread ones... When an application is working.. LEAVE IT THE **** ALONE!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  18. Basic Functionality

    How about you STOP suppressing emails from people and accounts I DONT WANT SUPPRESSED? How about you allow the user to designate "Safe Senders" like every other email service? Just thinking that may help you retain users...yikes. That's my idea.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  19. Get rid of the sidebar advert

    Get rid of the advert sidebar, or at least make it such that if I have closed it, then it doesn't keep reappearing every 10 seconds. I don't need any bloody advertisement just to read my **** emails, and having the stupid sidebar reappearing and ******* up the email formatting is just a bloody pain **********.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  20. Why do we have a slide split view now? It is so annoying

    Why do we have a slide split view now? It is so annoying when you're just trying to drag the email into the left side folders and are met with this stupid slide split view, like why?!! Such a worse customer experience, whoever came up with that should be sacked...hahaha

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?