Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

276 results found

  1. Delete junk emails only once from spam folder using block junk email option

    I have been using your block junk email option or at least ever since you came out with it. Recently when I block junk the option to Delete all existing junk emails has been malfunctioning. I select delete all the existing emails junk and after 5 seconds the selected junk emails reappear in my spam folder. And then I have to delete them again. Please fix

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  2. poor performance as compare to Gmail and complicated interface of app

    poor performance as compare to Gmail and complicated interface of app.

    old mail are deleted automatically

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  3. inbox

    My inbox flashes on the screen, then disappears.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  4. GO BACK TO OLD EMAIL SYSTEM OR AT LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION TO USE IT.

    Really HATE the Yahoo!Mail+ Going to take me hours, but will be deleting/moving all emails over to Xfinity/Comcast. We, the Yahoo Mail users, use your system for years and then you willy-nilly change it up on us to something that is no where near as user friendly. YAHOO REALLY SUCKS FOR DOING THIS.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix poor performance

    Loading Yahoo Mail drags the performance of browser down almost immediately. Everything becomes slow and unusable. I frequently had to close and reopen it. I just to create a custom, sandboxed chrome shortcut so it only drags itself down and not all of my open tabs.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug Issues

    Your email page has bugs... it randomly freezes up. I know for sure it is this page and not my computer since it only happens with this email page only. Also, once in a while if I am reading an email, the page will send me back into my email home page and back out of what I am reading...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  7. Why so much spam getting through?

    Why is so much spam getting through to users? It's ridiculous the amount that's been showing up in the last couple of months.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  8. I just want it to work

    Something was changed this month 9/2026. I am NOT in the new version. My email keeps locking up. It does not let me move to folders whether choosing from the drop down menu to drag and drop into a folder. In order for me to continue to read my emails I have to refresh the page. Extremely frustrating

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  9. STOP the cursor from disappearing everytime the ads refresh!!!

    When I draft a new email or am replying/forwarding an email, the cursor disappears when the ads change or refresh. I normally don't mind the ads and I don't get enough functionality to pay for yahoo plus. What can I do to stop the cursor from disappearing? If there is no solution, I will permanently delete my yahoo account and use gmail instead.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  10. let me go back to my old email , this new email system sucks. change me back. i will be bothering you all day every day till it happens.

    your knew yahoo mail version sucks swamp water filled nutria ***. please in the name of all that is holy, switch me back to the previous version of yahoo mail. i did not ask for the new version, do not want it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  11. performance of mail.yahoo.com is very lagged.

    mail.yahoo.com is super laggy. it forces other sites to freeze including youtube to buffer. I have a decent build too with lots of ram and strong enough gpu so i dont see why rendering yahoo mail would freeze other sites.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  12. Can you stop 'page unresposive' message in every minuites? This is toomuch annoying.

    Can you stop 'page unresposive' message in every minuites? This is toomuch annoying.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it useful again

    I'd like to see Yahoo mail work on my Chromebook. I didn't like it on my phone because it was automatically opening the app store to update itself, which felt invasive. So, I started using it on my computer, which is a Chromebook. Everytime I open it, it causes my browser to freeze up, I can't check my mail, it opens ads as if I clicked on them, and it keeps prompting me to sign up for streaks and stuff that has nothing to do with my mail. I just want to check my mail! It use to work when…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow an option to return to classic

    After realizing there is now no option to return to classic email which I have been using for 29 years, I have decided to back up my mail and move to Gmail full time. That way I will have no need for any Yahoo whatsoever. You have bit yourself in the foot and will likely become another AOL. It is quite obvious that it was redesigned to promote more advertising and or get users to pay. It is just like so many browser redesigns that are worst and only better to the developers. "Here lets move things all around, make…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. mail

    Stop delaying emails!!! some of them are time sensitive like passcode for two-factors accounts...That expires in tight time deadlines, otherwise I need to move out of yahoo.com mails because your are unusable!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  17. GO BACK TO CLASSIC

    GO BACK TO CLASSIC

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  18. More gb space in email

    May you please have more than 20GB email space?

    You should read your bad reviews on Reddit.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  19. Downloading attachments always seems to freeze or take forever.

    Downloading attachments always seems to freeze or take forever. Even for small pdfs. I've used multiple browser, FireFox, Chrome, Vivaldi.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  20. experiencing problems ever since paying for Yahoo Mail

    I have had a lot of clients complaining that they have sent me emails and then I do not receive it. I checked my Junk and Spam and also not in there. Some of they receive failed delivery replies and so do I.

    Why is this? this could be a major problem going forward and started ever since I started paying for yahoo mails, extra storage.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Categories