New Mail
442 results found
-
The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult noted Very bad also
Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my
-
Sorting
You should be able to sort by sender. This was an option previously available and much easier to navigate through
-
The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult mean new yahoo mail very bad ,
Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my
-
GET BETTER FILTER TO GET RUIN THE SPAM
I KNOW THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SPAM EMAIL ON NET BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO HAVE STRONGER FILTERS . BEEN FIGHTING SPAM ON DAILY BASIS AND NOW IN 7TH WEEKS . STRENGTH WHAT IT ALLOW INTO ANYONE YAHOO MAIL
-
Default days removal from trash folder
Allow change default days to remove emails from trash folder to something greater than 7 days
-
Really New yahoo mail not have good system mail
I want Basic Mail to old yahoo mail
-
not good
I wanted Switch to old Yahoo Mail please please
-
Zero
I want Switch to old Yahoo Mail
-
I whant to switch back to old yahoo mail
I whant to switch back to old yahoo mail
-
I whant to switch back to old yahoo mail
I whant to switch back to old yahoo mail
-
Block sender
The 'block sender' option has disappeared when i right-click on an item in the spam folder. It is such an essential function ... it needs to be brought back!
-
-
-
What is MAF
Maf what is it
-
Settings Switch to Basic Mail i want to com back please
Settings Switch to Basic Mail i want to com back please
-
Settings Switch to Basic Mail i want to com back please
Settings Switch to Basic Mail i want to com back please
-
-
fix your ****
Your "block address" option keeps failing. Doesn't matter if I clear out my lists, update, clear cache, or anything. Your service is deteriorating.I've had this email for 20 years, but over the last 3 your service has become more shoddy by the day.
gmail is useless, but it's looking more and more like I'll just have to finally make that switch.
-
SWITCH BACK TO BASIC MAIL OLD YAHOO MAIL PLEASE
SWITCH BACK TO BASIC MAIL PLEASE
-
SWITCH BACK TO BASIC MAIL
SWITCH BACK TO BASIC MAIL
- Don't see your idea?