Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

442 results found

  1. Bring back old yahoo mail.

    Hello

    I wan't to switch back to basic yahoo mail and the option is not there in settings.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. old yahoo mail

    switch to old yahoo mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. Cant create filter for additional mailboxes

    I have three yahoo mailboxes, and I am unable to create filter in the third mailbox. The filter I create is automatically created for the first mailbox. I cannot create filter for third mailbox. Please advise.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide means to sort e-mails in order based on their size

    In order to allow me to manage the size of my inbox, please add the functionality of being able to sort e-mails in order based on their size. Thanks!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the sort of email wiht the today, yesterday, this week, last week, older, etc. to the New Yahoo email

    Bring back the sort of email wiht the today, yesterday, this week, last week, older, etc. to the new yahoo email as it was so much easier to read and cleaner for the email box. Cant you make a setting where this is available?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  6. Disable/Remove Avatars from Inbox

    While I embrace change and understand the need to update and modernize products, I don’t appreciate changes being forced on users without an option to opt out.

    The new sender logos/icons look cartoonish and cheap, add unnecessary visual clutter, and make the inbox harder to scan. This should be an optional display setting.

    Please give users the option to turn these logos off.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  7. Dark mode

    Dark mode would be nice. When I check my mail in the morning the bright white background hurts my eyes.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. New Yahoo Mail too bad

    New Yahoo Mail too bad

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  9. Switch to Classic Mail to old yahoo mail

    not showing Switch to Classic mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  10. Setting and Filters

    I’ve been trying to review my filters because my emails are going to the the Trash folder. I’ve followed all your prompts and there is nowhere I see More Settings like it says today. I’ve tried many ways. It’s not intuitive at all. Fix it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  11. Cant find spam list of icky emails

    I can't find a list of spam emails, probably different than blocked. I am suddenly not receiving a page that I have subscribed to previously

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. improve the way how to get the information of the storage capacity use in a easy way and an alert if capacity is almost achiving the limit o

    I would thank you if I can get the storage capacity limit and the storage status in GBytes of my account E-Mail Adress: gerdau_walter@yahoo.com I am trying to reduce in the last 3 weeks and I have no feedback of how many GBytes I alredy reduce to be under the limit of 15 GBytes. Storage actual= ?

    Thank you for your support
    Walter Gerdau

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  13. yahoo classic

    How come my myopracticworks@yahoo.com is classic but I can not switch back to classic with my cdcadcdac@yahoo.com e-mail?

    The new is horrible. Can't imagine what they were thinking when they designed the new.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  17. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  18. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  19. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Categories