New Mail
442 results found
-
Bring back Basic Mail.
This version of Yahoo! Mail is awful. Very confusing. I am concerned that I may delete emails which require my attention. Please bring back Basic Mail.
-
I need the link to return to the version I had before Yahoo plus.
Cannot return to previous WORKING email version, this new version does not function. I will be canceling my account after 20 plus years. I am not waiting 5 secs for a inbox email to delete. I don't want a new computer to run your new version that does 90 things in the background. I just want email and for it to work fast/efficient. By your company doing this they have put the customer LAST. ******** Yahoo! Another piece of **** company functioning in today's world with the bottom line first and the customer last. Again after 20 plus years go…
-
Vacation mail option!
Vacation mail is not working and it is really poor service
-
change back to basic email and get rid of this new yahoo mail garbage
Bring back basic mail. this is the worst program that i have ever experienced
-
Filthy words in emails
allow user to check box or provide key word entry to keep emails with vulger language from even getting to mailbox.
i.e. I do not want any email from anyone with the word "f**k" in it to reach my mailbox ever! And I should not be forced to set up a filter with this word in it or have to delete spam with filth in it. Just keep it from even coming to my mailbox.
-
The Email listing and other Actions are unclear.
I do not like this new Email Format! It is very difficult to use!
It is very unclear what action was accomplished, e.g. if I move emails from the Inbox to another Folder, it doesn't show that the action was accomplished with its location.
-
New Yahoo email app is a pain ********** to use.
I need to change back to the older email app. I've used it for years and it was convenient and easy too use. Please tell me how to switch back.
-
Switch to Basic Mail
Switch to Basic Mail
-
Add more settings to control AI functionality
Add an option that will allow us to disable all yahoo AI functions on our email, entirely. Or, barring that, ensure that updates to AI programs, like the addition of yahoo scout, obeys existing settings, which it does not currently do.
-
return to Basic Email
why has 'return to basic email' disappeared from Settings? This new version of Yahoo! is totally awful. Please bring back Basic Email.
-
I like the look and clean organization of the old basic version
Please allow me to go back to my basic email format
-
Add a sort by sender option to the email choices.
This way if a sender is sending multiply emails that are clogging your list all of the emails can be deleted quickly instead of deleting each one.
-
provide message layout options
provide message layout options
-
Junk mail
Several Important mails go to Junk folder even when I had marked them as not Junk previously. Hope this can be resolved
-
Mail Filters
Cannot edit existing filter, also there is no option to delete an existing filter.
-
Yahoo Mail name display different than main account profile
Request assistance to resolve the Yahoo Mail display name difference on the mobile app/browser but main Yahoo account profile shows the original name display instead.
-
block sender in spam folder
Not too long ago I could set to BLOCK SENDER for emails in Spam Folder. With what appears to be a recent upgrade, that option is no longer available with either the new version or classic version of yahoo mail using Firefox IOS.
-
leave old mail alone
Old Mail why only 25 messages per page. Are you punishing me for not going to the new yahoo? I do not find a setting to modify or change it.
-
PUNISHING ME FOR NOT LIKING YOUT SO-CALLED NEW EXPERIENCE?????
Per Overview of basic mail from yahoo help center states "switch between basic and full-featured mail" here are the steps : 1. sign in to yahoo mail 2. click the SETTINGS ICON icon/"wheel"/select MORE SETTINGS (which does not appear in the list) 3. click SWITCH TO BASIC MAIL
Why are these steps not available to me
Per yahoo "Those asking about going back to the old version. Unfortunately, if you do not see the "Go Back" button you cannot go back. We really hope you'll try the new experience! Thanks
I tried the new experience -- AND DO NOT LIKE… -
Posticipare le email ricevute
Buonasera, è possibile posticipare le email come con Gmail?
- Don't see your idea?