New Mail
442 results found
-
Chiusura anteprima allegato
Buonasera,
utile la funzione per copiare l'indirizzo email del mittente della mail ricevuta: passando sopra con il mouse si apre il bottone copia indirizzo, è utilissimo. PECCATO che anche nelle email inviate funzioni tutto nello stesso modo anzichè dare la possibilità di copiare l'indirizzo che sarebbe utile, ovvero quello del destinatario. Potete correggere?
Cordiali saluti -
How to change the font.
Instructions to change font, PLEASE !
-
I will like to switch my yahoo mail to Basic Mail
I will please like to switch my yahoo account to Basic
-
I use basic email
How do I stop Yahoo Mail from undoing the paragraph indentations when I click Send?
-
Allow Users to Return to Former Basic Mail
Allow those who wish to stay on the old version of Basic Mail to do so or I like Thousands of others will leave for an alternative supplier who do it how we like it.
-
my recovery emial is now non-existent. I need to change it.
My
recovery email is now non-existent. I retired from my old job. I need to change it. Please help -
messages
i really like you yahoo
can i read message all text receive or send start with the date this account open -
CAN'T SIGN IN WITHOUT GETTING A TEXT CODE
Why do I have to have a TEXT message sent EVERYTIME I try to sign in to my YAHOO email account to verify I am the account holder?
EVERY TIME for the last 3 days is 3 days too many!
FIX YOUR SITE
-
sign in
Please ASK before you demand to use a phone number for 2 step authorization.
I choose not to have my phone and email connected in any way.
I have had this email account for 18 years and have never had any problems until Yahoo decided to force me to use a 2 step authorization. I see this as a serious invasion of my privacy. When I first opened the account I gave a phone number. That is all that should be needed. I have accessed my account almost daily since I opened it and I feel that this two step… -
Block email senders by domain
You should BLOCK all emails coming from a specific domain. I have been getting SPAM emails from the domain preybang.com who is a KNOWN scam and phishing domain. They use an exploit tool known as BeEF Broswer Exploitation Framework to gain access to victims browsers where they will then extract login credentials from the victim.
-
reverse charge
Dear Yahoo Customer Support,
I have paid Yahoo Mail storage subscriptions for the following accounts, both billed directly by Yahoo International Limited:
As I am based in Germany, I would like these subscriptions to be billed to my German company rather than to me as a private customer. I therefore need to add the company's legal name, registered address and EU VAT identification number to the billing details and invoices, with the reverse-charge mechanism applied where applicable.
I have already checked the Yahoo Wallet and Subscriptions pages, but I could not find any option to enter company or…
-
Deleting alias
Allow deleting alias. It picked up a lot of spam but you don't let me delete it. And the filter asking to move to trash emails addressed to my alias does not work
-
Make the Basic/Old Email available to my account in settings. PLEASE. Thank you Scot
PLEASE make available the old mail program. The new mail is terrible, it is hard to tell difference from no viewed email and viewed email among a lot of other reasons. The chat person said I could go to settings and change back to Basic/Original Email. I told her my settings did not have that option. She said it was not available for my account then. WHY is it not available for my account?? I love Yahoo mail the way it was, you guys did a great job with it the way it was. Please make it available for my…
-
PURGING ABILITY FOR SPAM EMAILS
PLease extend the spam delete to include more than 100 emails. I have never emptied my email of spam, and probably have thousands of spam emails...that means hours of deleting at 100 emails a pop.
Why don't you design a way for us to simply purge the spam box??
CV = sunshinenm@yahoo.com -
Add Account Option to Migrated Accounts
I would like to request that Yahoo accounts migrated to the cloud be allowed the option in settings to add another Yahoo account, please. It is ridiculously inconvenient and time-consuming to rely on the Account Switcher to try and go back and forth between my five accounts.
I have relied on Yahoo accounts for years and miss the ease of this option.
Thank you for your time and consideration. -
Edit Mailbox list order
In the mailbox list area, would it be possible to be able to edit the mailbox's order? I would like to shift around the mailboxes I use more to the top and less usage to the bottom.
-
Outlook mailbox cannot be added after successful Microsoft OAuth
Yahoo Mail fails to connect one specific Outlook mailbox after successful Microsoft OAuth authorization.
The Outlook mailbox was previously connected to Yahoo Mail and worked normally. Later, Yahoo Mail showed an "Error" status for this mailbox. After removing it from Yahoo Mail, I can no longer add it back.
Microsoft OAuth authorization completes successfully. Microsoft confirms that Yahoo has been granted access. Immediately after authorization, the Yahoo callback window appears briefly and closes, then Yahoo shows: "Canceled connecting [Outlook address] to your Yahoo account."
This issue reproduces across desktop and mobile, and also with a different Yahoo Mail account. Another…
-
searching emails based on their size and change in tier system by Microsoft
There is no setting to see which emails are big in size (MB/GB). For example in Gmail we can find big files based on their size. I cught unaware out of blue with my too large email box as Microsoft changed the tiers without notification. This is not a professional way to make money. So I will be diverting my incoming email to Gmail.
-
Increase blocked domain and email address limits for Yahoo Mail Plus customers
I am a paying Yahoo Mail Plus customer and would like Yahoo to substantially increase, or remove, the current limits on blocked domains and blocked email addresses.
My longstanding Yahoo email address was exposed following major third-party data breaches involving Medibank Private and Optus in Australia. Since then, it has received a very significant volume of spam and malicious email.
One of the reasons I upgraded from free Yahoo Mail to a paid subscription was to obtain the enhanced blocking capacity. However, I am now approaching both limits — approximately 500 blocked domains and 1,000 blocked email addresses.
Yahoo Customer…
-
Your ads on the side are NOT epilepsy friendly
There needs to be an accessibility option so that flashing objects and ads with varying contrast aren't rotated alternatively on the screen. I wish I could sue you for what just happened. I shouldn't have to pay to have you not inflict neurological damage on me. Create an accessibility option or make your ads stills not video.
- Don't see your idea?