Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

442 results found

  1. Font size

    How do I increase font size?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. deleting emails

    when I delete emails off my phone inbox they are still in my laptop inbox. This frustrates me. Why do I have to delete them twice? Please make it when I delete from one device, they delete from all devices.
    Also last time I updated (about 3 weeks ago), almost 2000 emails loaded from 2025! Where were these and how do I delete them all at once - take them back please.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. Usage data of storage

    My settings says I have used 18.8 GB but your email says I have used extra 3.8 GB, so which one is correct? I'm confused and how to check the storage. I am using Mac to check emails.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  4. Better USER FILTERS

    Your current spam filtering is ineffective (i.e., completely worthless). You should instead allow us to set filters that (1) take precedence over yahoo spam filtering (or enable us to filter spam without having you redirect it first to 'bulk mail'), (2) immediately delete things we flag as spam, that is, without delivering it to trash, bulk mail, spam or anything else (I don't need to see stuff I know is spam), (3) you should allow us to set a spam filter that automatically deletes an email where ANY header or any other formatting characteristic we define (for example, anything having…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  5. auto delete

    auto delete emails after so long

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it easy to delete all inbox emails

    You did not make it easy to clean up my inbox as you say. I can delete only 100 emails at a time. I need to delete 300,000 email. How can I do it with one click? You should make it simple. What kind of crazy software is this? Otherwise it will take ages for me to delete all of them. Did they do it on purpose to extort more money from people when they have to upgrade?

    Please advise by sending me email to jerrykobylski@yahoo.com.au or text to 61422721167

    Jerry

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  7. adding hotmail account not working anymore

    I used to have a hotmail account being managed by yahoo. For some reason that hotmail inbox is not an additional inbox anymore and I seem to be unable to add it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. Where is the Alias removal options? Or the change of base email options?

    Where are the Alias removal, the change of base email options?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  9. please do not send any advertisement from Alibaba pleas please please it is all not good , ,

    please do not send any advertisement from Alibaba pleas please please it is all not good , ,

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  10. programming

    Where can I make a feature request for programmers to consider?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. line spacing

    I cannot find the former option to have less space between the messages so I can see more on my screen at once. It was possible in the old mail, and that is why I resisted changing to the new mail, but it appears that I have no choice now. Please restore this feature. It should not be difficult.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  13. turn off Yahoo Scout

    allow Yahoo Scout to be turned off.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  14. Search function in New Mail

    I noticed your internal search function for my email account doesn't have a separate item for searching the Spam folder. Would Spam be searched or excluded if I searched "All"?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I empty my cloud email storage

    Very frustrating continuing reminders to upgrade my email storage !!!! How do I empty the "cloud storage" please can some one please explain this ???>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  16. Keep me signed in isn't working

    Multiple times today I have placed my laptop into sleep mode only to come back a few hours later to find I am being required to reverify myself and again click to keep me logged in. What is going on? This is crazy.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow us to see how many GB per folder/ subfolder

    I get a notice saying i'm using too much space. So I delete what I thought was 75% of my email. And it didn't move the needle almost at all. No idea what to do. I feel like I have the bare minimum in there.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  18. keep old mail

    Please allow users to set a delete time for spam. I would set mine to zero due to 950 blocked addresses

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  19. bring back setting options

    why did you remove setting options from old email....you continue to make switching to gmail a no brainer with all your "new" features that strip optionality from users

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  20. Blocked Sender list

    Once a Blocked Senders list reaches the 1000 maximum, you should have an option to "Clear All" emails from the list so your 1000 would start over. Instead of having to click on EVERY SINGLE email individually!!
    Or make the Blocked Sender list indefinite.
    Also - once an email list is deleted from the Blocked Sender list does it STAY blocked? Or can it re-appear? It SHOULDN'T!! Once it's been placed on the list it should be blocked FOREVER!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?