Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

442 results found

  1. ATTACHED MENT NOT OPEN NEW VERSION EMAIL

    NEW VERSION EMAIL ATTACHEDMENT PROBLEM NOT OPEN ATTACHEMDMENT PLEASE OLD VERSION EMAIL

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. EMail storage

    The Yahoo email system states ''your email storage box will be full in 22 days. It initially stated I had 24 GB storage overall.

    For the past five or six days I have laboriously deleted in excess of 16000 emails from both my Inbox and various folders. It now states I have 23.5 GB. How is this possible after all the enormous, numerous culling I have undertaken? Any ideas would greatly received. sebryone@yahoo.com.au

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so stay verified on login actually works!

    Make it so stay verified on login actually works!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  4. block

    i am no longer able to block bad actors in emails. why? option is no longer there.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  5. Easier access to security features

    When a user wants to send or receive emails, Yahoo email asks them to stop and strengthen the email security--which most people find inconvenient. However, when a user has time to open the email and strengthen the account's security, the security features are very hard to find. Please make the security features (e.g, backup mailboxes, backup cell phone numbers, addition of Ubikeys, etc.) easier to locate.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  6. Hard to find emails

    Need back my Basic Yahoo, this new Yahoo email it's garbage. Hard to find email and confusing

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  7. Arabic Fonts

    I would love to see more beautiful Arabic fonts available for me. Your fonts are the best.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. I want to have the old Yahoo, The new Yahoo is not good for me, I am old and I have been used to using only the Old Yahoo for many years

    I want to have the old Yahoo, The new Yahoo is not good for me, I am old and I have been used to using only the Old Yahoo for many years

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn off the field that changes for advertising at the top of the INBOX

    HOW do you turn this off from the top of the email INBOX????

    https://7.fen.peryuck.com/ybar/mail.yahoo.com/666/323/114/j/ybfqz9i9iul9ru3ssurulc49iurpu7u7upur4u8u7uns649ps9o9ru7ujs8urzu7u79bunurcupsu9ou8u7ununoujdur9icu7uj9r4uju79ick89bu8upcu89293urulul49i8uloucu6op9yurulul4urulc92o8ucu895uturur6o9k9ku46uxu85ur6du89p95utu8uti69kdur95ip9ko9e5p95u49559yu9o9rulu7uj9ro4cducuiui95urd69kdu8u49kpuxi5u4ur9p9k955dk69ku8uxut9kutdur6ouiuip9k69pu4ux6u4odoo9pu8iu4kux9kd95d59566u89put9ek59yu9o9rulu7uj9ro49ro9r9rcu7ujucuq6ui9e66ut6uxuxd6ut9pur95iiu8opu4urpu86p9e59p6ux9eux9pui89b9pu4urlg9puu916quk9x9r69po91juxpdzuadupuzux7u1urua795euq4jjul9p9vj9rluz895uzujg9b9b9bgui9eut9kux9put9eut6u4ui9eut9kux9put9eut6u4uix7cu49ouybhuji9io919mmo69ku9ufuxutu992u2uy97uygfuyuzuzub97u0ub9v91929q929qu2u6uy957u2bpbg9exuzu0uuuygbuz9rfuruzf9195qu2utzutx5p9xgu0uyg97gcg97g92g97g9yc9ioun4cduc9nut979nut97ua9e9nut979nut97u459p9eiiuti9k5u4i9p6959pi59k9nut979nut97mu5qou08u99pu1fuaxuxur9mbj9blbu2upuh9quuqfrluy9ruau097uldut6bu7fuku8outirc9bou0ujd9kchuxukunuquqm9bh9vuiauiu59m97du6uhun9eu49bgep9p9xurux929vube9pufccgui95urupu5lunxuz6u9u9eojcrunurhua919xul9iuru8luau99ph918uj92iu0929icu5jguz91dujaup9bu1u8h9ioux9p9peufub9puquhu4eu89r92ukcouqpfubu7emuu9589r9ruju48uj6uhuk9buag9p9k9v8uzuiui9xutuju6uuuniluaukuj9x9m9xu6ur9rfu4urufcg9kfruyuz69bun92ux9ih8ljuqq9kupaqjjlbu6lul9ku8iuhu269quxuiund9eu8gu9zua97ur9ilzru6uzx9vuj9xul91ul92p8u5u4uuu59ilriuzqrc6lf9pg9bphu2luau4uiiuyp9m92u2uu5qxux9euiufupuk9k9791u9u9i6afu7uh7luru7u997uqg9yc9ioun49i8ulouc9iol9i9y9rcuyuc9put9k9p9putk9puri9p9putu89k6ux9eux5u4ko9edddkki6k9k5ut9ko9p9p69p5pur9yu9odcu9ucz9i9iul9r9nu4g9n6uu9n6uuu6u6u64u6oupu7uqouruyurcuj4u8u7un9n6uuuluruyo9r9n6uuunoo9i9bu8zuru9uncujuy9bu6u7unouj9bu9ourd89bku7u99bu9ourup9bupu7uqo9b9rupuq9nu4uuu8urunulurcuyujuicd9nu49quxi959k959p5i9n65u8urunulurcuyujuiujuruno9nu49qu5oupu7uqouruyurcuj9n6u09n695utx9n6u09qo9r929iu7ul9n6u09n695utx9n6u0uzurcup9n6u09n695utx9n6u0af9n695x69n695g9p9n6u09b9n6u0cunuy9n6u069n65ulupur9iku7u9un9nu49q9qo9r929iu7ul9n659rc9iouidu7unurcuj9nu49qunurcup48urzu7u74u8u7un9n65u8upcu892cd9nu49q91cu0ut9b97uq5quko69kuuukfpu6u89bu5un6puyrguk92uq9vxu9uq6mlu89b9kuruiuldbxxu89embu7up7unau9u7uk92uyeuaupuz9vuipmuy9n659rc9io9nu49q8urzu7u79bunurcup9n659rc9iouicd9nu49q9e95959eutut959n659izqunpujurcup9nu49qz9i9iul9r9n695u4g9n6956uu9n6956uuu8duj49iurpu7u7upur4u8u7un9n6956uuupcp9iu9u89n6956uu9r9iur9icu89n6956uu9izqunpujurcup9r9n6956uuduroput9k9e5po6kuxidu49595iu8dpu89koutoutuxk9p549ouluy9n659p9p69n6u069nu49q9p9p69n6u069n659ic9iupo9nu49qbu7qujuyou99n6u0u5u7unouj9n6u09mu9okou99n6u097lulou9couju8od9n6u0uzouj9n6u09n6959769n6959k9p9n695iux9n6u0gu9o9n6u0bu7q9n6u0ubuj9n6u09xou9o9n695u4uu9n65u8ulu89nu49q9nutu0u8ulu89nut9q9n65u8urunulurcuyujuic9iounuicd9nu49qux69ku45i9k9eu4ux9n9pg9n659ipupu8c9nu49q91cu0ut9b97uq5quko69kuuukfpu6u89bu5un6puyrguk92uq9vxu9uq6mlu89b9kuruiuldbxxu89embu7up7unau9u7uk92uyeuaupuz9vuipmuy9n6u49ipupu8c91cu0ut9b97uq5quko69kuuukfpu6u89bu5un6puyrguk92uq9vxu9uq6mlu89b9kuruiuldbxxu89embu7up7unau9u7uk92uyeuaupuz9vuipmuy9y9r9iuck9yqcuc89b9pu4urlg9puu916quk9x9r69po91juxpdzuadupuzux7u1urua795euq4jjul9p9vj9rluz895uzujg9b9b9bg9yu8ulpuc919mk976iuz9179vu2uiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiu697u191muau2jujufzbuniuqp91uuu2ou59592uru5rzd91upuqpc959op69p8x9xuf8bu297u6ruh976ub7x9bujub7ukh9v91929q929ou2u6uy95hu2bpbg9ecuzu091uz79elbhqq9ku091xr92bu69o7ujg97hz9kau09197r92bu6cutuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiui9ku097juquiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiu697bufu5uf9oxr79q97ubg9191gz92bu69ouhuqg97huyk7u09197up92bu6czulh97hulr97u091g9i92bu6c929vlxukrufuyuqe91uz7iuh9khuyupabuzunuf9ox9muxu5977u7uy91u0r92bu6c9k9ih97hu7q92u091u0uf92bu6cu5uuu0xk9xu0uybe91uz7u17au097ub6u7gufuy5e91uz79bbuzu097jubujgufuy9be91uz7iu0hhujz9pb9x6ufu19quh97u4ub9qhu6ru297u4uz9o76ub9qduxgbgu0gu7uyu09iuxu4kf9vgu09x9vuyu0ulu99qbupuibu26u697uk9v9x929iubadlauhrfur97a8dalrh69vujrunl97uauu97ljuj9vebunua97u5un9e91e91z9bhufgu0u4g97

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo Plus

    the yahoo plus is not so appealing as it is all about email
    I think if it is a work eco-system, it will be attractive
    Give storage space for yahoo plus

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  11. New Yahoo Mail is super confusing. See below for more information.

    The new Yahoo mail does not come with the box that mass deletes emails 40, or 100 at a time. I get a ton of emails and deleting one by one will take forever and takes time away from other things I need to do. Also, the new look for Yahoo mail does not separate the ads from the emails very well visually. As I deleted emails, all of a sudden I would accidentally click on an ad and it would open up another window. Then I have to close that window out to return to my mail. This happened…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. Complete settings on ipad / tablet view

    A hacker got into a yahoo mail account and, among other things, added a filter to send new messages to trash. We looked at settings on the ipad as we were traveling and didn't see filters, so didn't realize this. Today we were on a desktop system and were able to correct it. Please ensure that filters, and perhaps all settings, are available in the ipad view as well as the desktop view.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  13. let us have option to use old version layout

    wish it would go back to old version, or give the option to

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  14. basic mail!!!!!!

    why did U remove by yourself the basic version of mail, switching to others?
    all these new versions are very useless. I stop using yahoo.will switch to gmail...U simply force people in what they do not like/wish/enjoy using.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  15. basic view

    I want the basic version back!
    I dont want dynamic view.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  16. offer to sort "filters" alphabetically

    I noticed that companies are becoming savvier and bypassing my filters. Yahoo, by default, will create a filter based on "said" email address, but I'm noticing companies sending emails w/ a slight variation. To get around it, I'm adding their name to "contains" to capture the variations and getting their emails into the right folder. When reviewing my filters (since I only get 500), I need an easy way to sort my filters and adjust them. Please consider this in your next update.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  17. let me have basic yahoo mail back please and none of this app ****

    let me have basic yahoo mail back please and none of this app ****

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  18. go back to old mail

    why can't i go back to the nice, normal old mail format? The new mail is horrible

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  19. Inbox type size

    Why are the incominf messages in about 4 point type. This is way to small for the average person to read and shoul be increased to 10 pont type which is much easier to read. This is a necessary and maybe a mandatory change to the inbos of all yahoo mail. This should be the user's choice as to type size not Yahoo's.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  20. Put back the Yahoo mailbox option when adding new mailboxes to yhe mailbox list (when using your computer)

    I don`t know why this idea with excluding the yahoo option when adding another existing mailbox to the mailbox list came to you. :(
    (This option is only for the computer use. Not for yahoo on your phone.)
    Now I cannot add my yahoo-mailboxes back to my list, after deleting them from my former list. This option is now gone, which is stupid. It's only possible for gmail, AOL or ather mailboxes to be added there, but not for the genuine yahoo ones. Very weird!!!
    ... because now I have all my g-mail-mailboxes in the yahoo app, but cannot get…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
1 2 … 5 7 9 … 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?