Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

442 results found

  1. Please increase blocked address limit over a current 1000

    Can you please increase blocked address limit over a current 1000 - to at least 2000 or over? Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. Soam

    Stop my Spam and scam email constantly getting even though I blocked it

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop blocking my emails

    You are blocking my emails from Royal Caribbean and from Branded Surveys. How can this be fixed.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo basique

    La nouvelle version, illisible si on la compare à la version de base, a notamment supprimé l'organisation par page qu'elle a remplacé par une lecture continue.
    Pouvez-vous rétablir l'organisation par page ou permettre l'accès à la version basique qui me convenait parfaitement ? Cordialement,

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide "Filter messages like this ... " in the right-click menu

    Why has the "filter messages like this" option, in Yahoo mail, disappeared from the right-click menu?
    Now it is slower and more complicated to filter emails (to go through the settings menu each time)

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  6. I want the old mail!

    I can't get back to the appearance I had earlier today. I had columns for th folders, then emails with summery, then the open email then a column for contacts previews etc. What happened to it and how do I get it back?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  7. return to classic mailbox

    return to classic yahoo mailbox

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  9. restore font sizes

    how restore font sizes in mail?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  10. preview

    Link previews no longer work in Yahoo Mail. "Automatically generate a preview of links" is enabled, but no preview is generated for any URL (including https://www.bbc.com and https://www.youtube.com). I tested in Microsoft Edge, and the issue persists. Only the raw clickable URL appears.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  11. I also detest the new mail format

    the new mail format is impossible to read. please give us the option of the old format, or all I can do is migrate away to gmail or anything that doesn't look like it was made for preschoolers.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back the Classic Email Look!!!

    My email has moved from the Classic look to the "NEW" Look and it sucks!!!! This view looks like something that was made with Windows ME it looks bubbly and unworkable for someone like me that receives over 200 emails on average EVERY DAY!! All I want is a a straight forward NON-GUI interface. Just Text please I don't need little buble icons for every email! It is too hard to tell which emails have been read and unread. The Bold Type UNREAD emails are not much darker than the Read emails. Every time I have to open the email…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove Blocked Senders via a Global Delete

    My blocked senders list quickly reaches the 1,000 limit. I would like to know how to perform a global delete of all of these, instead of taking them out one-by-one? Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  14. I’m ny resident

    I have more than one email and plz contact each of my email bc I don’t know when I’m going to use which one since my service provider requires one number link to 1 emails and I have a lot of number so I don’t know when I’m will be use this one, which I have ericqiu1@yahoo.com and ericqiu@myyahoo.com and ericqiu1@myyahoo.com and zhericqiu7@yahoo.com and zhericqiu1@yahoo.com and zhihaoeqiu1@yahoo.com and zhihaoericqiu1@yahoo.com and random my email I just registered zhihaoericqiu@yahoo.com got someone access my account and took over my bio and been changed my passwords so I can’t login and I been calling…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding personal photo in the theme

    I wish to add my college photo in the theme. Theme should be customizable, i.e. one may upload personal photos in the theme.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  16. Filtros no funcionan correctamente

    Los filtros no funcionan a como siento deberian, los filtros deberian de filtrar los correos primero antes que el sistema los mueva al spam ya que si los mueve primero al spam los filtros ya no tienen accion sobre los correo, y cuando quiero que los filtros muevan a la basura spam identificado correctamente, no lo hace. Me gustaria mejoraran las herramientas anti-spam o los filtros por lo menos.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  17. increase blocking ID

    I am not ale to block email ID more than 1000 please advice how to block email ID more than 1000

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve recovery algorithm

    I don't have access to my mail on a new phone because I need to recover it using sms, which I never receive. No one helped me. It's really sad. I'm switching to another email, although I've been using Yahoo Mail for over 6 years.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  19. Ads to stop being shown

    Unable to stop the ads appearing on right hand side as never requested and don't want

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  20. Why isn't block senders and delete spam working. Can some genius fix this.

    I keep getting spam emails that show up in my spam folder. I click choose all, go to more click on delete all existing emails and block senders. The emails come right back and the senders are not blocked?! I have individually send each email to trash. The present send I am trying to block is @gendafilem.nl Is there any cure for this situation?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
1 2 … 6 8 10 … 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?