Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Speed up your email system!

    If your new email format does not improve and speed up response time, I will be replacing all of my yahoo addresses with Gmail accounts. I literally HATE your new email format. Also, I chatted with "Hershey" to try to return to Basic Mail, but apparently, it is not available on my updated laptop. THIS SUCKS!!! Bye, bye Yahoo!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer a choice to change or stay with prior interface

    You have taken away something that worked well, and users were comfortable with. You simply switched the user interface without giving any choice as to which interface users actually prefer. This is the sort of thing I expect from Microsoft. I thought you were better than this. I was wrong.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Verify Hacking Ads before allowing them to pop up

    Before allowing a pop-up ad appear on Yahoo-Mail desktop or side bar, please verify that its not a hijacker. You have programs that can do that, like Norton here at the church where I use Yahoo mail wouldn't let me go there to view the product.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. blocking spammers

    I used to be able to delete and block spammer emails, now I can only delete them and they keep coming back. I used to have very little spam, now I get tons of it and I hate it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop the filthy spam

    SPAM. Why am I still getting filth in my spam inbox? I had a load last year then yahoo managed to stop in. Now it arrives every day!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Test new update before releasing it

    Who Reviewed Y!mail+ before releasing it?
    Basic features that worked before didn't get reviewed that they were still working.

    Why can't Advanced Search select a folder to search?

    Why add the STARRED Window to the right of the email area?
    When I select the line between them, why do I have to do it again, next time I open mail.

    Are they going to fix Advanced Search?

    Thanks,
    Ken Reasoner
    ukr2@yahoo.com, 585-967-9057 cell

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Why i cant find my old email at may 2026 ??? why ???

    Why i cant find my old email at may 2026 ??? why ???

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Let me have my old email address back please.

    I had a yahoo email for many years. Then all of the sudden I was locked out of it. Markyoung1982@yahoo.com was the email I used for all those years. One day, I could no longer log in. It said it needed to send me a text message to verify. It wanted to send a text message to a phone number I haven’t had in almost 20yrs. 630-373-8034 was the number. My password was the same password I have for this current email. I went to every phone carrier, in person, explaining my situation and nobody would allow me to open…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Taking to Much Memory and Spam

    your mail program is taking to long to load and hogging all my desktop memory. I will have to quit using it unless you can stop all the spam i am getting

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo.Mail.Com Page

    How could I extend the Yahoo Mail page? So it is a full page.
    Thanks,

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. passkey

    Stop asking me to use a passkey, I am on a laptop and do not use passkeys. Or at least put in a setting for me to turn off you asking me to use a passkey.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. i am not sure

    not able to send and recived email

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Dear Yahoo Support, I am writing to report an issue with my Yahoo Mail account. As of 15-Aug-2026, my Yahoo Mail account (mails_shankar@y

    Dear Yahoo Support,

    I am writing to report an issue with my Yahoo Mail account.

    As of 15-Aug-2026, my Yahoo Mail account (mails_shankar@yahoo.co.in) is using only 16.8 GB of storage, so the mailbox is not full.

    However, I am currently unable to send or receive emails.

    Could you please check whether there are any restrictions, security holds, or account-related issues affecting my mailbox and advise on the steps required to restore normal email service?

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Thanks & Regards
    M.Shankar (Madhavan Shankar)
    HP No: (+65) 98111568

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Block Domains!!!!!

    Why can't we get more than "Block 3 User Domains"? I have 1000 filters, but would appreciate maybe 5, 10, 25 domain blocks....Thank you!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Use of wild cards (??? or *) when recording spammer domains in personal block lists.

    When posting spammer domains on your suppression lists, some spammers are creating a large number of variations of their domain to escape Yahoo Mail spam filters. These can be just variations of prefixes before the domain followed by suffixes .info, .com, .org, and so on.

    Just one of these scammers which is being "creative" in this regard is the domain "dealzcahnge" with multiple combinations of prefixes and suffixes.

    Please allow the use of wild cards so that "dealzcahnge" can be totally blocked by entering .dealzcahnge." and users who just create a variation of the demain by entering a number (say…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Opt In to suppressing KNOWN spammer domains

    Yahoo Mail,

    I’d LOVE to see Yahoo Mail develop a “spammer” list and allow members to be allowed to “opt in” to have all emails from ALL of these low-lifes just blocked by Yahoo's mail server.

    In addition to increasing Yahoo’s costs, these spammers waste every user’s time, and computer power, by forcing every user to enter these spammer’s domains or email address into a personal block list.

    Then the user could simply block domains which are undesired (perhaps a former employer) or emails which are undesired (perhaps an estranged significant other or former friend).

    I understand that rules may…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Security problem: ad masquerading as email is a phishing attack

    I don't see anywhere else to report a security risk in an "ad" embedded in email. Something that looks like an email from "Harry Smith" but is marked as an ad with a checkbox and a title about Seniors discovering the joys of gardening is actually a phishing attack: it warns the account has been hacked and asks for account information.

    This ad needs to be removed immediately.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Be clear on storage limits

    Hi there, Im trying to find out why my account is limited as im under the 20GB storage limit. Yahoo says i cannot send or receive emails and my storage hasnt dropped even though i have deleted over 1000 emails. Is this a compulsory push towards paying for my email service? I have also tried to use the chat window, which isnt working and using the headings provided but they arent relevant, Can you please direct this to the correct person for reply please? Regards, Mark

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

    Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback. This is also mentioned in our email communications and help articles, but you also need to empty your Trash folder after deleting all those emails. Once you empty your trash folder, and we even recommend your Spam folder, your storage number will go down.

  19. Explain box full message

    I keep getting box full comments from yahoo and I have been deleting madly and continue to get same message. Now can't send replies and help is not available.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Deleted contact (names) don't stay deleted.

    When I go through and delete contacts , they don't stay deleted. How can I fix this?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
1 2 … 8 10 12 … 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?