Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. blocking

    Give back blocking. I'm tired of "here's my photo, I want to have sex with you" emails. I use to block them. Now they are showing up in my regular emails. This stinks

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Why the **** are you gamifying email?

    Email is a tool. It does not need daily tasks and streaks and trophies. I do not need my email app sending me notifications about still having daily tasks to complete and I'm going to lose my streak. It's really annoying and unnecessary. Not everything in life needs to be gamified.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. stop charging for things that should be free

    how disgusting yahoo charging to block junk mail domains it should be a free feature with all email servers, its free with hotmail, live and other servers but yahoo is so greedy they charge for it, and that is one of many reasons I barely use anything yahoo.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

    The best way to get rid of spam is to mark as spam, not delete or block! This helps with your spam filters and does exactly what blocking does, prevents that email from coming to your Inbox. So please keep marking as spam! It is free and part of regular Yahoo Mail. Thanks!

  4. Unable to block a recuring spammer

    There is a recuring and an UNABLE TO BLOCK email that keeps coming into my inbox.
    It is: MOTORCYCLE.COM
    newsletter@em.motorcycle.com
    This email cannot be stopped - I get it everyday and SPAM IT then BLOCK IT but it keeps showing up.
    Can you do something to block this spammer??

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. RESTORE OLD VERSION

    The new update deleted my email address which is yahoo. I only have access to an old email address I hardly use. You list all of the wonderful things that this update provides. But I can't access any of it. My folders are all gone. I can't access anything. Stop updating and restore my account.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Quit Forcing People to Paid Upgrades and Quit Removing Inbox Emails

    I do not want or need the new Yahoo PAID upgrade. So, today I realize that all of my INBOX emails that I had sent TO MYSELF have been removed. According to my research basic Yahoo NO LONGER supports me emailing myself without upgrading. OK, I get it. I will use my gmail account to email myself from NOW on, but what gave you the right to REMOVE MY EMAILS THAT WERE ALREADY IN MY INBOX??? Those were messages that I was saving, and they have disappeared. i would like "my mail" back. Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Offer option to change font size; Offer option to opt our of email preview

    Offer option to change font size. Offer option to opt out of email preview

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of definition pop up.

    How can I stop the annoying pop up definitions every time I select a whole word? It should at least be an option.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. HOW CAN RECURRING BLOCKED CONTACTS THAT ARE REPEATEDLY MARKED AS SPAM BE PERMANENTLY BLOCKED???!!!???

    HOW CAN RECURRING BLOCKED CONTACTS THAT ARE REPEATEDLY MARKED AS SPAM BE PERMANENTLY BLOCKED???!!!???

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. make it receive emails

    for some reason, work related emails aren't being received since last week. there's no help from yahoo citing "Support from a Yahoo specialist is not available." My inbox isn't full, I've checked spam, filters and blocked senders. Furthermore, I don't understand your company's lack of help. I'm not a lesser user simply because I don't live in Europe or the US.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Have better costumer support

    Yahoo customer care is the absolute worst. I have been trying to get help for 4days now and have yet been able to talk or chat with a real person. I guess human interaction and human decency is non existent at Yahoo

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Let us choose the ui we prefet

    The new interface sucks. Give us the option to continue using the old interface.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop Showing Ads in Yahoo Mail+

    When I signed up for Mail+, one of the key benefits was an ad-free experience across Yahoo. Since then, that benefit has disappeared, and they've even reduced the amount of inbox storage available. Yet I'm still paying for the "no ads" promise.

    So imagine my surprise when I opened my inbox and was greeted by a massive promotion for 50% off the first year of Monarch—presented as a special "perk" for Mail+ users. But let's be honest: it's an ad. And not a subtle one, either. It's huge.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Can’t stand what you’ve done!

    You morons! You completely screwed up an already fine format with this atrocity. What were you thinking?? Or not thinking? Whomever is responsible for this **** show should be fired for being a completely incompetent boob. I hate what you’ve done!!! It’s now an absolute misery to deal with! Give me back my old format!! I hate this!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. streak

    I don't want feedback about my "streak". It is an annoying, unnecessary pop-up. I also don't like to be solicited to "catch up". I want to manage my own mailbox without intrusive oversite. If I get close to overfilling my mailbox, fine, but everything else should not be your concern.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

    Yes, we launched a fun way to reward our users for reading and organizing your emails, but you do not have to participate. It's not forced. Friendly reminder to always check your Settings. You can disable Streaks under your notification settings. Thanks.

  16. Please return my email to The Way it was please

    Please, I’m begging you return my email to the way it was prior to today. Nothing is working. I click the boxes to the left to make a list of emails. I want to delete and the boxes do not check. I’m begging you. I’m 70 years old. I’ve been with Yahoo! Mail since I was 42 years old hence my email address is D 4243 please please please return my email to the way it was!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Return to the old format

    Please bring back the old format I’ll have to go on another email program

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. i want to buy more storage but it kept saying that my location would not allow any of these subscription plans. i am now traveling in Asia.

    i want to buy more storage but it kept saying that my location would not allow any of these subscription plans. i am now traveling in Asia and received your message that my yahoo mail will be blocked soon!!! I've used this account for a very LOOOONG time! HELP!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Extend the capacity of blocked addresses

    Limited blocked addresses causes a lack of privacy and security.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. How do I stop Yahoo from blocking email replies to family and friends?

    How do I stop Yahoo from blocking email replies to family and friends?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
1 2 … 9 11 13 … 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?