Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Mail

    J'aimerai juste que Yahoo débloque mes mails qui ont été bloqué par sa faute !

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. block option

    when deleting emails in spam, inbox or anywhere please give option to block all the unwanted sexuak dirty emails

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Manage Yahoo email

    Keep getting an email reminder about my Yahoo email being full and I will be cut off. It advises that I can see how much capacity I have used by see no place where that is available. It advises I can use tools to manage my account, BUT WHERE ARE THEY, except going through decades of emails individually to decide if the contents and email addresses are useful or not. AND, there is no way to contact Yahoo support personnel for help.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. back to old/classic yahoo email features functions etc

    How can i get back as much as possible, the Features as in the old Clasic yahoo e-mail ???
    - i dont have any !!! options at the "Settings" control panel....

    Cant the e-mail/drafted e-mail FILE ATTACHMENTS be located at the TOP of the mail ??? like it was at the old/classic yahoo email. As now attachments locate instead at the way bottom that causes time loss etc issues due Scrolling down.. etc harm...

    How can i streamline as much as pssible the NEW yahoo email ??? i cannot even choose to get rid of message previews at the main…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Restore old version

    I have Yahoo.com for my email. Everything was fine until the last update. Now I no longer have a choice as to which email address to use. You don't have the right to take away my choices. I want the old version restored so I can choose what email address I want to read rather than all of them at once. This new update is more time consuming and frustrating. How is that helpful?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. talk to people on the phone for free

    my chart things going into spam i cant get into ochsner my chart this is going on for 3 years ochsner told me today

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Deleting a large amount of emails prior to a specific date.

    I need a way to efficiently delete emails that are causing me to use up my data. I have 70,000 emails and seems like I can only emails slowly in 25 email increments by scrolling through the list of emails that have been selected.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Most emails go into spam

    Hi,
    I like using yahoo for mailing, however, most of my important emails are going to Spam. Even if I took them out of spam, they still end up in spam, please fix this issue, they're literally government official mails.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. New layout

    I don't like the new layout. It makes the reading area too narrow. There needs to be a way to hide the righthand panel (it's empty, and even if it weren't, it seems like something I wouldn't use).

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Webmail useable and competitive.

    My idea is to keep or increase the reading pane so Yahoo!mail is usable. It appears we are going to end up with a 3x3 inch reading pane and the other space will be full of ads. A program that is not useful or easy to use gets dumped and getting upset customer back will be hard, especially when they leave bad reviews online. Increase the reading pane back to what is was as well as take the ads out of the top of the emails. It's like buying a 32" monitor but only getting to use 12 inches of…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. unremovable email

    I have an email that I cannot delete or send to spam.  After opening it, it still appears as an unread email.  Why?
    

    How do I get rid of it?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo email location problems

    Yahoo keeps showing me logged in at U.S. cities where I have never been and am not now. How can this be corrected. I have changed my password and Yahoo still gets it wrong. Please correct this big problem ASAP

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Drop the yahoo email plus upgrade

    Yahoo has decided to post a pop up ad on my e-mail for ymail+ to upgrade to ymail+. I do not wish to purchase it and I can not delete your pop up they re appears every time I go to delete a message. I notify chat and they told me it can't be delete and to complain to you, Now I have been with yahoo for over 25+ years and I don't appreciate the way this is being handled. I feel if you want to promote your ymail+ then do it in a ad form in e-mail not this…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Get real customer support to represent your brand!

    Dont hire RUDE people!!!! Adeline needs to be fired or demoted and she is a poor resemblance to YAHOO "SUPPORT" she has ZERO customer service finesse!!! and did not listen to the issue...My time is worth money as well! So maybe you need to revamp your customer service training, education program or screen employees far better!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop censoring based on political ideology

    How about Yahoo quits censoring based on political ideology! Don't claim your censorship is fair across the board, because that's 100% untrue. Your attacks on free speech should stop you from running a media platform. Pathetic

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Adds

    Please remove the adds from the bottom of the page. The adds on the side are bad enough. Do we have to loose space at the bottom too

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. get rid of the advertisements

    get rid of the ads see enough of them in everything else i use bad enough on right side of screen now across bottom of screen is too much just as bad as using email on my iphone

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Sorting on sender under folder UNREAD

    Sorting. Please provide sorting on SENDER when reading/choosing UNREAD folder so we can see how many mails we have got from one sender and so it's easy to choose all from one sender in one go.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Inbox ads

    RE: Yahoo Mail Inbox....All of a sudden about an hour ago ads started appearing at the bottom of my Inbox. It's taking up about 1/4 of the viewing screen. How do I get rid of it?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. I can't access my mail nor can I purchase additional storage. I will have to use another source.

    I can't access my mail nor can I purchase additional storage. I will have to use another source.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?