Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. STOP THE OBSCENE EMAILS THAT ARE FILLING MY SPAM AND EMAIL IN BOX. I'M FED UP WITH IT. I DO NOT OPEN THEM AND YET I GET MORE AND MORE.

    Why am I still getting pornographic emails in my spam? I never open them and immediately hit the block sender tab. I'm disgusted with it. Now they are finding their way to my regular in box. Do I need to stop using Yahoo completely to stop these spam emails?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo mail not being received suspect coven again or security block t allott barnsley uk again

    I as said last week in 3 messages that may look odd but you printed on page, put of a univ NE coven and Darfield church coven death plotters abusing me and others putting filthy ideas in heads and suggesting persons like me are shamed of their own voice and id using nazi wartime? psycho implanting use of coven imitants of real persons and putting filthy non personalised ideas in heads, and witch transplanting persons as if making them feel in thoughts and rumors they are elsewhere up to bad coven popularism abusing lives and selves of others, or lies…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Time is not correct on emails

    my time on my emails is PST, not EST. how do I change it? The time is always 3 hours earlier than when I send the email.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. No to passkey

    I consider highly risky to link a code (of an independent device) / my fingerprint to a yahoo account, or any account. 25 yrs of internet experience taught me this is never a good idea... what is wrong with a good password ?! ...Please DO NOT impose this rule of signing in to a yahoo account - or else I'll have to leave Yahoo (which I DEFINETELY do not wish)... Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the problem with one of your servers blocked by Spamhaus

    Provide a way for a customer to connect with a tech support agent. I am getting this message on my email account. MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com

    www.yahoo.com
    From:
    mailer-daemon@yahoo.com
    To:
    emr80918@yahoo.com

    Wed, Jul 29 at 8:13 PM

    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

    emr80918@live.com:
    550: 5.7.1 Service unavailable, Client host [34.2.80.19] blocked using Spamhaus. To request removal from this list see https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/34.2.80.19 (AS3130). [Name=Protocol Filter Agent][AGT=PFA][MxId=11BDD17A966CC49B] [MN1PEPF0000F0E3.namprd04.prod.outlook.com 2026-07-30T02:13:53.100Z 08DEE8BD5182554D]
    Only Yahoo can request the delisting. I searched everywhere spent a lot of time with an AI chatbot. I was told that an agent was not available.…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. In het Nederlands

    Kan het ook, dat de Yahoo mail-team bereik worden in Nederlands language en ook geschreven worden?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. All my emails are deletd from inbox and any other folder , how can yahoo help

    I logged in yahoo after an year to search my old email then found nothing is in inbox really surprised, how can yahoo help me recovery all my old email in inbox

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Email is NOT a game - stop stalking me!!!!!

    Suddenly I am getting condescending messages about awards and streaks. I feel extremely violated. I am not 2. I do not need to be “encouraged” by “badges” etc. You do not have my permission to track this information. Your customer support is horrible. I had to type my phone number in for someone to verify my account. That’s a huge security violation. I hate Gmail but I guess I have no choice but to get rid of yahoo because of your bad security,
    What idiot thought people want to play games with email? Whomever thought of this “new feature” should…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. left sidebar keeps disappearing

    left hand side bar with all my folders, incoming mail, spam, delete, etc., keeps disappearing and cannot get back to my folders. this is such a pain, why why?? stupid upgrade

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Changing mailing address

    How do I change my mailing address on the bottom of my email under my name where my phone number is

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Incorrect Sender Name

    My Yahoo Mail account displays the wrong sender name ('Kathryn Swift') in my own mailbox and Sent folder. My Yahoo Account profile, display name, and mailbox settings all show my name correctly, and recipients receive emails with the correct sender name. The incorrect name appears across multiple browsers and devices, so it appears to be an account-side display issue. It only shows incorrectly when logged into the web browser - my phone app is correct.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. New Yahoo email is worse than the old email which is slowly becoming a place for all kinds of phishing scams

    I've tried your new email platform and don't like it. I also don't appreciate your allowing phishing scams to advertise on your email platform posing as part of Yahoo email. Yahoo has become a real mess almost as bad as Meta.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Don’t allow advertising E-mail or spam go to the inbox

    Design a computer program that sends less spam emails to the inbox. I have a Gmail account and it doesn’t get any spam or advertisements t my inbox.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. I like the original Sign In

    PLEASE REMOVE ADS APPEARING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY SCREEN!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REMOVE THEM FOR A MONTH...NOTHING YAHOO RECOMMENDS TO DELETE WORKS! HELP

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Cant download pdf attachments

    Bring back the download button for attachments, some phones like Samsung for example will not download pdf files with its native PDF viewer that are encrypted eg. Invoices , payslips etc... so makes impossible to print or save to file without a huge drama.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Feedback on new message selection behavior

    Feedback on two issues related to Spam viewing:
    1. Sorting messages by Subject was very useful. having all "GLP-1" emails together regardless of sender made it easy to select and delete all of them. Please restore sort by subject.
    2. The new behavior for Select All is kinda useless. Previously, Select-All would select about 100 items and you would scroll to get to the next group of 100 (which were not selected). That allowed you to scan through the first 100 emails, deselecting any that were legit. And then delete the majority. Now, scrolling automatically selects the new messages coming…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. The new look yahoo is rubbish, there's more space now for adverts than my email. The previous version was much better.

    The new look yahoo is rubbish, there's more space now for adverts than my email. I want this reported to the highest level. The previous version was a million times better. Yahoo is going downhill.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. no new mail

    no new mail as I hear that by trying it, you are stuck there and can't return to older mail.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. By helping to reduce the storage easily.

    No help whatsoever. Suddenly the storage changes, even so it was promised it will be unlimited forever and no tools to reduce it easily.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. mark as unread

    Please add a permanent Mark as Unread button to the yahoo mail ribbon.
    I know there is a button in options, but I use it a lot and having to open options every time is a hassle.
    Gmail conveniently has one that makes it very user friendly. So, I think Yahoo should have it too.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?