Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Give me more vertical space to read my email. I feel like I'm looking through the bottom of window blinds to read it.

    Give me more vertical space to read my email. I feel like I'm looking out of of almost closed window to see outside. Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove ads at top of inbox

    Please remove the ads from the top of the inbox. It makes it seem as I have an unready email. The fact that you put them at the top of the inbox is deeply concerning. You're giving the appearance that you only care about your advertisers and not your customers. If this is what you're going for, please let me know so I can stop using all yahoo products. I contacted Yahoo customer service and Celeste told me I need to file my complaint here.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. provide ability to close or customize starred messages panel on the right

    The new yahoo mail+ has a giant panel on the right that only serves two purposes: open contacts or show starred messages. What if I do not use either one? This is a total waste of space that prevents me from maximizing the message and focusing on that--the whole point of mail is to read and write mail messages. There is no ability to hide or close or customize this panel. I could maybe utilize starred messages but I need to be able to get it out of the way so stop wasting screen real estate so I can focus…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Notepad & Free Customer Support

    you need to give access to free yahoo support customer services. Also especially for
    those with limitations

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Put the download option for pdf attachments in yahoo mail for andriod or you cant download the pdf

    The download option on pdf attachments on Android yahoo mail is missing, device pdf readers don't aleays give.you.download option . This has only started th new yahoo mail app for android.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. improve

    desktop notifications would help

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Slow, Slower, the slowest

    The worst email ever! It takes such a long time to open, close, move...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. permanently block senders

    Block email senders permanently. Was able to do so then the functionality disappeared. Please restore

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. How do I open the downloaded stuff you sent me.

    Thanks for taking out the only notepad I have that actually works. I have downloaded the notepad stored by you but now how do I open it so I can read it? Everytime I hit open it shows a page of junk not any of the things I stored there.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Turned too Dark to read

    Currently all my emails are too dark to read on my phone in the app - they come in black. I have set it to light but in the app I cannot read a single one unless I am at a desktop. Please fix this asap!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Add filter by size

    We need to be able to filter by attachment size/ email size to manage storage.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Please allow my email filters to execute before you flag emails as spam

    I have created filters that contain words that are offensive and I so not want to see these emails even in my spam box. Please allow my filters to be executed BEFORE you move email to spam so they can be moved to the trash without me seeing them.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. allow me to block more than 1000 email addresses

    Please allow more than 1000 email addresses to be blocked. I get more than spam emails a day and the content of them is disgusting to the point that I don't want to see them in spam.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Too many ads in my email list

    Not an idea. I've enjoyed using yahoo mail for decades, still do. What I've recently noticed in the number of Ads incorporated into my email notifications. I have accidently clicked on a few. Probably part of your intent, but a real pain in the backside. You already have an ad at the top of the list. You're moving into overkill.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. 24/7 Secure Your Yahoo Account

    Secure Your Yahoo Account
    Call-Yahoo-Customer-Support at 📞+1-877-867-5760 to Speak-with a Live-Associate..

    🔹 ** 24/7 Yahoo-Customer-Assistance Available! Call 📞+1-877-867-5760 to Connect with a Live-Support-Agent-Instantly..**

    📩 Yahoo-Contact-Details
    📞 Phone Support
    +1-877-867-5760

    🏢 Corporate Office (Headquarters)
    Yahoo Inc.
    701 First Avenue
    Sunnyvale, CA 94089, USA

    email recovery yahoo mail – Keep your recovery phone number and backup email updated so Yahoo Mail account recovery is easier if you lose access.
    cant login to yahoo mail – If you cannot log in to Yahoo Mail, verify your password, recovery options, and check for security alerts on your account.
    recover a yahoo email – Users…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of AI. It's usless and annoying.

    I am SICK and TIRED of having to switch from Primary to All every ******* time I look at my email that you are stealing and keeping for yourselves. STOP IT!!! AI is useless!!! Get rid of it.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. help keep your yahoo mail light

    Why have you guys reduced by 500 times the 1Tb down to 20Gb of usage?
    that's certainly a huge impact, even for people that have like me keep to a minimum their footprint on your servers!
    Can you provide tools to help keeping the size so for example you can list by size the biggest email received/stored? Thank you!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Tiresome, irrelevant and angering ads

    is there a way to filter banner ads for appropriateness and/or relevance? A fool somewhere in the flyover states is using my e-mail address as a spam dump for his unwanted subscriptions and secret surfing sites (the ones he doesn't want his wife or kids to know about)

    I'm tired of seeing subarus for sale now, vinyl window touts and seniors trolling seniors 'services'. Yes, my spam filter is full of the most egregious drivel, but the ones that are vexing are the banner ads that seem to be 'extrapolated' from Yahoo filtering the trash, assuming there's validity or relevance…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Deleting large amounts of email

    It would be nice to be able to delete large amounts of email in the app or while using browser.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Month or yearly whole deletes in the inbox

    Would it be possible to include a delete all for the whole months at one time, or whole years worth instead of one by one, as this would help get rid of older emails that are clogging inbox from years ago.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?