Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Digital ads

    Hot ads pictures / videos are displaying at mail box right bar. Please remove such type of ads. You can show product ads.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. inbox

    Many many moons ago - the email inbox had ad's, first line of inbox was some stupid line nobody could x delete. Than it stopped... now we are back again. Please don't. Can't delete - only with subscription. We get "trash caned" enough. And only if we pay, we can get rid of it. Oh Please.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. new loggin bollocks

    can you stop trying to get me to sign in with passkeys and QR codes. I have a very old laptop that has a broken screen, no QR reader etc, and is connected to a screen via hdmi. Just leave me alone with my password for loggin in

    You want feedback and now you ask me to sign into uservoice whatever the fook that is. Can you just stop with all this pointless bollocks and let me use my email?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. looking for assistance for adding storage

    I am looking someone to assist with adding space. I am receiving message to add storage and I am unable to.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve spam filtering for newsletters for mails

    Sometimes legitimate newsletters are marked as spam. It would be useful to have better controls or an easier way to train the spam filter.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. END Summarizations!!!!!

    My Yahoo mail summarizes the email which is completely done wrong. When I click on an email it opens a new window with the summary. Unfortunately, it does not allow me to go back to the email. I have to close out of the email and go back into my account. In addition, I cannot look at attachments!! They are not part of the summarization!!! SO FRUSTRATING!! I have to go to my phone Yahoo mail to look at attachments and really to stop the summarization. PLEASE FIX!! it is driving me crazy!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. go back to the classic mail

    please make an option to go back to the real classic mail, especially for the members that pay extra for the mail plus service

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. go back to older version

    I HATE the new setup. I don't like change and this one irritates me. It starts out as the older version but as soon as I click on something, the new setup shows. I don't know why it had to be changed.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Complaint on reducing the mail free storage

    complaint. why you are reducing my mail free storage.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Paid Mail Subscription is a trap

    The new paid mail changes are disappointing. You have trapped us into a service that we can not avoid. I am discussed and will be taking my business elsewhere

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Forwarding

    I should not have to pay $5 a month to forward emails. Now that gmailify is shut down and I have to use the yahoo inbox I have to address how atrocious yahoo spam filtering is. More than half my mail is spam, and obvious spam too, not from companies I have done business with. I will slowly transfer my accounts from Yahoo to other email addresses so that I make sure to not miss anything important because the yahoo inbox is terrible.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. spam

    How am I getting spam emails and my address is not a receiptent

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. space to free up

    I do not understand when you said my account is full and need to free up space, and I delete hundreds of emails from both inbox and trash as well, then why it still says that my account is full and need to free up or buy some more space? how many emails should I delete to feel that it is enough for not to be full?
    I am waiting for your answer, thank you,
    Maria

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. RIGHT-CLICK ON AN EMAIL IN A FOLDER TO OPEN IT IN A NEW TAB

    STOP GUTTING OLD YAHOO EMAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL BASIC FUNCTIONS!!! YOU ARE NOT 'STREAMLINING' OR 'SIMPLIFYING' ANYTHING!!! YOU ARE JUST DESTROYING WHAT WE NEED AND INCREASING OUR WORKLOAD BY INFLICITING ON US THE REQUIREMENT TO FIND EVEN MORE WORKAROUNDS TO YOUR DECISIONS!!! STOP WASTING EVEN MORE OF OUR TIME THAN YOU ALREADY DO!!!

    I'VE LOST COUNT OF THE BASIC STUFF I CAN'T DO ANYMORE AND WHAT WE HAD BEFORE YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING TO SOMETHING WORSE WAS ALREADY BAD!!!

    EXAMPLE: GUESS HOW MUCH OF MY TIME IS NOW BEING WASTED BECAUSE I CAN'T RIGHT-CLICK ON AN EMAIL IN A FOLDER TO…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Delete the heavy docs

    Could you make it possible to filter by mb or gb in the attachments for us users to delete the heavy docs? Thanks!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Find a way to actually block SPAM. It just gets old having so much spam day in and day out, over and over and over and over.

    What good does it do to block the spam emails? The same emails just keep coming and coming and coming and coming. Deleting them accomplishes the same thing, without the false claims that they are being blocked.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. look at my name

    Why is my name showing up as Leonor
    My name is Sylvie Archie Cabrera and I have had this email address for over 40 years. I just looked at my profile and it has Sylvie Archie Cabrera

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. i do not want my email acdount switched to the new format

    I do noot like the new yahoo email format and want the origina;l format returned to my account immediately.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo design

    This is not a good Yahoo design. The classic is still the best.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. no dating sites

    I do not want dating sites please STOP the advertising!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?