Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Spam mail

    I would appreciate it if spam emails were filtered more effectively, as I’ve been receiving at least five unsolicited emails a day over the past two months. Even though I block the senders, I still keep getting these emails. Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. new mail is fkin ugly

    I managed, after struggling to find the option, to get into settings, when I saw the imitation of gmail yahoo had adopted, Three times I clicked to reset to old version, and eventually it .. almost did! Still ugly layout with half the window taken up with a useless sender's profile, and still messages separated by date, which just makes the whole thing cumbersome. Was yahoo bought by microsoft? They are the only company I know who would force uselss "updates" onto users who don't want them!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Layout

    Give us the option of having the old layout as it was. the option to change to the old layout doesn't actually give it. What there is is a mess. How can whoever is responsible keep his/her job? And what would be good is to have a means of locking out changes to the layout, so there is no need to keep finding how to go back to it every time you try to force another abysmally bad new layout. My Google mail stays the same, so
    i will create a a new personal Google to use now.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. open emails in new browser tabs

    how can i switch back to classic yahoo? i need to open emails in new browser tabs.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Each new version worse than previous one. Leave well alone.

    Please go back to seperate pages. I hate the continual scrolling to go back far enough to find previous emails.

    Also each version getting more cluttered.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. by telling me where some emails are bein sent

    7/11 and other companies say they sent me codes to log into them but there is no code anywhere.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop unwanted offers that have been rejected over and over!!

    PLEASE Stop with the Passkey fingerprint ad!!! I do NOT want and am frustrated with the constant reoccurrence of the ad.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP ADS

    stop inappropriate ads on the side of my email - underwear and bathing suit photos ETX....

    in a Church office are quite rude and embarrassing.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. basic email must be the default

    I m locked out of my email account because you switched me to the new email version and because my browser is not supported, the javascript button that is supposed to give me the option to switch to basic mail DOES NOT WORK. I can't update my brower and I cannot try another one because my password for the account is not in my saved passwords. There's no tech help available and so... you've disabled my ability to read my emails. Thanks very much! RESTORE BASIC MAIL AS THE DEFAULT

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop the spam

    I am getting 50 spam or more a day despite blocking, often it is gross, sexual and blocking does not stop it. This only happens on yahoo, as i have a hotmail account as well and it is as clean as can be. What is up with yahoo that you cannot control the bots?? I am considering shutting it down.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. deleted all my mail

    You deleted all my mail without notification. I want my mail back and i want notification before deletion.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. deleted all my mail

    You deleted all my mail without notification. I want my mail back and i want notification before deletion.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. blocking and spam

    I have tried everything under the sun to not get explicite spam emails from blocking to creating key words for blocking and as of yet BLOCKING, DELETING, SPAM, ETC nothing and i mean nothing has worked!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Spams

    I arranged a filter for email address but yor "From" part looks only the name not long email address. I'm very tired of sexual spams, don't know how to get rid of except filtering and blocking. But they continue to send somehow.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow me to choose the message layout in the new inbox format on my tablet

    I would like to have the previous form of Yahoo Mail on my tablet. The new inbox gives me a very narrow view of the messages in the Inbox and the remaining two thirds of the screen is taken up with dead space/ads. Why can't I have the same appearance I currently have on my cell phone or the same appearance I have on my computer.

    The very narrow view of the inbox does not provide me with enough information to know if I want to just delete the email and not even take the time to open the email.…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. old vs new

    I tried the new Yahoo and switched back to the old Yahoo email. If you can't get the old one right how do you expect to get the new one right?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. an additional category called "Block Domain"

    Hello...I think you might add to your mail filter section where you can "block senders" an additional category called "Block Domain" My Bell.ca E-mail has this feature and it adds a level of blocking unwanted garbage, much more effective than just senders...Thank you

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Why is the search feature getting worse?

    Why is the search feature getting worse and worse? Say I search for amazon emails, but I get all kinds of unrelated emails showing up that has nothing to do with amazon. The search has never been great, but it has gotten progressively worse with new updates.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Unwanted advertising

    Please stop posting unwanted dating sites advertisements in my email, gmail doesn’t do it. Only Yahoo. I will close my yahoo account if this continues.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. No longer displaying body content of emails!

    Mail isn't showing content/body of many emails with utf-8 or base 64 encoding! AND THEN YOU WANT A DUPLICATE SIGN IN TO POST PROBLEM AND ALSO DON'T PROVIDE A SIGN IN LINK!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?