Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Language translation feature not available in Yahoo Mail

    Hello, I order some goods from a dutch company and the confirmation email sent was written in dutch. Yahoo mail UI should have the feature which translates the dutch text into english text.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. now you have put more adds in the email which has now shortened the mail area. i will delete this if not restored to what it was..

    now you have put more adds in the email which has now shortened the mail area. i will delete this if not restored to what it was.. i have had this email for many many years.. but no problem deleting it. i will go to google.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't we block the sender in the spam folder anymore? It worked last week.

    Why can't we block the sender in the spam folder anymore? It worked last week.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Figure out what you're doing in the headers to cause gmail.com to refuse my emails to gmail.com users.

    gmail.com keeps kicking emails from me out via their mailer-daemon. I believe it's because of cox.net emailer riding atop the yahoo.com service. It is intermittent, but is causing me a great deal of trouble. I've tried going through their administration, and they say they've tried to locate the problem, but they likely don't have reason to care; if it keeps up, they figure I'll just start using my gmail.com account. If you and they don't work this out, I'll have to do just that. Please advise. aarch@cox.net

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Inbox Emails filled with bot emails from unknown enities

    Block the casino ads bots as well **** sites, or any sites Indicating accounts data usage are full. Users only want to see legitimate emails! These are sent to spam, and should be deleted as I have never authorized these emails. I have limited data and slow transfer speeds. In Banners ads of inbox, I do not want to see dating Ads, Casino ads, my wife gets extremely upset when she sees these ads, insinuating i have used these sites. No other email accounts post ads such as these or allow spam to be generated by Bots. The spam sites…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Recently many emails have stopped showing content (body). At least 1 has base 64 encoding. FIX THIS!!!!

    Recently many emails have stopped showing content (body). At least 1 has base 64 encoding. FIX THIS!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Deleting spam in bulk

    I receive a massive amount of spam each day. I’ve given up deleting each one individually. Currently, I have nearly 550 emails in my spam folder, from just the past 3 days! AOL has a way to empty the spam folder with a single click. Please create a similar process for Yahoo! email. I’m drowning.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. PLEASE BE AWARE OF DIGITAL HOARDERS WHO YOU MAY TRAUMATISE BY LIMITING EMAILS

    limiting number of emails - please can I ask if you are aware of how many people have too many emails but who also may be digital hoarders. If you limit the number of emails allowed to be saved in the system are you aware that a certain proportion of them have a Hoarding Disorder (usually called Hoarders although it is not PC to use this term. I am a digital hoarder and a hoarder generally due to various past traumas. Many of us do not understand why we do this, neither do doctors or even psychiatrists or psychologists. PLEASE…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Is there a limit on block emails?

    For some reason, I can no longer block emails. I have 1,076 on the list. Is there a limit?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. My emails are not arriving

    My emails are not arriving

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. My spam folder gets a 100 emails a day!

    SPAM!
    My spam folder gets a 100 emails a day! Why can't you block this **** like my other emails do?
    I'm working on changing any important things I get to my other emails and dumping yahoo totally.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. permanently remove spam emails

    needs to be a better permanent solution to block and permanently eliminate spam. not just move it to a folder

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. cut off email viewing area

    The bottom approx 3" is cut off my email viewing area, why.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. PROVIDE CONTACT PHONE # & CONTACT E MAIL

    Ihave updated my yahoo mail plus payment card on about 6-16-26 & $ 5 has been already paid on 6-20-26

    BUT I STILL HAVE FREE VERSION & IT IS VERYSLOW. I HAVE HEART ATTACK FEW WEEKS AGO SO I MISSED UPDATING THE PAYMENT CARD (SAME CARD # BUT EXPIRATION 6/29 FROM 6/26. MY WIFE & MYSELF HAVE SERIOUS CODITIONS & GETTING E MAILS FROM DOCTORS ETC WHICH IS VERY SLOW TO FIND, OPEN & FOLLOW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS :(

    YOU SHOULD HAVE A PHONE # TO CONTACT.

    PLEASE UPDATE ASAP.

    THANKS & WITH REGARDS,
    DEVENDRA (DAVE) JADIA

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. unnecessary capacity of the spam folder

    subject: spam folder capacity

     I use the old yahoo mail acct. because I like & it functions in a way I can understand. the only aspect that
    

    still does not make sense is the amount of capacity given spam (unless, somehow it is a revenue generating factor which would of course give explanation). however, since it is an automatic response already to prevent unwanted
    mail not read, there is no reason to have a capacity that allows 100's of unwanted emails to accumulate.

    my suggestion to save unnecessary space being used up is for you to put a limit of
    …

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. spam filter is broken

    spam filter is too aggressive, it should NEVER put emails to spam folder that i have replied or written to!!
    50% of my real email replies arrive into spam folder.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Message Field

    Stop putting ads at the bottom of the messages pane that shrink the reading field!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. increase blocked email list to ten thousand

    The filters are not filtering properly at all.
    Why can't I just block these foreigners from sending me all this ****?
    You need to increase the blocked email list to ten thousand.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. block unlimited emails

    I need to ability to block more than 1000 emails. I need the ability to block unlimited amount of emails. I will actually pay for this service.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. block spam improvement

    Improve the spam blocking features.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?