Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Complaint About Inappropriate Adult Advertisements in Yahoo Mail

    am writing to complain about the advertisements displayed on the left side of my Yahoo Mail inbox.

    Recently, I have been seeing advertisements that contain adult or inappropriate content. These ads are not suitable and make it uncomfortable for me to use my email account. I believe Yahoo should ensure that advertisements shown to users are appropriate and safe.I request that you:

    Stop displaying adult or inappropriate advertisements in my Yahoo Mail account.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Let me block foriegners from sending this stupid spam!!!

    The filters are not filtering out the foreign spam email. Why is the filters not filtering?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Take care of your customers

    I really need who is control of my account removed you all make it too difficult to have this accomplished they are not kaw please remove i do not care what they say they are projecting quit making it difficult for your customers i want them off my account thank you

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Spam Emails

    I am getting horrific spam emails. They are going straight to spam but have horrible profane words in the subject line.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. claean up your SPAM emails

    Overflow of Spam . Vulgar & lurid sexual emails. You must be selling to third party again.. You cleaned up your act for awhile; now your back in the **** business..SHAME ON YOU ...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter and block emails

    Junk spam email,by the hundreds I block and mute them and they don’t stop help

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Change the automatic email deletion policy during 2FA lockout

    Your inactivity policy is pathetic. I knew my password but was blocked by your 2FA because my phone broke. After months, I finally recovered access today, just to see that you deleted every single important email of mine. Absolutely disgraceful customer service.

    Some suggestions to avoid inconveniences like this:

    Freeze deletion during recovery: The inactivity timer should be paused if there are failed login attempts related to 2FA or ongoing recovery processes.

    Warning system: Send automated warnings to recovery emails or linked phone numbers before permanently wiping data.

    Backup options: Provide a way to retrieve data if the user successfully…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. block domain

    I can block email addresses from my spam folder using the block senders option. Please allow us to also block domains under the block senders option.

    Sometimes a spammer will use the same domain with different user handles like ffj484@spammer.com, jph73@spammer.com, etc. They keep getting their spam to my spam folder which I have to manually go through to purge when making sure there are no legitimate emails in the spam folder.

    Currently to block domains, I have to go through my blocked senders list to find blocked emails that have the same domain. Then I manually add…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve your blocking and filtering capabilities

    What is the intent letting spam through that has sexual content? I never got this before (over 20 years). Instead of having that go to Spam, why not stop these totally? I don't want email with the words "*", "**", etc. Your filter capability only allows you to filter to a mailbox instead of being able to block. Your block feature only stops by sender name. This could all be improved to save your users from getting this stuff.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Sort emails by sender name

    Hello Yahoo Team,

    Managing large mailboxes is difficult because Yahoo Mail only allows sorting by date. It would be very helpful to have an option to sort or group emails by sender name.

    Users with thousands of emails often need to find and delete messages from the same sender. A sender-based sorting feature would make mailbox cleanup much faster and improve the user experience.

    Thank you for your consideration.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Filter spam

    Why all the spam in my inbox lately?!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop x rated emails

    I have blocked x rated emails. I have filtered them. I am still getting them. STOP them.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. advertisement

    I have 2 separate places where there is advertisement. This is blocking my feed on my emails and very distracting. I have 1 on the right side that I see all the time, why the overload now

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. TOO MUCH spam email

    You are letting TOO MUCH spam through. I Get 20-30 spam emails per day - many with the same subject line. I can reach 1000 blocked senders very quickly. You need to filter the spam more thoroughly or increase the blocked email amount substantially. This is getting ridiculous.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. spam

    I am terribly disturbed by the emails that land in my spam folder, that have extreme swear words in it and vile headers.
    Why does this even hit my spam folder, why is it not filtered and rejected right away. I am getting 5-20 a day. I want it blocked completely

    Filters don't seem to do anything as some still land in my inbox

    Yahoo should do better. I never have this problem with my gmail account

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. New Font is awful...and too small

    the new font you have chosen is awful, it so small and now makes it difficult to read. Can't see any options in settings to change the font, you may want to think about those whose sight isnt great and change this

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. fer.cibrian@yahoo.com

    Hola, porque ya no puedo enviar mis audios de aproximadamente 2.68 MB si antyes se enviavan perfectamente
    Gracias por ayudarme

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. filter problems - no explanations

    When sorting mails into folders
    you say use filters. But you don´t explain what a filter is . I know what it does but not what I am supposed to do when using one in your system. Please explain

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Unnecessary desktop changes.

    Stop changing layouts ad-hoc. As a person with visual difficulties, it takes me some time to revert your unwanted and uncalled-for changes back to something I can comfortably work with.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. DISGUSTING ADVERTISING

    Quit the Disgusting Advertising - why on earth would you think that I want an UGLY ASIAN lady to DATE?????

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?