New Mail
1211 results found
-
SPAM/BLOCK
Spam. I hate that you no longer give the option to block all these spam mail. I am a long time user of Yahoo.
-
Filter addresses
One of the filtering options should be to filter addresses. Blocking addresses one at a time is incredibly time-wasting. Over 2/3 of my blocked addresses include the word 'info'. Being able to filter addresses that include 'info' (or other options, such as .uk .br or .bo) would reduce my blocked senders list from over 750 to under 200.
-
Horrible spam emails should be blocked
I'm disappointed you don't completely stop these lude and rude emails that make it to my spam folder. I know they are in spam, but come on! F-bombs, sexual content, disguisting suggestions. You know they're bad; you shouldn't even let them through. They should be immediately blocked and denied.
-
Horrible spam emails
I'm very disappointed you let emails through (even if they go to spam) with the subjects and **** in them that you let through. F bombs, sexual content, inappropriate language, disguisting suggestions. You know they are spam, they shouldn't even make it to my spam; they should be completely blocked, shut down, and denied. Ridiculous I have to be subjected to that.
-
Request failed; Mailbox unavailable
Request failed; Mailbox unavailable
您好,为什么我的邮箱无法第三方发信,总是出现上面的错误 -
Disgusting spam that I shouldn't have to look aat
Delete any spam with the words **, *, *, hard, wet, **, etc.--you get the idea. Why do I have to look at this at all? You're abusive.
-
Blocking emails.
Obscene recurring post’s in my spam. How can they be blocked?
-
Spam
Up until a month and a half ago, I received fewer spam emails per year than I did in the past month. Currently, I receive similar spam emails on a daily basis.
-
I want the old format back you tricked me with a "try new mail " with no way back
I want the old format back you tricked me with a "try new mail " with no way back
-
expand the viewing area for the incoming emails
display to read email. The lower left to view the incoming emails, there is only 4 square inches to view the incoming emails. I will have to change to a different platform if I struggle to read the headers.
-
Spam die Yahoo kan helemaal niks aan doen
Mijn spam folder wordt dagelijks vol met irritante mailtjes van bedrijven die bestaan niet. Er is geen enkel manier om deze mails te blokkeren. Ze komen steeds meer en meer. Yahoo heeft de controle helemaal kwijt !
Here paar voorbeelden waar Yahoo machteloos is:
no-replyhjoawjnlutab@lcrdpxjay.mpqpjqprpd.cyclops.
reply@vpemjxygku.friencept.net
helpyaozbkkroniu@pjxidfihm.mjprmnqekb.cyclops.mar
helprkwamrorwsym@uhdcchllf.xtjtdyrdwe.cyclops.man
helptabcovufttnv@wrmvjtzsc.vkepwxljyb.cyclops.maratEn zo kan ik eindeloos dit soort van mails aangeven.
Mijn vraag- hoe kan iemand die voor Yahoo werk zo slecht presteren en verder niks doen ?
-
spam
In the previous Yahoo desktop design, there was an option to block spam emails, preventing them from continuing to arrive and even appearing in the spam folder. However, with the new configuration, it's no longer possible to block these types of emails. Why was this option removed? If I used to receive between 3 and 5 spam emails per week, now that number has doubled, and I can no longer block the addresses, only delete the emails.
-
Prevent perverted, disgusting messages getting into SPAM
Unwanted mail goes to my SPAM but why don't you have a depository that we can send the vile - perverted messages into instead of just deleting them so that they will not access my account again. The same ones appear day after day. I can hover over them and see where they originated so I'm sure you can do the same and block that entity from sending any messages to a yahoo customer. Totally block the perverts. It is getting worse. I never open them as the name or subject matter is too disgusting. If you could do that…
-
I prefer Yahoo Classic version because the search is more practical. The New Yahoo search is very poor.
I prefer Yahoo Classic version because the search is more practical. The New Yahoo search is very poor.
-
My Payments for Yahoo Mail Plus are NOT being listed in my Yahoo Wallet anymore. It has been MONTHS!!!
My Payments for Yahoo Mail Plus are NOT being listed in my Yahoo Wallet anymore. It has been MONTHS!!!
-
Add flexibility on security steps & specifically the new step of requiring texting a code before opening Yahoo emails.
1) Yahoo does not have a place to take complaints about email. That must be great to be soooo big to not care about the individual users.
2) We recently have been required to get a code texted to log onto our Yahoo emails. We do not want this additional security step. This is a desk top in our home with only two residents. We do not want or need it.
3) Yahoo Customer Care team informed us that there is nothing we can do about it. Yahoo email requires the texted code for every client. They also said that… -
Storage
How do I get the new app to see how much storage I'm using? And what is the limit on storage?
-
multi delete
I have 1000 blocked contacts but I have to delete them one by one? Why can't I just empty the box in one go?
Mind you I have realised the spammers keep changing their addresses so it only works with repeat offenders using the same address. Also "they will not be notified" Why not bounce it back and jam up their end?
-
emails being lost after hitting send
After I hit send on my very thoughtful emails, they just disappear and never show up where I adressed them, nor do they appear in drafts, sent, outbox, archive, trash, or my own inbox. This is a recent development this las few days. June 16, 2026.
Suggest emails don't get sent to oblivian and never found again. Suggest if an issue happens after sending, instead of just closing the screen, I be direced to a place my sent emai is awaiting attention. -
spam
Why am I getting so much spam in my in box?!
- Don't see your idea?