Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. HELP

    fix the size of fonts in e mail Page

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads

    The ads are totally inappropriate for a mail box and isn't possible to close them either

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. improve your spam filters

    You were doing a pretty good job with stopping/controlling Spam but all of a sudden it is getting out of control. Why? What is up with that? I have had Yahoo mail for decades and the spam is worse than I ever remember.
    thanks for your time.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Giving the option to recover very old emails

    Would be great to be able to recover old emails even very old emails because of not being able to access your account due to long turn illness

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Reminder otion

    Recommending a reminder option in email that would bring up a current email on a specified future date. It would generate the email again on that date to be handled.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Pls allow users to pick choice areas of the ads especially should be able to block adult oriented ads

    I get adult oriented ads everyday and I can’t block k them and they don’t allow to give feedback. When swiped right it takes to subscription page to upgrade. I’m ok with ada but not adult oriented ads pls

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Start addressing SPOOFED email addresses in BLOCKING

    It's a new day in email, traditional blocking is no longer effective. Today I have 8 scam spams from the same sender using obvious spoofs. My spam has gone from near zero to 12 or more daily and rising, all from very few bad actors using an infinite number of spoofed addresses. Yahoo can't keep ignoring this. I'm about to subscribe to Proton Mail, though GMAIL still is superior to Yahoo in dealing with garbage mail.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Not able to download notepad data after 10 time retries

    Not able to download notes data from yahoo account hemus21@yahoo.com, have to tried out multiple times on all browsers on MAC Os, reached out to help desk but till now no response. Please ensure I should be able to download notepad data as soon as possible for this account

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. AI Connection

    AI connection please. Claude Code and co work is best please!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable users to remove email aliases

    I'm receiving hundreds of messages per day that were sent to my email alias. I'm unable to remove this alias myself, either in app or the web. Yahoo! Tech Support cays they cannot remove it either.

    I should mention this is an alias I never created. Years ago Yahoo! Mail created it without my knowledge.

    Please enable customers the ability to remove email aliases.

    Thank you...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Email sent to myself are NOT sent to my Inbox!

    This new email is unbelievably frustrating, but today I'm just realizing that email that I send to myself is NOT being sent to my Inbox! This is outrageous! There are many reasons why I must have those appear in my Inbox and not just stay in my Sent folder.

    PLEASE fix this!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. GET RID OF THAT ANNOYING AD AT BOTTOM OF PAGE THAT BLOCKS MY VIEW

    TAKE AWAY THAT AD THAT IS BLOCKING MY VIEW EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT CARE ABOUT IT! GET RID OF IF!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Delete and block my SPAM when I delete and block it. It keeps coming back.

    I delete and block my spam but i keep getting them later. Why?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop the awful 'virus pop-up' ads throughout the e-mail list!!!!

    Yahoo placing ads that launch pop-ups and make your computer completely, 100% unusable until you do a hard restart is a BAD policy decision. Please stop allowing those kind of ads. I'd hate to have to stop using yahoo e-mail, but I will not continue to put up with these kind of predatory practices.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. fix it!

    I have sent so much feedback about the New Mail and nothing has changed. It still sucks. Do you even read this feedback? Is there going to be any effort to change/improve things? I mean, you're sending a pretty clear message that you don't give a **** about Yahoo mail users.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. stop criminals getting into everyone's inbox with phishing etc companies constantly send mass emails and reject all replies

    please stop the fraud see this email chain = Request for Support [ thread::3P320kLICoiZQjNz_513YAM:: ]

    and get a couple tech boys to spend 20 minutes protecting your customers from the endless phishing etc

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. increase block limit of email of give me any support regarding to repeatedly same email address not blocked give me solution

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. loss of mails

    I cannot receive any email since last week since Sep 17. johnstonwong@yahoo.com. I can send out messages though.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Request to Switch Back to Classic Mail

    Hello,

    I am requesting assistance with my Yahoo Mail account. I would like to switch my account back to the Classic/old version of Yahoo Mail.

    The current version of Yahoo Mail is difficult for me to use, and I would strongly prefer the Classic Mail interface that I previously had.

    I have checked my Yahoo Mail settings, but I do not see an option to “Go back to the old Yahoo Mail.”

    Could you please check my account and let me know whether it is possible to restore Classic/old Yahoo Mail for my account? If the option has been disabled,…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Delete messages

    How can I delete all the unread messages in my mail at once?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?