Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. blocking email

    blocking originating source of spam email in the spam folder is no longer an option to be selected.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete spam automatically

    Spam is not blocked easily on yahoo mail. I have 1011 blocked addresses on my privacy and security but cannot block anymore. Why is that? Still they come. Only able to block emails from three domains. Totally inadequate for the rubbish that is emailed adhoc to everybody. Please try harder to block ALL of the garbage that is blocking up the WWW.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. cannot block senders, so i get dirty **** mail all the time. And no way to report it to you. Outrageous.

    I chose 'block sender' to filthy **** and scamming/phishing mails, and it DOES NOT delete them. There is NO way to report them to you. No way I'm paying for your service, if you can't do this

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Return to offering smaller size images in yahoo emails

    I used to be able to choose a smaller image for photos I pasted into emails I was sending. But now the photos are huge, and I have no way to make them smaller. Please go back to offering an option to resize photos in emails.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP CHANGING EMAIL FORMAT

    WHY?????! This new Email layout is HORRIBLE!!! Why would you do this to us?!! Don't "fix" something that isn't broken! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me back my Yahoo! Mail the right way. I want my menu on the left and list of emails on the right and the icons on top the way it was. I've loved and been faithful to Yahoo! from day 1 decades ago, even when you dropped Groups and all of the other amazing features you had - I stayed with you because you had the best Email format. Now you've taken that away too?!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Log in

    Yahoo app for android does not let you log in

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Block **** spam

    I just deleted 244 hitler sex secrets, wet **, suck your * daddy, get me pregnant, split her wide open and *** balls deep in her, and more spam messages because Yahoo can't seem to stop these disgusting messages from fake email addresses from hitting our email.

    I've had this email address for 30 years now (yes I'm old). It would be great to not get this garbage. Can't forward theses spam messages to anyone in Yahoo, can't block the senders, and can't block key words so the spam might not show up.

    My suggestion is for Yahoo to…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. inbox highlights

    tell me now to get rid of inbox highlights. It's not useful.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Retrieving Deleted Emails

    You need to make retrieving an accidentally deleted email easier. I accidentally deleted a zoom meeting request and now cannot attend the meeting because I cannot retrieve the deleted email.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop allowing inappropriate emails

    A couple months ago, I started receiving many more spam emails than ever before, and most have adult content in the subject and/or in the preview line. Some even contain the F word in large, bold characters. This is very distressing, especially if I'm checking my Yahoo mail during lunch at work -- I don't want anyone else seeing these types of emails in case they happen to be stopping by my cubicle. I do need to check my spam folder for email messages that I want, which were incorrectly marked as spam, and I definitely do not want to…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. SPAM ADVERTISING BY YAHOO

    I don't - as I said before - want more room for my desktop - I maximise to GET RID OF THE UGLY WOMEN.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. STOP PUTTING UP ADS FOR FUNERALS ON MY PERSONAL COMPUTER

    STOP USING POP UPS FOR FUNERALS ON MY PERSONAL COMPUTER. I HAVE REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES ALL TO NO AVAIL. THIS IS ILLEGAL

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. mplementation feasibility

    Please add a feature where, if someone accidentally sends an email to the wrong person, they can 'unsend' it. Yahoo doesn't have this—is it possible to implement?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. No Idea

    I cannot understand New mail, Please change old mail, I want Old Mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Logout of all active sessions

    When I change my password, for security reasons Yahoo mail should close any active usage of my email that logged in with the prior password.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Spam email

    Have a limitless number of blocking of spam emails available

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Time zone incorrect on emails

    All incoming and outgoing mail is time stamped (and incoming mail is displayed) as UTC time, not Eastern US, where I'm located. Settings in calendar are correct, and I can't find any other setting to correct this.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP THE HORRIBLE WOMEN PHOTOS

    No - I don't "WANT MORE ROOM TO VIEW MY MESSAGES" - I want to get RID OF THE DISGUSTING WOMEN you keep showing.

    I am not - NOT - Interested.

    Stop it - Yahoo is DISGUSTING

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. i'm not getting many emails sent by others

    terrible email. not getting many emails sent by others

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. INBOX mail MISSING except for the last few days

    Only getting a few RECENT emails in my INBOX and older ones I was still working on have disappeared. BUT, you have kept all SENT mail for years! I'm slowly deleting all those old ones presently from 2018. I've gotten rid of the years before that already since it was all using my allotted space. Totally STUPID!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?