New Mail
1221 results found
-
STOP KEEPING ME FROM MY FULL PAGE. I AM THE ONLY ONE ON HERE AND CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR ADS. RELEASE FULLEASE MY FULL PAGEULL
YOU ARE STILL KEEPING ME FROM A FULL SCREEN ON MY PERSONAL COMPUTER! WHY ARE YOU STILL POUTING. I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THIS PAGE YET YOU INSIST ON HOLDING ALMOST HALF MY SCREEN ******* AS I CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR ADS...GET OVER YOURSELF AND GROW THE **** UP!!!
-
font size
how do i increase font size?
-
ads
Show me another Hillsdale College ad and I'll move everything over to Apple Mail faster than you can say "fascism."
-
Hacker changed all info
Your support, or should I say ZERO support when someone hacks your account and changes passwords and phone numbers SUCK! Maybe have some type of ACTUAL human support.
-
Stop the **** in my spam folder
Stop allow **** in my spam folder. I am getting **** daily and I didn't sign up for that. I have check my spam because my regular emails end up there. The emails I am getting are disgusting.
-
Stop your ads from hillsdale
When I log into my email using the app on my phone or my iPad, I get the same ad that won’t go away - it’s from Hillsdale college, which is quite offensive to me. They indoctrinate their students against social justice and diversity, under the guise of a Christian liberal arts education. I am dismayed that yahoo takes their money and promotes them with ads I cannot delete. When I called your helpline, there was no solution other than deleting my account which I would do if I could transfer my emails to another account. But I can’t do…
-
size column
There's no way for me to see the size of emails so I can actually remove large ones
-
As stop used second step confirmed Code via whats app Hackers theft money
Messrs, several days ago I opened a new account in yahoo.com When I visit my page to be change password found out that somebody was put verification code as previous Whats app +447309781080 and Viber mine with papazoffg@yahoo.com!!! In othes-;kaloiangoeriev@yahoo.com & papazoffgeorge@yahoo.com too as
second step verification . I att my British phone but do not like any kind of others as whats app or Viber yet
Previous my email addresses were stop with same fake service I talk about : kaloiangoergiev@yahoo.com and papazoffgeorge@yahoo.com which with fake put for second step Whats app unknown service by me!… -
Disgusting Advertising
Your advertising is DISGUSTING - you need to monitor the rubbish you allow. Half-dressed - always women. WHY?
It seems YAHOO couldn't care less.
-
Add option to block spam domains (not only E-mail addresses)
I would like to block a spam domain jm468.com but I can only block specific email addresses which is not effective as the spammer generates random From email addresses (ending with jm468.com) for each spam email.
I also tried to filter From addresses that ends with jm468.com and move them to trash but the spam is still filling up my spam box. I suspect my filter has no effect because the mail is already marked as spam at Yahoo.
-
Yahoo
New Yahoo Mail is awful! It's slow, difficult to read and perform tasks. Now you are refusing to allow us back into the old version. What a mistake! Will start using google gmail as primary.
-
Sorting by COLUMN
used to be able to SORT the emails by the various COLUMNs.
WHY is that gone????????? without that I can't clean my old emails out easily. So I have already begun using an alternative and this will go to pasture -
Keep it simple and everything in view
Hiding things such as the storage indicator on different versions of the mail Interface is ridiculous on top of that you force users over to the new version whether we supply feedback or not.
I always liked yahoo over other providers but I'm starting to get a sour feeling in my mouth these days
-
Ads are not appropriate
Ads are not appropriate
Stop showing me ads for dating. This is offensive to me. -
not receiving some emails
not receiving emails on the account
-
By reducing anoying adverts
I would appreciate it if yahoomail could stop showing dating adverts. I tried to adjust the settings but still am getting the annoying adverts despite being a paid subscriber
-
It's a very inconvenient email experience.
I check my email daily on my Windows 11 desktop, but your email still periodically asks me to log in. This is very inconvenient. I don't do anything suspicious. I have to enter my password and username every time, even though it's difficult because the initial screen doesn't offer this option; it just asks for a YK code, which my phone doesn't respond to. It's a very inconvenient email experience.
-
Block sender feature
Bring back the "block sender" option. Since you eliminated it I am getting flooded with spam. I don't understand your motive for removing that feature. How do you benefit from your users getting lots of spam?
-
Why ask for feedback when you DO NOT LISTEN??
Why ask for feedback when you DO NOT LISTEN?? I ASKED FOR IMPROVEMENTS FOR THREE YEARS, AND YAHOO DID NOTHING...BECAUSE YAHOO DOES NOT GIVE A ****, BUT STILL VIRTUE SIGNALS BY ASKING FOR FEEDBACK!
-
Why ask for feedback when you DO NOT LISTEN??
Why ask for feedback when you DO NOT LISTEN??
- Don't see your idea?