New Mail
1211 results found
-
Yahoo Mail Basic weiter
Möchte das alte Yahoo Mail Basic weiter nutzen (/b/). Das geht seit wenigen Wochen nicht mehr. Das neue ist viel langsamer und überladen.
-
Allow for unlimited blocked senders
Please allow more than 1000 blocked senders. This is the only way to reduce spam. Not sure why Yahoo cannot allow unlimited blocked senders.
-
Perform multiple deletions prior to (older than) a user selected date
Allow deletion of all items in folder before a user supplied date. For example, delete all mail in current folder before January 2010.
The only option I have been able to use is to click the entries I want to delete. That is not practical for months of selected entries. It would be useful to allow all after the selected item. -
improve filter sorting
Make filters sortable by alphabetical order to locate the filter to edit or delete. Current filter sorts only by priority. Also make the "delete" button stays at the top. Current setting will lose the button when scrolling through filters. It requires scorlling all the way back to the very top to find the button to delete a filter.
-
the new mail SUCKS!!!
New mail SUCKS! I wany my basic email back!! regardless of what was said, this is NOT user friendly!
-
BLOCK FAILS
Your email system is a failure. When I identify SPAM in the SPAM box and tag for deletion and click BLOCK AND DELETE, your system fails to delete the messages. They reappear in 3 seconds, no matter how many I delete, it FAILS.
-
Do Not Charge Long-Time Clients
We who have been with Yahoo.since the early days are upset that you are joining the corporate greed wagon by charging us for utilizing what has been free for decades. Why impose this on those who have been very loyal to you?
It is a true insult to us! First the new mail is difficult to maneuver to get to the earlier emails to even delete via the app. I need to get to a computer to do this. Second, many I need to keep as they are important, however, I will try to print things out, if possible.
Life…
-
Suggestions vs feedback
You show feedback on the page with my account info. But when I click it it comes here and you imbeciles show that you don't want feedback, you want suggestions! Well, here's a Suggestion ~ why don't you pull your head out of your *** and show suggestions instead of showing feedback? It's Obvious you aren't looking for feedback for your worthless offerings!
-
Not able to download notepad data
Not able to download notepad data for my account - hemus21@yahoo.com, it gives link but once I click link it goes back to download page again
-
fix updates that bread things - see below
after downloading it from the play store it works fine. then yahoo pushes out updates implementing tabs and that breaks things. lists no longer work. autocomplete of email addresses no longer works. typing a person's name in the To field never brings up their email addresses even thought it's in the address book. please fix this
-
Spam Filters
What has happened to your spam filters in the past couple of months? It's like you shut them off. The amount of spam in both my yahoo emails has gone through the roof.
-
Someone named Mrs Linda sending fake unsolicited emails during antisocial hours mostly early hours and GMT UK, I don't know her personally,
Someone named Mrs Linda sending fake unsolicited emails during antisocial hours mostly early hours and GMT UK, I don't know her personally, never gave her My personal email ever!!!!
There was another previously accusing me of parking My car in her space hence I don't drive & never owned a car even never taken the test, also someone accused me of having a cat and a dog.. again never had any pets in my life!!! mostly appearing in my spam folder!!! -
Please kindly filter spam mail more & more as I am currently getting spam mail during antisocial hours between 21:00/06:00 am GMT UK Trying
Please kindly filter spam mail more & more as I am currently getting spam mail during antisocial hours between 21:00/06:00 am GMT UK
Trying to donate meat although I am vegetarian only occasionally eat poultry and fish, last year told them to donate to charity but they never did as was fake, as I don't own, run or manage a charity ever... -
Make the prior version of Yahoo Mail available on demand by any user. Then see what percentage chooses to return to the prior version.
I filed many feedback notices every time I encountered annoying and disruptive issues with the “new version” of Yahoo Email during the time the feedback window was there; then it disappeared. Now I am not sure this list of issues that are frustrating and time wasting is getting to the right team. Apparently, the feedback was ignored and never responded to. And no changes have been made to the new version. Yahoo should make the prior version available to anyone who desires it. That action would probably be enthusiastically received by a vast majority of long-term clients. Below is a…
-
Email reminders should be available on mobile
I can set a reminder for an email on Gmail, I should be able to do that on yahoo mail and on a mobile device.
I got an email that needs to be addressed at a later time, so I want to be reminded of it when im able to. Currently I have to make a calender entry on my device to check my email which is extra work that shouldn't be necessary in 2026 and with AI.
I think it's kinda wild that hasn't been a feature through you guys, and as someone who with work uses gmail, that…
-
Claude
I’ve been a customer for over 20 years and love Yahoo Mail and really don’t want to cancel but I’m considering moving to Gmail because of the Claude connector. Are you planning on creating anything like this soon
-
Stop putting checkboxes next to ads! If mistakenly checked to delete along with other emails, they download malware!!!!
malware downloaded off an ad I mistakenly clicked the checkbox in front of in an attempt to delete it with other emails. You should be protecting us from this type of **** being in our emails!!!!! Maybe we need a class action lawsuit over this stuff!!!
-
Tech/tech support/ chat option not working/unavailable ability to check block and filter list to remove any blockage
Your tech support is trash. I signed up for yahoo plus to get tech support help and entered information multiple times and it led me nowhere. There was no code sent and no chat support. I tried everything. All Im trying to do is figure out how to take Nintendo emails off block/filter list so I can receive emails. Im trying to verify my account with them but cant because yahoo has no options to change block/filter list. I checked my spam folder and everything. This is ridiculous. Update your tech support and platform and give it test runs or…
-
FIX MAIL
YOUR EMAIL SYSTEM FAILS TO BLOCK SENDERS WHEN THAT CHOICE IS SELECTED FROM THE THREE DOT MENU. THE MESSAGES RETURN WITHIN THREE SECONDS.
FIX THIS ERROR.
FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT. -
Mail
You should be able to talk to a LIVE HUMAN instead of chatbots. They should not be my only choice when I have a problem. The comcast would say “send this to yahoo” and yahoo says “ send this to comcast”?! FIX THIS
- Don't see your idea?