New Mail
1211 results found
-
Login
Less trouble when I’m trying to login and I have forgotten my password
-
Allow more than 1000 spam emails that the customer can block
How can I block more than 1000 spam emails? I have read 1000 is the limit, but with increasing spam from everywhere it seems, yahoo email will lose customers if this number is limited since the user wants to limit spam since it is a waste of time.
-
Vulgar add removal
cant find a way to contact so here i am. I keep getting disgusting disturbing adds inbetween and at the top of my email lists there is no way to remove these on the computer on the phone app i swipe left and they are deleted only to be replaced by another vulgar add! These are titles Japanesedates, Ukrainian singles etc. I hope that yahoo dose not associate with such filth and would greatly appreciate if someone could remove these from the add system.
-
Ask id we want drafts to be deleted.
My very important "Travel Ads" drafts are being delted. Why is this happening?
-
Outside US payment for Mail Plus
Hi,
User Account: hi_manyam@yahoo.com
Name: Subrahmanyam Thuraga
You can call me on +971543271349.I am an Indian based in UAE. I have been trying for a long time (over 6 months now) to subscribe. In fact from many years, right in the days you has Yahoo Ads-free Annual Subscription. I have been trying using my INR credit cards from India or AED/DHS credit cards from Dubai. But your Yahoo Mail Plus sign-up system specifically looks for a US based card and perhaps matching US address.
But your documentation does not say this is limited to US users. This is confusing…
-
Be able to block as many e-mails as needed and not pay for them to protect our devices
We should be able to block as many unwanted e-mails addresses as needed to protect ourselves and our families without charging a fee for 500 blocks. Yahoo should offer this service free like it used to. It is a shame.
-
Be able to block as many e-mails as needed to protect ourselves and our families
You should NOT have to pay to block those who send potentially dangerous e-mails with a virus. We should be able to block as many people as needed to protect our computers and our personal information from getting used.
-
Release my account for sending and receiving email
I have been a faithful yahoo user for more than 20 years. Just recently, yahoo has decided to lock down my account not allowing me to send or receive emails, stating that I had to remove emails in order to free up space and reactivate my account. Since then I have deleted between 3500 and 4000 emails and removed them from trash. This amounts to 20 to 25 k or more of memory that I have freed up. I know this because I have watched the total memory used in my inbox fall by that amount. Despite this, the message…
-
Deleting emails
Deleting emails should be able to delete a year at a time. This process now is to slow.
-
Advertising
I have no problem with all the add's yahoo email use on the top of my email list, except one, the McAffe one is downright misleading and corrupt saying your plan has been suspended when you don't have a plan with them. It is surely against the law to advertise in such a way.
-
Keep your word regarding storage at 1TB and stop defrauding us
I have been a loyal Yahoo Mail user for many years, and I am extremely disappointed by the recent decision to impose charges for storage. Many of us have trusted Yahoo with our communications, files, and personal history, and this sudden change feels like a breach of that trust.
When I signed up for Yahoo Mail, storage was provided as part of the free service. Now, long-time users like myself are being forced into a paid plan to maintain access to years of emails and data. This is not only frustrating but feels misleading and unfair. Many of us have…
-
Email Rules
I need email rules similar to Outlook or Gmail. I want to be able to identify emails from a particular sender, subject, or body text and forward that to another email address. Simply filing that email to a folder doesn't help me.
-
quit asking for phone numbers
Yahoo keeps asking for mobile phone number. I do not own a cell phone , live in area with no cell towers in mountains so no point.
-
Yahoo account subscription
I am having a yahoo account since 2011 and suddently it was changed to a paid account. the worst part is it can only accounts payments from USA Credit / Debit Card and with USA Address. Can you solve this issue ?
-
I cant pay, i am from Greece
My email is Full. I cant pay for more space, I am from Greece
-
Improper planning before rolling out your new email pricing scheme!
Whoever decided to roll out this extortion crusade should have thought about the Trauma it would cause with your best customers me 25 years, and others like me and the seniors, and the disabled, all me, I had to delete so far over 300 thousand emails and have still not been able to get access to my main email for the last month and a half, for 2 major reasons, junk mail, and the lock up and time it takes to delete them and sort out the improtant emails and the inability to copy and paste to a local hard…
-
Storage
You really must give people plenty of warning before freezing their mail for exceeding storage limits.
-
Remove adult adds from my inbox and page
I am unable to remove adds that I do not want in my inbox. I should not have to get these adds if I don't want them. It is crazy because my grandson uses my email and he asks me what these are. Please remove adult adds from my inbox and from my page.
-
Please block all Mail from the sendor that is on my block list
Why am I keep getting junk mailes from the sender I already blocked?
-
subscription of yahoo mail plus for non-US users
Those non-US users (like me from India) who created Yahoo email accounts with domain names @yahoo.com long back (around 25 years ago) cannot upgrade to Yahoo Mail plus on their laptop/desktop as the subscription requires US billing address and card. However, on android phone one can upgrade to Yahoo Plus through Google Play store but this subscription is valid for mobile phones only. To facilitate the non-US users, the Yahoo team shall think of offering solutions for this issue. For example, extending the plan to desktop (or make it device independent) version. similarly, other payment options may be offered for…
- Don't see your idea?