Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Add the Filters option back in, both web & app

    I can't find "Filters" in the new mail. It disappeared from the options AND it's also gone on the Yahoo Mail App!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Selected email not understood (usability issue)

    I am using the new Yahoo Mail, but have a very hard time understanding which specific email item is selected in the left column/panel. Yes, the details of the selected email show up in the right reading area but its nearly impossible to tell which item from the list of emails is selected in the new theme.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't see any relate to

    Can you add ASAP a new function for the filter? As your filter only can add unwanted email one by one. It is good for your blocking tool that can add all unwanted emails in one click to block list. However, your blocking tool can not stop many bloody senders as they use different "false replying email address" to bypass your blocking tool and send again and again their spam emails to your customers even we add them to block list. Therefore please add a function to identify the same sender like their name too so that your customers can…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't put the prefix "Yahoo Maill" on every folder name...that's ALL that displays in the folder column...USELESS! (& annoying)

    I reverted to Classic Mail. Now, in the column which indicates what folder a particular email resides in....you've added Yahoo Mail in front of ALL of them so THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT DISPLAYS: YAHOO and partial MAIL...

    This is annoying and useless. The Yahoo Mail part is a given...just give us the folder name AS I NAMED IT.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove the 1000 limit on email block addresses

    Please remove the limit of being able to only block 1000 spam email addresses. This is not enough.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. attachments

    That's it, I'm done. I get email responses asking about something I'd attached in my initial email and you've DELETED THE ATTACHMENT. Therefore in many cases I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at. Goodbye Yahoo, I'd say it's been a fun 20+ years but recently, it's been nothing but a pain **********.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. ....

    merhaba, emailimden
    jmr@tr.euromsg.com bu mesaj 3 defa gönderilmiş. bu nedir, nasıl böyle birşey olabilir.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. no

    There is no solution for Indian users to upgrade storage or to yahoo mail plus. When you go to the payment page, it asks for United States address and therefore, I am unable to upgrade while my storage is full and unable to receive any emails.

    Also, there should be dedicated 24/7 yahoo india customer support

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. return phishing and blocking unwanter emails

    please return my option to block unwanted spam emails, ie, gambling, and why has this feature been removed?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Sorting

    I miss the sort option of subject, or sender to be able to sort my emails into catagories
    Marie Markuszka

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. GET RID OF THE ADS

    PLEASE GET RID OF THE AD's. I close it, only for it to re-appear a split second later. It does nothing for me, I am not interested and it annoys me because I cannot see my mail on FULL screen because it is blocked and shortened by these useless ads.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Help page

    It would be great if you got a help bot on the help page that can help you and then connect you to a FREE help person who can help you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Verifikacija putem mobitela

    Da bih otvorila yahoo mail na pc, danas ste opet tražili verifikaciju putem mobitela! I tako svaki dan.
    Zašto to radite?

    Pozdrav,
    Jasna

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Payment outside US.

    you should allow users to update address that can help for them while making payment outside US.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. sort by sender

    Make "Sort by Sender" available please

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. I dont like "priority"

    "Click the More options icon Image of the More options icon in Mail. | select Settings Image of the Settings icon in Mail..
    Click Personalize inbox."

    Where is it? I dont like "priority" dosent work true!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Signing in when not at home is a nightmare/impossible

    Sign in is a hassle that is ruining my life. I go to work, and need to do important business, such as sign in to a crypto site. This requires getting a code sent to yahoo, BUT I cannot sign into yahoo, because yahoo forces me to have a code sent to a different email account, which i also cannot sign into, because that account wants to send a ******* code to yahoo, which is mental, because I cannot sign into yahoo! This goddman loop is life destroyer! To add to that frustration and pain, sms codes simply do not…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. WHERE ARE MY EMAILS I AM NOT RECEIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHERE ARE MY EMAILS I AM NOT RECEIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WHY ARE YOU NOT FIXING THIS PROBLEM????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. I am not receiving all my emails!!! Please fix this!!!

    I am not receiving all my emails...PLease advise

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop the default audio on Adds

    As you can tell from my email, I have been with you from almost the beginning. I have allowed the ads because I understand you need the revenue. The only problem I have with that is the audio. I'm sitting there talking to someone on the phone about an email and all the sudden audio starts from an add. There's got to be an option to not allow audio unless I want it. If I see something I want I will click listen

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?